PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 10

superman7515
November 5th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Here's the updated one for this week. Mod's, please replace the sticky from last week with this.

AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 10 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtKAORz8z6vdGN1bXZPd3N5RkVVMHp3enBqREQzU VE)

As always, if you see anything wrong, let me know.

kdinva
November 6th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Bump

TexasTerror
November 6th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Thanks for providing!

UNH Fanboi
November 6th, 2011, 09:35 AM
What a joke that Towson was ranked one spot ahead of Liberty until this week. I don't know why Liberty is routinely ranked in the low to mid teens every year despite never beating anyone. They just beat Presby in OT and VMI by 6 points.

bjtheflamesfan
November 6th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Well that is the beauty of a poll like this...if you dont like where a team is, you can do something about it...if you dont like Liberty being ahead of Towson, you can vote accordingly. If you arent a voter, then why are you whining about it?

UNH Fanboi
November 6th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Well that is the beauty of a poll like this...if you dont like where a team is, you can do something about it...if you dont like Liberty being ahead of Towson, you can vote accordingly. If you arent a voter, then why are you whining about it?

Oh sorry, I thought I was in the FCS Discussion forum.

The fact of the matter is that Liberty's 6 D1 wins have come against teams with combined records of 14-40. That is not top 15 material.

Twentysix
November 6th, 2011, 09:59 AM
What a joke that Towson was ranked one spot ahead of Liberty until this week. I don't know why Liberty is routinely ranked in the low to mid teens every year despite never beating anyone. They just beat Presby in OT and VMI by 6 points.

I dont think liberty has ever been ranked better than #20 in any of my polls.

JMUNJ08
November 6th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Oh sorry, I thought I was in the FCS Discussion forum.

The fact of the matter is that Liberty's 6 D1 wins have come against teams with combined records of 14-40. That is not top 15 material.

Then lets move them down....been moving people ahead of them due to the poor wins at HOME. The problem is the lack of good quality behind them that is winning right now...

UNH Fanboi
November 6th, 2011, 10:02 AM
I dont think liberty has ever been ranked better than #20 in any of my polls.

Well clearly a lot of people are regularly voting them in the teens. They'll probably slide ahead of JMU into 14th this week.

Twentysix
November 6th, 2011, 10:05 AM
They are 1 slot behind JMU in my poll this week, Neither are in the teens.

#21 is the highest liberty has been in my poll throughout the entire year.

dystopiamembrane
November 6th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Liberty lands at #30 with Sagarin. SOS is the difference maker.

kdinva
November 6th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I don't think liberty has ever been ranked better than #20 in any of my polls.

+1....xtwocentsx Liberty should have beaten CSU by 35, Presby. by 21 (glad yesterday's game wasn't 35+ like the past two trips to the 'Burg.).

superman7515
November 6th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Just a bump for anyone coming in this evening to do their polls.

ngineer
November 6th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Just a bump for anyone coming in this evening to do their polls.

"The Bump" was about 1976, wan't it?

LakesBison
November 6th, 2011, 10:16 PM
every team after #15 is just embarassing, why is there only MAYBE 8-10 great teams in FCS?