PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own Playoff Projection Bracket.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Got some playoff projection brackets made up. If you want to do one I'll send you a link to fill it in adn then publish it on another thread.

Send me a pm about it and I'll send you back a link with your own bracket. We can do them each week leading up to the selection.

Also, I have full brackets ready to go for after the playoff selection show so all you guy and gals can make up your brackets and see who is the real swami on this stuff.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Got one done got a couple more out that will be added when they are completed.

Here's how & where they will appear:

AGS Playoff Projections Week 9 2011 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Aph2Xme278kGdHg2MDhsQjFkVDhGb3YxcXFTMFVrTUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html)

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Got a few more takers with two in now. I will be out for a bit but will get to your pm's ASAP if you want one of these let me know.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Well hell, only four of you got your bracket in for this week. The ones in are all at the link if you want to check out what people are projecting. I'll do this again next week and maybe start it Tuesday or so for the Week 10 projections. The guys that did these will of course be able to change their picks over the next couple of weeks and see how close they come to nailing what the committee comes up with.

I won't be able to add any new sheets until Sunday but if you'd like to start submitting one next week then pm me and I'll get it set up for you then.

SumItUp
November 4th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Van, you forgot a Big South team. The winner of the Liberty/Stony Brook game is an auto qualifier.

Squealofthepig
November 4th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Oops - didn't realize I needed to get it in that quickly. Will have one in next week.

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Any requirements like the AGS poll to participate?

Squealofthepig
November 5th, 2011, 12:41 AM

I think you just need to PM Ursus - he sent me one with no questions asked, and Lord only knows my intelligence/football IQ is about as low as one cat get without being clinically brain-dead!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2011, 02:19 PM

The only requirement is that you can send a pm which means you are a registered member.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2011, 02:31 PM
I think you just need to PM Ursus - he sent me one with no questions asked, and Lord only knows my intelligence/football IQ is about as low as one cat get without being clinically brain-dead!

The guys that got their Week 9 are listed but I will be making these at any point for anyone that wants to do them so keep letting me know and I'll send a new one to the guys that have not already got one.

You guys that do already have one are good to go for Week 10 as well now. You will see a new tab called "Week 10" with a clean sheet on your document. If you made a projection for Week 9 you will also see that tab at the bottom so you can refer to the work you've already done. In other words don't mess with your week 9 projection and clear it off or anything just do this weeks on the week 10 tab.

These kind of need to be done by Friday at the latest cuz it makes more sense to project before the gmes are on.:D

Lehigh Football Nation
November 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Is there any way to get a "AGS Consensus" bracket? I think that would be really neat to have.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 7th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Is there any way to get a "AGS Consensus" bracket? I think that would be really neat to have.

I was thinking about it and if we get 10-20 guys submitting one then maybe I'll run it like that but right now I haven't done any other work on it except to get people their own sheets.