So far for the year I'm at 58-19 and still looking for one perfect week this year. Montana, North Dakota and Sacramento State all entertain byes this weekend and with the rivalry week coming up next week, this may be my last chance for an "easy" try. Here are my predictions for this weekend. All are my opinion only.

ISU at CP---The Mustangs are going to try to impress the committee which may be hard to do as they are on a two game losing streak. What better way to halt a losing streak than to host the Bengals who have made many teams healthy this year. They should also make the Mustangs happy, too...CP 55, ISU 13.

UNC at WSU---The Wildcats played Montana tough before succumbing to a defeat in the fourth quarter. The Bears rallied at Portland State for an impressive, hard-fought road win. It'll be interesting to see if the Bears can do it again, or will the Wildcats let them...WSU 28, UNC 25.

PSU at MSU---The Bobcats recovered just in time to push aside an upset bid at Sacramento State last week. Now they return home to face the Vikings, who had to watch Northern Colorado come storming back in the second half to steal a win. Just a mild bump for the Bobcats...MSU 34, PSU 17.

SUU at NAU---The Thunderbirds whirlwind tour their first year in the Big Sky comes to a close this weekend without any sense of consistency. They lose to Weber State, then beat Eastern Washington, then lose at North Dakota last week. This week they are due for a win, but have to go to Northern Arizona, who came up big at Idaho State last week. Can the Thunderbirds go out a winner? No...NAU 45, SUU 41.

UCD at EWU---The Eagles appear to have shrugged off their perplexing loss at Southern Utah by routing Cal Poly at home. This week, the Aggies come to town after taking last week off to regroup and refocus for their last two games. But the Eagles are tuning up for the playoffs...EWU 38, UCD 12.