Several reports out on the 'Net and in the print that schools are not exchanging game tapes...

Exchanging tape is an understood practice amongst schools, whether they be high schools or colleges. Most teams understand that this is the ethical manner in which teams should engage with each other before a contest. Not exchanging tapes is lame!

Have there been any other recent cases of I-AA schools not exchanging tapes? Here's two I found on the web...

-------------
According to Matt Jackson of Sportsradio 610 in Houston, Melvin Spears of Grambling did not exchange tapes with the Cougars of the University of Houston.

Yes, Grambling did have a game on ESPN2 against Hampton, but come on...
--------------------
TENNESSEE STATE WON'T TRADE TAPES

Comegy said he was a little irritated earlier in the week when Tennessee State decided not to exchange game tapes with JSU to help prepare for the game.

"Our assistant (Darrin) Hayes usually handles that stuff and up until this week it was good to go," Comegy said. "But then TSU said they didn't want to exchange with us because we weren't in their conference.

"I don't want to make a huge deal about it, but something the magnitude of this game should have some kind of tape exchange worked into the deal."

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pb...53/1073/SPORTS