PDA

View Full Version : Griz

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 31st, 2011, 12:04 PM
Get the ***** out of our way........we are coming through and this time we mean business.

No more of the Hauck just glad to be here *****, this time we are coming and taking what is ours and we are going to do it a year earlier than expected.

All the signs are there:

Multiple grizzly attacks in Montana
We have only had 2 players arrested this year
Turnovers are down
"Typical" Griz fans HATE Pflugrad because he wins
We are deep, healthy and have gotten rid of some baggage players and are starting to gel.

We are coming get off the tracks or get ran over by the maroon and silver bullet train.

Oh and Towson can kiss my internet black ***.

Bison Dan
October 31st, 2011, 12:27 PM
Get the ***** out of our way........we are coming through and this time we mean business.

No more of the Hauck just glad to be here *****, this time we are coming and taking what is ours and we are going to do it a year earlier than expected.

All the signs are there:

Turnovers are down
We are deep, healthy and have gotten rid of some baggage players and are starting to gel.

We are coming get off the tracks or get ran over by the maroon and silver bullet train.

Sounds like things are coming together.. That last game of the year will be a barnburner!

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 31st, 2011, 12:42 PM
I really want to play you guys in your house, that would be *****ng EPIC!

Bison Dan
October 31st, 2011, 02:19 PM

Careful what you wish for!

THE HERD
October 31st, 2011, 02:53 PM

I would love to see that matchup! It would be a great game and great atmosphere.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 31st, 2011, 04:10 PM
I agree and after partying with you guys last year when you ran rough shod over the cats in their house, I can say either way the game came out would be fine with me. Sure I would like to beat you guys but if it didnt happen it wouldnt be as bad as losing to some other teams.

It would be a rock concert mosh pit inside that DOME! LETS GIT IT ON!!!!

frozennorth
October 31st, 2011, 04:19 PM

I'm pretty sure you get to in a couple years.

darell1976
October 31st, 2011, 04:24 PM

All the signs are there:

Turnovers are down

The Grizz Train comes to our house on Oct 20th...get ready for a loud one!!!

Professor Chaos
October 31st, 2011, 04:25 PM
Likewise. I would love to go to the NDSU game in 2015 in Missoula and see WaGriz firsthand. Hopefully that will happen but it's still a ways away. A playoff matchup could definitely happen before that.

Strommer10
October 31st, 2011, 04:33 PM
I agree and after partying with you guys last year when you ran rough shod over the cats in their house, I can say either way the game came out would be fine with me. Sure I would like to beat you guys but if it didnt happen it wouldnt be as bad as losing to some other teams.

It would be a rock concert mosh pit inside that DOME! LETS GIT IT ON!!!!

We would LOVE to see this game happen! xnodx

DJKyR0
October 31st, 2011, 04:37 PM
Hopefully the committee shoots for extra-conference geography. Montana @ NDSU would be electric.

Plus, y'know, easy W. ;)

darell1976
October 31st, 2011, 04:39 PM
Hopefully the committee shoots for extra-conference geography. Montana @ NDSU would be electric.

Plus, y'know, easy W. ;)

For Montana.xsmiley_wix

THE HERD
October 31st, 2011, 04:51 PM
For Montana.xsmiley_wix

I see ya have the big revenge game coming up this weekend Darell.....Sioux Falls played any of the top DII teams this year?

darell1976
October 31st, 2011, 04:57 PM
I see ya have the big revenge game coming up this weekend Darell.....Sioux Falls played any of the top DII teams this year?

http://www.usfcougars.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=26500&SPID=91104&SPSID=627897

Sioux Falls has lost to FCS McNeese St 31-17, Beat Minot State (who played Montana St) 38-23 and 29-10, and beat Black Hills State (who UND beat) 44-20. Why doesn't NDSU fans make fun of McNeese St playing Sioux Falls or MSU playing Minot State? Hmmmmm. Sorry we can't get all DI schedules like NDSU.

GaSouthern
October 31st, 2011, 06:31 PM
The OP sounds like he plays WR for Elon or something ;)

tojo70
October 31st, 2011, 09:32 PM
The Grizz Train comes to our house on Oct 20th...get ready for a loud one!!!
LMAO!

CopperCat
October 31st, 2011, 11:29 PM
This NDSU/UM love fest is disgusting.

Just remember alpha, win or lose for the CATS this weekend the road to the BSC crown goes through Bozeman. And I wouldn't be betting against MSU with their two man wrecking crew in the backfield, along with the BEST DEFENSE in the conference.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 31st, 2011, 11:32 PM
You guys are gonna get punched in the mouth just like last year in the playoffs.

Griz are to physical for you to match up against on the OL and DL. We will do whatever we want whenever we want. Your season is pretty much over when we come to town.

veinup
October 31st, 2011, 11:33 PM
i agree with the first post.

CopperCat
October 31st, 2011, 11:39 PM
You guys are gonna get punched in the mouth just like last year in the playoffs.

Griz are to physical for you to match up against on the OL and DL. We will do whatever we want whenever we want. Your season is pretty much over when we come to town.

Our season is over? We already have 7 DI wins dude.

Remember earlier in the year when you lost to Sac State and you and the rest of your fairweather fanbase were trashtalking your own team? Probably not, so I thought I would remind you. xthumbsupx

You're turning into chattownmocs dude. Might wanna take er' down a notch or five. Still three weeks until the BRAWL.

Squealofthepig
November 1st, 2011, 12:53 AM
The OP sounds like he plays WR for Elon or something ;)

Alpha's use of the n word is no more than 25% of his speech, so he falls short of the Elon, err, high water-mark.

MTfan4life
November 1st, 2011, 01:41 AM

This is what I'm most proud of; it's a banner year for the griz!

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 1st, 2011, 01:43 AM
Nebraska?