... help me understand how your team is different from last year to this year. It was a battle last year and Spence ran all over us. Is your OL as good as last year? How about the other skill positions other than Spence? And did you lose much on D v. last year?

I think we're a better team than last year but we still don't know about some key injuries that took place at Army. Guys like DE Biestek and TE Light are really important pieces for us and will make things really challenging for us if out. Our DL is much improved over last year (again, though, that has included Biestek) since we had DT Justin Yancey return to the team. If you lost anything on the interior of your line v. last year I will feel much better about us working against the run since the combination of Yancey and Slate in the interior is very tough for us and was a weakness last year.

Should really be a good game. I have to say that I feel like the Army game was so deflating that I really hope we're ready to play. I have faith in Coach to get them going but it was a REALLY tough loss imo.