PDA

View Full Version : McNeese @ SFA Game Thread

TheRevSFA
October 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Okay..granted I won't do much posting about this game due to being at a wedding instead of being in Nac, I wanted to put this thread up to remind DG Cowboy that we have a bet...and I'd be willing to bet that I lose it. :D

It hopefully will stay a good game..but man SFA is on a tailspin...

McNeese75
October 25th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Tailspin???

We got our own problems,

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_6_UWYKauOSJUiFNsFZCpk5ZoONunI zRe

BEAR
October 25th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Tailspin???

We got our own problems,

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_6_UWYKauOSJUiFNsFZCpk5ZoONunI zRe
If you look closely at the rollercoaster you'll find 6 footballs dropped in random places along the tracks. xlolx I'm sorry McNeese... xlolx

McNeese72
October 26th, 2011, 07:55 AM
If you look closely at the rollercoaster you'll find 6 footballs dropped in random places along the tracks. xlolx I'm sorry McNeese... xlolx

And our QB got in the middle of the track and got run over about 6 times (just like the Sam game).

Doc

msupokes1
October 26th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I have ridden that rollercoaster before and it makes alot of false starts too.

Bearkat-Backer
October 26th, 2011, 09:47 AM
I have ridden that rollercoaster before and it makes alot of false starts too.

That some funny stuff right there. I watched the Sam vs. MSU game online and could not beleive all of the false starts you guys had.

DG Cowboy
October 26th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Rev, I am well aware of our wager. I was actually coming to this today to remind you, but you beat me to it. After 3 losses in a row, I am not counting on eating the steak, only the crow. I had hoped that we would both be seeing this as the SLC championship, but alas, our own teams would not cooperate! I am good for it.

TheRevSFA
October 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Rev, I am well aware of our wager. I was actually coming to this today to remind you, but you beat me to it. After 3 losses in a row, I am not counting on eating the steak, only the crow. I had hoped that we would both be seeing this as the SLC championship, but alas, our own teams would not cooperate! I am good for it.

I know...what the hell...somehow Sam managed to turn off the suck.

DG Cowboy
October 26th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Yes, I think Sam is playing to its potential, whereas McNeese seems to have multiple bullet holes in the foot.

Bearkat-Backer
October 26th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I know...what the hell...somehow Sam managed to turn off the suck.

No we just sent "the suck" to Lamar to run their offense and got ourselves a real couch for a change.

BEAR
October 26th, 2011, 01:33 PM
No we just sent "the suck" to Lamar to run their offense and got ourselves a real couch for a change.

Couch? xlolx Tim Couch? xlolx