Looking at the games this week in the top 10, I expect 2, maybe even 3 upsets (using that term liberally). Not necessarily upsets, but the higher seeded team will lose. 8-10 (UR, McNeese, EWU) are pretty well locked up, but 1-7 all better bring their A-Game.

1. ISUr vs ISUb - Redbirds should take this one easily, but....ISUb is hungry and capable. It's in Normal, so advantage Red.
2. Jax St vs EKU - Where did the Colonels come from, this is going to be a heck of a game, but again it is down south....the Colonel can't fry these Chickens this week.
3. CCU @ Chuck South - Tired of being second fiddle for so long, CSU uses the chip on their shoulders and hands the yardbirds their first loss.
4. UTC vs WCU - This one makes me nervous, but the Mocs are due for a breakout game. I only hope Troy Mitchell tries to talk smack in pregame like last year... 51-0??
5. PSU vs Montana - PSU...This ain't you daddy's Griz...I fully expect the Viks to impress all 700 in attendance today, but it could be a trap.
6. NDSU @ SoIll - Who know what Bison show up??? Just because I need to pick one wrong and Piss off the Bison Fans....Salukis figure out how to win the close one!!!!
7. JMU @ WM - JMU takes this week to figure things out without Vad, unfortunately WM has it figured out already...the Tribe makes this one look worse than it is.

No explaination necessary on the next three

8. Richmond vs Albany
9. McNeese @ ACU
10. EWU vs Weber St