The clocks have fallen back, a chill is in the air, it's Tuesday night and I know what you're saying... "Supe," you say, "I'm going to be cooped up inside for a few months. There's only a couple of weeks of football left. Winter isn't even here and already my seasonal affective disorder is kicking in and the thought of early darkness, holiday shopping, and months of cabin fever trapped indoors with this estrogen. Here's what I have planned for tonight after I vote..."

"Please Supe... What do I do?!"

Well, have no fear friends. Tonight is the The Wedge presented by AnyGivenSaturday. And what, you say, can this show do for you? Well sir, I'm glad you asked. Super-teed not to rust, bust, collect dust, bend, break, or splinter bringing you the finest in used cars, land, whiskey, manure, nails, fly swatters, racing forms, and bongos. Bar mitzvas planned, virgins converted, tigers tamed, celibacy consultations, bars emptied, revivals led, computers verified, orgies organized, bras hand-fiitted, damsels saved, stud services, crocodiles castrated... Yes, the greatest show on Earth!

Tonight at 7:00 pm. Done voting for one of the idiots? Call and talk to one of ours!