PDA

View Full Version : AGS Window flags

UNHFan
October 20th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Just a thought... AGS why don't you make some Car window flags I am sure its pretty cheap and I am sure most on here would by them. Be a good way for everyone to say "Hi" at tailing gating. And you make a few bucks to help the site

Will put me in for a pair :)

sikolec
October 20th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Or license plate frames would be cool too. I would "by" one of those.

RichH2
October 20th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Nice idea, I would get 1 or 2 also

appfan2008
October 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM
you would have that on your car window over a school flag?... no offense...

UNHFan
October 20th, 2011, 11:00 AM

Really? thats what you came up with for a response? Academia!! lol A pair of UNH on the front windows and a Pair of AGS in the rear would be a great look :)

ursus arctos horribilis
October 20th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Hey I like the idea and will be working on some of those things as I get a chance. Thanks UNHFan I appreciate the idea and if we get some I'll buy yours for you.xthumbsupx

UNHFan
October 20th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Hey I like the idea and will be working on some of those things as I get a chance. Thanks UNHFan I appreciate the idea and if we get some I'll buy yours for you.xthumbsupx

Cool keep me updated

RichH2
October 20th, 2011, 11:23 AM
gee, Ithink there is plenty of room for both on a car.

StorminASU
October 20th, 2011, 11:24 AM

Really? thats what you came up with for a response? Academia!! lol A pair of UNH on the front windows and a Pair of AGS in the rear would be a great look :)

Maybe it's only a select few schools who reserve any and all windows for school related flags. Way to get the brand name out there though. I will have to join AF2008 though.

TheRevSFA
October 20th, 2011, 11:24 AM
How about a nice AGS bottle opener..useful at tailgates :D

Bogus Megapardus
October 20th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Might as well do something other than bashing Lehigh with my mew Photoshop.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9626/agsflag.png

If I order 100 of them, they'd be $9.00 each and would take 14 days to make. I'd have to have licensed art for the the logo as well.

UNHFan
October 20th, 2011, 11:56 AM

I like that think big! Lets open the Online AGS Store :)

Bogus Megapardus
October 20th, 2011, 11:56 AM

Lighted bottle opener & keychain - $2.09, minimum order of 50.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/95/agskeychain.png

TheRevSFA
October 20th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Why not put together an AGS store? Enough people come here..and support it...it'd be great to have some stuff that represents the site.

Bogus Megapardus
October 20th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Why not put together an AGS store? Enough people come here..and support it...it'd be great to have some stuff that represents the site.

It would be simple to do. All I did was quickly photoshop the AGS logo on to blanks from a gift/novelty company. You'd just need the licensed art from the owners of this forum, and a licensing agreement where the owners get a percentage of the proceeds. Then you simply provide the manufacturer with the art, order the products and see through an Amazon merchant account. The prices I quoted are wholesale; you'd have to add tax, shipping and some margin for the merchant and for the licenseor.

My guess is that flags would be about $17.00 including shipping and the bottle openers about $8.00 including shipping.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 20th, 2011, 12:21 PM

It's all in the works brother. I just had the busiest summer I've ever had and some of the extra stuff we want to work on has been benched for a bit. I'll get some things rolling soon though cuz once the summer is over (just ended for me) I have a little more free time.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
October 20th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Make some with the AGS logo with #3 catching a pass and I'll buy multiple!! ;) xnodx xnodx xnodx I have a JPG of that logo but it won't attach to this note. xconfusedx

Town and Campus in Durham used to sell UNH Flags like you see at the big schools for about $25 but never restocked them because they didn't sell well enough. Looking at that $9 estimate for a 100, I think they overcharged a tad!! So, I had to improvise with a patio flag!

gasoutherneagle
October 20th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I'm in! Need some flags! I'll buy two. How 'bout magnets! Have a coupe? Use magnets! Plenty of sheet metal to choose from.

Skjellyfetti
October 20th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'll buy a couple if you take the Georgia Southern guy off the logo. No way that's touching my car as is. ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
October 20th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I'll buy a couple if you take the Georgia Southern guy off the logo. No way that's touching my car as is. ;)

Sk, if you have the resources to come up with a non descript depiction of AE I will certainly consider an alternate AGS logo. I just don't have time and by time I mean ability.:D

49RFootballNow
October 20th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Might as well do something other than bashing Lehigh with my mew Photoshop.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9626/agsflag.png

If I order 100 of them, they'd be $9.00 each and would take 14 days to make. I'd have to have licensed art for the the logo as well.

You probably should add ".com" at the end. 99.9% of those who'd see this probably wouldn't know its a website.

93henfan
October 20th, 2011, 09:06 PM
You probably should add ".com" at the end. 99.9% of those who'd see this probably wouldn't know its a website.

Smart. Good thinking.

No offense, but there's no way I put any flags on my car on gameday other than UD. That being said, you could put me down for several bottle openers and a size XL flex-fit hat!

bojeta
October 21st, 2011, 12:06 AM

If the flags happen, please be sure and send out an email notice to members. I would be interested. And yes, I can fly my Cal Poly and an AGS flag simultaneously :)

gasoutherneagle
October 21st, 2011, 03:17 AM

HEY, show a little respect for the most storied program in FCS history.xsmiley_wix

Quite frankly, this is the first time I've noticed that it was a Georgia Southern player in the logo. xlolx

NOW I THINK I'LL BE BUYING SIX FLAGS INSTEAD! xawesomex

DSUrocks07
October 21st, 2011, 07:47 AM
needs a dark blue background like the top of the webpage. maybe some "AGS.com" versions as well. (agspoll's avatar)

UNHFan
October 21st, 2011, 09:46 AM
Make some with the AGS logo with #3 catching a pass and I'll buy multiple!! ;) xnodx xnodx xnodx I have a JPG of that logo but it won't attach to this note. xconfusedx

Town and Campus in Durham used to sell UNH Flags like you see at the big schools for about $25 but never restocked them because they didn't sell well enough. Looking at that $9 estimate for a 100, I think they overcharged a tad!! So, I had to improvise with a patio flag!

I bought UNH Car flags of amazon showed up yesterday :)

ursus arctos horribilis
October 21st, 2011, 11:25 AM
I bought UNH Car flags of amazon showed up yesterday :)

Are you aware I sent you a pm yesterday?