Ahhhh......I just got back to my apartment in myrtle beach!!

I had a great time at KBS last night! Although I wish the outcome had been a little different I am so proud of the way our guys fought back and never once let up in the 2nd half after being down 31 at halftime. The CCU fan base made a very impressive showing yesterday.

ASU-

You have a lot to be proud of, I love everything from the thing you guys do from the pregame cheers to the thing with the band before every kickoff. GREAT college football atmosphere!

Armanti Edwards is going to drive many a coach crazy over the next 3 years of his days at App. I knew he was good after seeing him in high school, but WOW he is scary good now!!

I gave up a ticket to the USC Clemson game to come to Boone, and as a senior at CCU I don't have one regret. A playoff attendance record was set, it was our first playoff game, and the last game ever for many of my classmates and friends.

I hate that we didn't play the first half the way we did the 2nd, but much of that was due to the way App came out. THE REFS SUCKED, bet hey that's football.

All in All good luck to the mountaineers, this kickin chicken is behind you, heck I might be in Boone next week!! (I was that impressed).

***FYI to everyone in DI-AA**** The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers are here. We have come a long way in a very short period, and still have a long way to go, but with Coach Bennet and staff leading the way, don't be surprised if we are right back in the dance next year with the loss of 30+ seniors!