Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

My Team
    Eastern Washington

Re: FCS in the NFL 2018 edition

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    Nice troll. Youre trying way to hard.
    Troll? Before today's game most of the NFL community felt Wentz would for sure be traded. Foles finished on a bad note, so it feels more up in the air. I wanted to know the opinion of the AGS community that is all.

Windmill Cancer Survivor
    My Team
    NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Rjones61 View Post
    Troll? Before today's game most of the NFL community felt Wentz would for sure be traded. Foles finished on a bad note, so it feels more up in the air. I wanted to know the opinion of the AGS community that is all.
    Wentz was never going to be traded. There’s a lot of talk, all from fans and mostly not Eagles fans.

Dumping a 26 yo QB a year after damn near winning a MVP??? Not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Team
    Eastern Washington

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Wentz was never going to be traded. There’s a lot of talk, all from fans and mostly not Eagles fans.

Dumping a 26 yo QB a year after damn near winning a MVP??? Not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, but I will say that anyone can be traded if the price is right. Especially if the QB has a tendency to become injured. If he has another injury like this year, his trade stock is going to go down significantly.

The Ambien of AGS

My Team

Of course the Bison fans think Wentz is God 2.0.

He's a good QB, don't get me wrong, but Bison Pride means jack **** to the Eagles.

The bad note wasn't even Fole's fault. He hit Alshon in the frigging hands.

The reality is Wentz has been hurt twice now in three years. Has yet to even see the playoffs. And of you don't think Nick Foles isn't the only reason the Eagles made the playoffs this year, you're an idiot. Foles won this team a Super Bowl.

Sure, Wentz MAY have won it last year, but he didn't.

At this point the Eagles know exactly what they are getting with Foles. Dependability and results.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Horse hooey. LOL

Foles was going to retire two years ago. He was talked out of it and fell in to the right situation as the back up. Wentz is the franchise. The organization is betting on it.
    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    Of course the Bison fans think Wentz is God 2.0.

He's a good QB, don't get me wrong, but Bison Pride means jack **** to the Eagles.

The bad note wasn't even Fole's fault. He hit Alshon in the frigging hands.

The reality is Wentz has been hurt twice now in three years. Has yet to even see the playoffs. And of you don't think Nick Foles isn't the only reason the Eagles made the playoffs this year, you're an idiot. Foles won this team a Super Bowl.

Sure, Wentz MAY have won it last year, but he didn't.

At this point the Eagles know exactly what they are getting with Foles. Dependability and results.
    Eagles receivers, except for Ertz, can't catch a ball with some zip on it, Foles put a little extra on that throw to Jeffries and he muffed it, Foles has better touch than Wentz and might throw a ball that is easier to catch. Does anybody have any "drop" stats on these receivers when Wentz is the QB and Foles is the QB. I agree with you, that last interception is on Jeffries but the throw was a little high and across the middle and nobody has ever accused these Eagles receivers of being the physical type. I don't think Foles stock went down that much in that game. I would take that guy all day long on my team.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

My real name is Bisontownmocks
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Mike Mayock is the GM of the Raiders....Gruden is the HC......Raiders should go after Wentz....and they are dumb enough to offer enough for it to happen.
    BisonFan02 Trophy Case:

"Concern ****s with you.......at first."
    -Ursus staring at Grizo's limp carcass on the ground

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Mike Mayock is the GM of the Raiders....Gruden is the HC......Raiders should go after Wentz....and they are dumb enough to offer enough for it to happen.
    Well, at least the performance expectations would be low. What would they do with Carr? Deal him.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson