Too young. Just too freakin' young. I enjoyed his company during my internship at UCA. He was helpful and always had a positive attitude. We'll miss you Kyle!

Kyle Roe O'Quinn
(February 21, 1963 - July 15, 2012)

Kyle Roe O’Quinn died Sunday, July 15, 2012 in Hot Springs. He was born on February 21, 1963, in Warren, Arkansas to Wanda Roe O’Quinn and the late Dr. Mickey O’Quinn. He was the youngest of four children – two boys and two girls.

Kyle was a graduate of Arkadelphia High School, Henderson State University with a BSE and a MSE in Administration from Texas A & M at Commerce, Texas. He was a coach/athletic director at Sugarland Independent Schools in Houston, TX; Sherman, TX; Lufkin, TX; San Jose State, University of Central Arkansas and Texas High in Texarkana, TX.

Kyle is survived by his mother, Wanda O’Quinn of Arkadelphia; brother, Darren O’Quinn (Melanie) of Little Rock; sisters- Karm Crommett (David) of Nederland, TX and Kelly Nelson (Bill) of Bentonville.

A memorial service will be held Thursday, July 19, 2012,at First United Methodist Church in Arkadelphia, 2:00 p.m. with Rev. Carroll Jackson officiating.

The family will greet guests immediately following the service in the church’s parlor.

Kyle was Asst. AD under Dr. Teague for several years. A good guy. Prayers and sympathy to his family. RIP my friend.