PDA

View Full Version : Southern Gameday Photos

SU Jag
May 2nd, 2006, 05:24 PM
Enjoy!:nod:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=9d2gs25.gnma6zx&Uy=-6gcanr&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%253fshowSlide%253dtr ue&Ux=0

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=9d2gs25.6umoa1h&Uy=5canhs&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%253fshowSlide%253dtr ue&Ux=0

grizband
May 2nd, 2006, 05:34 PM
The first link didn't work for me, Jag. The second album had some great pictures in it, though. Southern looks like a great atmosphere for a game. Wish I could make it down sometime.

SU Jag
May 2nd, 2006, 05:37 PM
The first link didn't work for me, Jag. The second album had some great pictures in it, though. Southern looks like a great atmosphere for a game. Wish I could make it down sometime.

Try it now! Its fixed:nod: Thanks a lot! Hopefully we'll get that Griz/Jaguar match-up:nod:

grizband
May 2nd, 2006, 05:47 PM
Try it now! Its fixed:nod: Thanks a lot! Hopefully we'll get that Griz/Jaguar match-up:nod:
Thanks. Now Griz/Jaguars...that would be one hell of a home-home matchup (or Missoula and a neutral site).

jmuroller
May 2nd, 2006, 07:04 PM
So jealous of your stadium

SU Jag
May 2nd, 2006, 08:12 PM
So jealous of your stadium

Thanks!:D

McNeeserocket
May 3rd, 2006, 12:16 AM
Enjoy!:nod:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=9d2gs25.gnma6zx&Uy=-6gcanr&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%253fshowSlide%253dtr ue&Ux=0

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=9d2gs25.6umoa1h&Uy=5canhs&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%253fshowSlide%253dtr ue&Ux=0

Great Pictures! Do you have any from the Southern - McNeese Game in 2004? I would love to see some if you do.

89rabbit
May 3rd, 2006, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the memories. The most fun I have ever had with College football took place in Baton Rouge - Mississippi St. vs LSU in the morning and early afternoon, SDSU vs SU in the late afternoon and evening. You guys have a great stadium and tradition. Best of luck with this upcoming season.

SU Jag
May 3rd, 2006, 09:09 AM
Great Pictures! Do you have any from the Southern - McNeese Game in 2004? I would love to see some if you do.

Yeah, I got em'!:nod: I just have to find them.

GeauxColonels
June 1st, 2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the memories. The most fun I have ever had with College football took place in Baton Rouge - Mississippi St. vs LSU in the morning and early afternoon, SDSU vs SU in the late afternoon and evening. You guys have a great stadium and tradition. Best of luck with this upcoming season.

Too bad you had to catch LSU/MSU during the day. The atmosphere is MUCH better at night.

mikebigg
June 3rd, 2006, 04:09 PM

Take it from me... a man who hates the Jags, they know how to have one helluva pregame. These folk tailgate like nobody's bizness! I really get a kick out of wearing my ICON gear and getting into some good bantering...but the beautiful thing so far is that they have always fed and drank me well. Some good fans...but they do hate themselves some ICONxlolx xlolx

BgJag
June 3rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
Take it from me... a man who hates the Jags, they know how to have one helluva pregame. These folk tailgate like nobody's bizness! I really get a kick out of wearing my ICON gear and getting into some good bantering...but the beautiful thing so far is that they have always fed and drank me well. Some good fans...but they do hate themselves some ICONxlolx xlolx

mIKE bIGG, I was in town last weekend and called. Did that Jaguar that runs your house give you my message???:read: :smiley_wi Let me know when your phone privileges are restored.:D

mikebigg
June 4th, 2006, 04:23 PM
mIKE bIGG, I was in town last weekend and called. Did that Jaguar that runs your house give you my message???:read: :smiley_wi Let me know when your phone privileges are restored.:D

They must have been afraid that I would get pissed for them even answering the phone without my permission. I will take care of that and get back with you. BTW... it was my daughter, the one with the biggity talk!

SU Jag
June 5th, 2006, 12:10 AM

True:nod: