PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan/AnyGivenSaturday.com Game of the Week: Week11

bjtheflamesfan
October 31st, 2011, 08:20 AM
Alright folks, Many automatic qualifiers will be decided this week, so we should have a lot of nominees for this week.

These are for games played through November 12.

Nominated:
North Dakota vs. UC Davis

Pennsylvania vs. Harvard

Massachusetts vs. Maine

Seconded:
Northwestern State vs. Sam Houston State
Georgia Southern vs. Wofford
Georgetown vs. Lehigh
North Dakota State vs. Youngstown State
New Hampshire vs. Towson

Bearkat-Backer
October 31st, 2011, 08:44 AM
I nominate Northwestern State at Sam Houston. If both teams take care of business this weekend then this game will decide the Soulthland automatic qualifier.

darell1976
October 31st, 2011, 08:58 AM
UND at UC Davis

jhanel
October 31st, 2011, 08:59 AM
second Northwestern State at Sam Houston State

ursus arctos horribilis
October 31st, 2011, 09:28 AM
UND at UC Davis

You been involved in this long enough to know the rules here Darell.xlolx

darell1976
October 31st, 2011, 10:15 AM
You been involved in this long enough to know the rules here Darell.xlolx

Seeing as its only the 3rd post I felt it didn't need the words I nominate. But alright...I nominate UND @ UC Davis.:p

BisonFan02
October 31st, 2011, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't have nominated this matchup earlier in the year but Youngstown State @ NDSU is nominated. Youngstown has been playing pretty well lately and could be a trap game for the Bison. I will also nominate UNH @ Towson.

Go Apps
October 31st, 2011, 11:01 AM
No brainer if I have the right week - GSU at Wofford

GATA_Eagles
October 31st, 2011, 11:45 AM
No brainer if I have the right week - GSU at Wofford

Second

tingly
October 31st, 2011, 11:47 AM
I nominate New Hampshire at Towson.

crusader11
October 31st, 2011, 11:53 AM
Nominate: Georgetown @ Lehigh...for the Patriot League Championship

Not sure if I am allowed to, but I'd also like to nominate Pennsylvania @ Harvard...could be the Ivy League Championship

MTfan4life
October 31st, 2011, 12:10 PM
UND at UC Davis

Is this a joke? I will nominate Massachusetts @ Maine.

bjtheflamesfan
October 31st, 2011, 12:13 PM
I dont know if its a joke or not but you can nominate any game you want so he is allowed to nominate that if he feels its Game of the Week material (course if it doesnt get a second it doesnt go into the poll)

MSUBobcat
October 31st, 2011, 01:19 PM
I know this is a homer pick, but I nominate Montana State @ Bye. If we don't have a good showing, we could fall out of the top 5. Not sure of the record, but Bye seems to be doing real damage to ranked opponents this year.

Squealofthepig
October 31st, 2011, 02:27 PM
I know this is a homer pick, but I nominate Montana State @ Bye. If we don't have a good showing, we could fall out of the top 5. Not sure of the record, but Bye seems to be doing real damage to ranked opponents this year.

That HAS happened to NDSU this year. :)

I will nominate YSU at NDSU.

I will second Georgetown at Lehigh.

darell1976
October 31st, 2011, 03:30 PM
Is this a joke? I will nominate Massachusetts @ Maine.

Its the game of the week to UND fans. We are still in a title race here.

bjtheflamesfan
October 31st, 2011, 04:47 PM
Any more seconds? Nominations/seconds close at noon tomorrow (and I'll have the poll up by the time Im done with class which is about 2 PM)

bjtheflamesfan
October 31st, 2011, 08:41 PM
right now only three games for this week's poll...if that's all we end up with then that's all we end up with

Twentysix
November 1st, 2011, 12:47 AM
That HAS happened to NDSU this year. :)

I will nominate YSU at NDSU.

I will second Georgetown at Lehigh.

I second his nomination. Not sure if im gonna vote for it though. Lehigh at GT could be good.

MTfan4life
November 1st, 2011, 01:55 AM
I nominate New Hampshire at Towson.

I second New Hampshire vs. Towson.

MSUBobcat
November 1st, 2011, 02:37 AM
I second his nomination. Not sure if im gonna vote for it though. Lehigh at GT could be good.

I won't vote for it either but I thought it would be funny if it made the poll. :D NDSU dropping after a bye is the one I remember distinctly, but I thought there were others.

bjtheflamesfan
November 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Poll is now up...should be a good vote this week

bjtheflamesfan
November 1st, 2011, 08:58 PM
I dont mean to sound like a killjoy but can we have a non-Southern Conference Football Gameplan Game of the Week this week? seems they have gotten the bulk of the nods this season

Dallas Demon
November 2nd, 2011, 05:43 PM
I dont mean to sound like a killjoy but can we have a non-Southern Conference Football Gameplan Game of the Week this week? seems they have gotten the bulk of the nods this season

Yes, time to share the wealth Southern Conference. Otherwise, everyone else will get disinterested and go somewhere else for kicks.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 2nd, 2011, 07:50 PM
Yes, time to share the wealth Southern Conference. Otherwise, everyone else will get disinterested and go somewhere else for kicks.

Well it's up to the voters as to who they want so let's get that SLC vote rolling. It's not like you have to do anything more than click a checkbox so it's easy enough.

Hell, at this rate we're all gonna have to gang up on the SoCon boys though.

Reign of Terrier
November 2nd, 2011, 07:54 PM
Wofford and GSU has the most conference and playoff repercussions hanging in the balance

GATA_Eagles
November 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM

FWIW...I didn't vote for a SoCon Team for the 11/5 game. xconfusedx

FurmanWins!!
November 3rd, 2011, 09:18 AM
FWIW...I didn't vote for a SoCon Team for the 11/5 game. xconfusedx

I did, this Saturday is huge in Greenville :)

GATA_Eagles
November 3rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
I did, this Saturday is huge in Greenville :)

And like I've said in a previous thread, I'm a Furman fan this week xscanx

eaglesrback
November 3rd, 2011, 04:54 PM

NO. Southern Conf, RULES!
And for this week I am also a Furball Fan.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 5th, 2011, 11:58 AM
How many of these FGB GotW have been SoCon games? :D

owascoag
November 5th, 2011, 08:44 PM
It's gotta be New Hampshire at Towson

bjtheflamesfan
November 5th, 2011, 09:25 PM
by my calculation...6