PDA

View Full Version : Western Carolina @ App State

GSUEagles#1
November 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Apparently WCU is good enough to hold App to no Touchdowns so far.... Interesting!

9-0 App State with three FG...

GSUEagles#1
November 12th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Make that 12-0 Still can't score a TD....

ericsaid
Apparently Appalachians good enough to beat Geogria Southern.....Interesting!

ericsaid
See, I can do it too.

theasushow
November 12th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Western with a stellar 40 yards in the first half...total.

boonegoon
November 12th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Looks like we are on our way to 10 field goals, in a 30-0 win.

eagle07
November 12th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Yay fgs!

ericsaid
November 12th, 2011, 03:46 PM
This game makes me hungry. FG's for dinner anyone. How about App's offensive coaching staff. Apparently Demetrius McCray is a big hitter after all.

GSUEagles#1
November 12th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Apparently Appalachians good enough to beat Geogria Southern.....Interesting!

That was good.... But I can still say that I think we LOST that game for ourselves more than they Won! But you are right....

One Question.... Who is the SoCon Champ???

ericsaid
November 12th, 2011, 03:50 PM
That was good.... But I can still say that I think we LOST that game for ourselves more than they Won! But you are right....

Touche my friend. At any rate, i'm liking what i'm hearing about Stephen Miller. It's about time he had more carries than Cadet.

theasushow
November 12th, 2011, 03:52 PM
EH, we figured we would share the wealth a little, SOCON championships have been a dime a dozen the last 6 years. ASU scored a TOUCHDOWN 19-0. Oh yeah, WCU is at 30 first half yards now.

boonegoon
November 12th, 2011, 03:52 PM

Yeah, another bandwagon fan!! I get so excited when the tools show up. It's like Christmas!

ericsaid
November 12th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah, another bandwagon fan!! I get so excited when the tools show up. It's like Christmas!

I'm not going to lie to you. I grew up/still live 30 minutes from Boone. If they had a team like Samford or the Citadel you wouldn't see me on here.

ericsaid
November 12th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Doesn't mean I wouldn't follow them. Just easier to talk about your team when your winning. On a relevant note, App-261 WCU-30.

theasushow
November 12th, 2011, 03:59 PM
26-0 at the half.

Block-A
November 12th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Finally got into the endzone, maybe the floodgates are opening.

I sure miss Kevin Richardson.

Gringer1
November 12th, 2011, 04:00 PM

We've all been dealing with the App bandwagoners for a while. I can't help but notice that you joined AGS while they were in the middle of their hot streak ;)

boonegoon
November 12th, 2011, 04:40 PM
We've all been dealing with the App bandwagoners for a while. I can't help but notice that you joined AGS while they were in the middle of their hot streak ;)

Dude, I'm not saying App doesn't have bandwagoners as you say. I've been here for 5 years. Had I even known there was such a thing as a messageboard before then I would have found my way to it. That being sad, I don't care when you join or who your team is, just don't be obnoxious.

Gringer1
November 12th, 2011, 04:43 PM
That being sad, I don't care when you join or who your team is, just don't be obnoxious.

xthumbsupx

catamount man
November 12th, 2011, 06:10 PM
46-14 ASU. Congrats again. Hope it's enough to get grimmace out of Cullowhee.

Appaholic
November 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM
We should let WCU have the jug for one night so they can remember what it looks like....might stimulate some desire in their team to actually show one year....if

Apphole
November 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM

The "bandwagon" supposedly came after 2007. Funny thing is, we still lead the nation in attendence.

Gringer1
November 12th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Every successful team has bandwagon jumpers. Even Western Carolina would have some fair weather fans if they could just make it out of the storm.

AppMAN04
November 12th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Every successful team has bandwagon jumpers. Even Western Carolina would have some fair weather fans if they could just make it out of the storm.

This is true!! But thats sports in general at every level of play

ASU Alum here and it was before the NC days, I love APP and I love FCS football