As we all know, attendance almost always decreases significantly in the playoffs. The most common explanations are the holiday season, short notice of the match-ups and winter weather.

ASU struggles with this as much, if not more, than anywhere. In reading the official release about the upcoming game vs. Maine, this stood out to me:

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbm...CLID=205336297
Unlike past years, ASU students will be admitted to all postseason games at Kidd Brewer Stadium for FREE. Appalachian athletics will cover the costs to allow all ASU students to attend by simply presenting their student ID at the gate on gameday, just like the regular season. Student guest tickets cost $15 and will go on sale on Sunday, Nov. 27.
I hope that free attendance for the students will help us have a better showing for the postseason. We have been a different team at home all year and the players really feed off of the crowd energy.

Do any of the other host schools have any similar promotions (free admission to students, reduced price ticket packages, etc.) going on to try to fill the seats?

I do not expect anything like what we have become accustomed to in the regular season but I will make an extremely optimistic prediction for the attendance of the ASU vs. Maine 2nd round match-up in Boone, NC: 20,000

Post your attendance predictions here.