Power Rankings
1 - The Citadel - They earned it
2 - Chattanooga - They are still monsters
2.5 - Samford - Only because Chatty dominated them, but they are rolling now
4 - Wofford - Hope they rested up, still an enigma
5 - Mercer - Got it done against a stubborn Catamount team
6 - Furman - They put one together nicely. Where has this team been?
7 - VMI - Got behind early and couldn't dig their way out
8 - WCU - Blew their lead
9 - ETSU - Struggling badly

Predictions

The Citadel @ Wofford - With the Ankle Biters having a bye week they will be rested. The Dogs will be on the road for the 5th time this season. After the emotional victory for the Dogs, they may let down a bit, but I would not bank on it. The Citadel also got the Wofford monkey off their back last year. Not ready to give that up. The Terriers have a pretty good season going so far and they know how to defend against the option. But the Dogs do as well, and they are on a roll. I am not sure that the Wofford QB situation is helping their cause. Bulldogs win - 27-19
Mercer @ Austin Peay - Bears should win on the road, but not by as much as they would like - 38-28
VMI @ Chattanooga - The Keydets face the wrath of the Mocs - 38-10 if Craine is back, 28-17 if not
WCU @ Samford - Hodges rolls early and often - 45-17
WV Wesleyan @ ETSU - Bucs gets win #3 - 28-14

Playoff Picture

Good position

The Citadel - (6-0) 5 Div I wins, in SOCON drivers seat, currently. (to go - Wofford, ETSU, Samford, VMI, UNC) - 3 wins min likely

UTC - (6-1) 5 Div I wins (to go - VMI, WCU, Woff, Alabama) - 3 wins likely

Samford - (5-1) 4 Div I wins, has OOC Cent Ark Win (to go - WCU, Miss St, Cid, Mercer, ETSU) - 3 wins min likely

Behind a bit

Wofford - (4-2) 3 Div I wins (to go - Cid, Mercer, Furman, UTC, VMI) needs 4 wins to go 8-3 overall, doable, but tough

Mercer - (3-3) 3 Div I wins (to go - Peay, Woff, ETSU, Samford, Furman) Needs 4 wins to have shot, 5 preferable, not likely

VMI - (3-3) 3 Div I wins ( to go - UTC, Furman, WCU, Cid, Woff) Needs 4 wins to have shot, 5 preferable, not likely