PDA

View Full Version : NDSU/FCS Live Chat Wednesday @ 7pm

DJKyR0
October 18th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Hey AGSers, I'm hosting an NDSU live chat but am trying to get a guest or two in to chat about the greater FCS world and some early playoff looks now that the field is starting to thin out. Figured a few on here might like to check it out and would probably have some good material to bring to the discussion, so feel free to check it out.

It'll be available on the Bison Sports Blog (http://www.ndsubisonsports.areavoices.com) tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 7 pm CST and it'll likely widen to general FCS talk around 8 CST. Hope a few of you can make it and talk football.

Mods, let me know if it's not cool to post about this. Not doing this to plug my stuff, just figured some on here would dig it.

crusader11
October 18th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Be happy to discuss the Patriot League and CAA with ya.

DJKyR0
October 18th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Be happy to discuss the Patriot League and CAA with ya.

Actually that's fortuitous - I already locked up Terry Vandrovec, SDSU beat writer for the Argus Leader in Sioux Falls, to chat about NDSU-SDSU at 7:30 but prior to that I'm working on a more national-scope guy who oversees the FCS Roundtable to discuss where NDSU can fit in the national scene and (knock on wood) potential playoff scenarios come late November. Some national talk would be most welcome and we'd certainly do our best to expand upon it.

Squealofthepig
October 18th, 2011, 10:42 PM
You should probably PM David Coulson (Mr. C) for TSN; although in the past many (including myself) have lauded him for being an ASU homer, he's done a good job the past few years and has a pretty good view. I wouldn't anoint him as the end-all be-all of FCS football, but I'd quickly concede that he has as good a feel for the pulse of FCS as anyone. I'd also reach out to the FCS CEO (can't remember his ags handle) who does the weekly gotw video.

Edit: FootballCEO is the previewer guy; I do enjoy his videos, and an outreach would probably be appreciated.

DJKyR0
October 18th, 2011, 10:46 PM
You should probably PM David Coulson (Mr. C) for TSN; although in the past many (including myself) have lauded him for being an ASU homer, he's done a good job the past few years and has a pretty good view. I wouldn't anoint him as the end-all be-all of FCS football, but I'd quickly concede that he has as good a feel for the pulse of FCS as anyone. I'd also reach out to the FCS CEO (can't remember his ags handle) who does the weekly gotw video.

Edit: FootballCEO is the previewer guy; I do enjoy his videos, and an outreach would probably be appreciated.

Great suggestion, thanks!

Lakes Bison
October 19th, 2011, 08:51 AM
I will be there!!