Week 3 is in the books, although I'm still waiting for a recap of the Northern Iowa/Southern Utah game to be published and Weber State just finished playing, so there is no recap for them yet either, but that doesn't mean you can't get a jump on your homework (just keep an eye on the Weber game).

Speaking of homework, let's try making things a little easier on Ursus this week. For example: Which one of you jabroni's said, "Hey, Tennessee Tech hasn't won a game yet, but they looked really good in their double-digit loss to an unranked team playing just their second year of football last week, so let's give 'em a vote!"

And don't even get me started on those kids with the dart board in the Coaches Poll. Jacksonville State and Richmond are tied at #6... But someone gave Jackson State a #5 in the country vote.

And that's the kind of guy (or gal) you don't want to be. So do everyone a favor and proof-read your ballot before you send it in.

Shout out to Idaho State, they aren't in the poll but knocked off FBS Nevada 30-28. Not campaigning for any votes for them, just want to make sure they are on your radar since that game result wouldn't have shown up on the spreadsheet. Lots of people off this week, so have fun working out the Week 3 Rubik's Cube!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Edit: Yeah, 2017 not 2016. I have no idea why, but I've been doing that for the last 3 weeks. No problem for 9 months, then the summer season ends and I lose all sense of time.