SHSU @ Texas
This is definitely a game that the Kats are going to be looking up at a tough challenge, like none they will ever see. The largest crowd to see a SHSU game (topping the mark set by Texas A&M) and the highest ranked opponent from the land of BS that the Kats have ever seen. Kats will get on the board. The question is, how much will they score and what will the margin be between the two teams? I'll avoid bias and avoid predicting the Kats score...

Ark-Monticello @ Northwestern St
A Div II school that got blown out of the water by SHSU's passing defense. The Purple Swarm won't have much problems against the Boll Weevils. Northwestern St 51-14 UAM

South Dakota St @ McNeese
The GWFC has given fits to the SLC this year already, but this is a winnable game for a McNeese team that many have as the SLC favorites. South Dakota St is definitely not as strong as their rival to the north and there are still lots of question marks about McNeese. I do not see them dropping their last game before the SLC slate, so I will give them the win, McNeese 42-17 South Dakota St

North Dakota St @ SFA
SFA was once a tough place to play and win. Homer Bryce is now a friendly place after SFA has fallen victim to a Div II squad and a transitional I-AA. I think North Dakota St will find no problems sending the Jacks to their fifth loss of the year. North Dakota St 30-14 SFA

Gardner Webb @ Southeastern Louisiana
Southeastern is going to enjoy the privledge of being at home against this Big South squad. SELA and GW played Jacksonville, stomping them. GW beat SELA in 2004 at GW, but I will give SELA the edge in Hammond. SELA 24-17 GW

South Dakota @ Central Arkansas
This would be a helluva Div II matchup if UCA was still in Div II. UCA should have a tough go against the #6 (Div II) squad, but they should be able to pull away later, showing South Dakota what UCA is all about. UCA 35-15 South Dakota