PDA

View Full Version : UNH/UMass Tailgate

UNHFan
October 22nd, 2011, 07:52 AM
Well getting ready to leave soon...anyone want to say "Hello" at the tailgate feel free to text me at 603 231 8400 I have 2011 Black Jeep Grand Cherokee with 2 UNH Window flags and xcoffeex of course

Ill have 1 UMass alum in my group if anyone is up for a sacrifice! xlolx

UNH! xbowx

UNH Fanboi
October 22nd, 2011, 10:12 AM
I unfortunately will not be there in person :(

Absolutely gorgeous late October Saturday in New England. No excuse for this game not to draw 30K+.

I think we may be in for some fireworks. Wouldn't be surprised to so 70-80 total points put up today.

Let's send UMass off to FBS with a kick in the a$$!

LUHawker
October 22nd, 2011, 10:35 AM
Is this game being televised in the mid-Atlantic? Anyone know?

UNHFootballAlum
October 22nd, 2011, 10:37 AM
yes on CSN-NE & Mid Atlantic

UNH Fanboi
October 22nd, 2011, 02:43 PM
UNH gets a good return to midfield then quickly scores on several running plays. UNH 8 - UMass 0.

R3TRO
October 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
I can't believe there's no video feed for this.

UNH Fanboi
October 22nd, 2011, 02:51 PM
I can't believe there's no video feed for this.

Unfortunately Comcast in the NY area does not carry this. I tried looking for a stream but couldn't find one.

UNH Fanboi
October 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
UNH up 11-0 and UMass just fumbled on their own 26.

dwtime
October 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM
All kinds of good catches by UMass where's the good defense? Oh yeah its UNH defense.

R3TRO
October 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
What's the crowd look like? Good showing?

UNHFan
October 22nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
Crowd? Horrible! Parking lots? PACKED!! Bars though out Gillette Complex? PACKED!!!!

Not sure why so many didn't take there seats but who cares great day!

And to RJ Tomans parents who saw this post on AGS and where nice enough to text me and say "Hi" a big "Hello" and thank you! Went over great with all the UNH fans when it came over.

UNHFan
October 22nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Confused... on Direct TV is was on so can people check in where it wasn't on? Long Island I was told it was and Delaware also, what parts of the USA wasn't it on Direct TV?

UNH_Alum_In_CT
October 23rd, 2011, 09:09 AM
From my vantage point, there were more UNH fans at the game than UMass fans. And the number of UNH fans didn't appear that much less than last year. And UNH wasn't the home team this year. I assume there was some preference in the revenue sharing toward the home team.

Had a great tailgate with my sister, UNH72Plus, a couple of his friends and another fraternity brother friend. xsmileyclapx

Old Cage
October 23rd, 2011, 04:25 PM
With the amount of cars in the lots and the serious level of tailgating going on, I was surprised to see only 24,000 announced as the paid.

I once read that at LSU, as many as 30,000 come without a ticket and just tailgate. I can't doing imagine that, but maybe we had some of that yesterday.

Engineer86
October 23rd, 2011, 04:31 PM
With the amount of cars in the lots and the serious level of tailgating going on, I was surprised to see only 24,000 announced as the paid.

I once read that at LSU, as many as 30,000 come without a ticket and just tailgate. I can't doing imagine that, but maybe we had some of that yesterday.

I think it has a lot to do with the great atmosphere of college football. At Lehigh I have noticed a lot more "here for the tailgate" types, but for thus that means in the hundreds.

DrG
October 23rd, 2011, 07:38 PM
The big difference is there are no available tickets at LSU. Unlike the Northeast (BC comes to mind), everybody with a ticket is in their seats an hour before kickoff.