PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Carolina v. Georgia Southern

Eaglegus2
April 30th, 2006, 05:21 PM
I am hearing that this game will be televised on CSS this year.

Just a little tidbit of information to pass along to my friends from Coastal Carolina.:D

WAIT!!!! I don't have any friends from Coastal Carolina.:bawling: xlolx

YET!!!:nod:

Sly Fox
April 30th, 2006, 06:03 PM
OK, I'll bite. What is CSS?

CoastalFan2005
April 30th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Comcast Sports South, I presume

That would be pretty cool. Gus, look forward to seeing you there...it should be a great game!

ASU Kep
April 30th, 2006, 06:36 PM

That would be pretty cool. Gus, look forward to seeing you there...it should be a great game!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xidiotx

MarkCCU
April 30th, 2006, 11:03 PM
I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON...GREAT GAMES, FURMAN, GSU..OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT!

AppGuy04
May 1st, 2006, 08:12 AM
I am really leaning towards picking Coastal in this game, if you want me honest opinion

walliver
May 1st, 2006, 09:06 AM

It's Comcast Sports South if you get your cable via Comcast. It's Charter Sports South if your get your cable via Charter. Many other cable providers do not carry it, and it is unavailable by any satellite. It's a good channel IF you can receive it. A lot of the games on CSS are sponsored by individual schools. Furman used to sponsor a number of games, but lately Georgia Southern has sponsored a number of games. The SoCon usually sponsors enough games so that almost every team gets a game on CSS (Elon was left out last year).

bodoyle
May 1st, 2006, 09:21 AM
I plan on making the 1,204.77 mile journey from Chicago to Conway to Statesboro. Nothing like putting 2,4095.54 miles on your car in a weekend. :nod: :hurray: Maybe I will fly into Myrtle, and drive from there, not sure.

Hope it is a good game. IF the **** hits the fan and I can not go, I will watch on CSS. Comcast is much better then DirecTv. I can purchase CSS for $5 for a month. :hurray: :rotateh: :)

walliver
May 1st, 2006, 09:27 AM
I am really leaning towards picking Coastal in this game, if you want me honest opinion

Georgia Southern may have a new offensive scheme this year, but, I wouldn't expect them to lose a lot of games. Even if the passing game is running smoothly yet, they have the raw talent to run the ball up the middle well against most of the teams they play. As long as they don't turn the ball over often, I don't see the Eagles losing the "Bird Bowl" to the Chanticleers at Paulson.

Eaglegus2
May 1st, 2006, 10:56 PM
I plan on making the 1,204.77 mile journey from Chicago to Conway to Statesboro. Nothing like putting 2,4095.54 miles on your car in a weekend. :nod: :hurray: Maybe I will fly into Myrtle, and drive from there, not sure.

Hope it is a good game. IF the **** hits the fan and I can not go, I will watch on CSS. Comcast is much better then DirecTv. I can purchase CSS for $5 for a month. :hurray: :rotateh: :)

You should fly into Savannah and get a rental car. it is much easier. The flights from Chicago to Atlanta or Jacksonville are very reasonable and cheaper than flying into a smaller airport. The drive from Jacksonville to Statesboro is close to 3 hours and a little more from Atlanta.

Whatever you decide, let me know. I would like for you to me my guest at the RED FLAG tailgate. We welcome our opponents' fans to drink and eat with us before and after the game.

You will get to meet Baldy, Myself and Blueballs. :D :D :hurray:

We aren't really as bad as we seem.:smiley_wi xlolx xlolx

bodoyle
May 2nd, 2006, 07:59 AM
Eagle; Why do I get the feeling that I would be walking into a hornet's nest? :eek:

I am leaning towards flying into Myrtle because I plan on going back there after the game and haning out with friends the rest of Saturday and Sunday and going back to "work' sometime on Tuesday (recovering on Monday).

Laserlips
May 2nd, 2006, 05:25 PM
Eagle; Why do I get the feeling that I would be walking into a hornet's nest? :eek:

I am leaning towards flying into Myrtle because I plan on going back there after the game and haning out with friends the rest of Saturday and Sunday and going back to "work' sometime on Tuesday (recovering on Monday).

bodoyle:

I don't think you will find any better hospitality in any 1AA stadium than you will from the "Red Flag" gang..

Paulson stadium does have the reputation as being slightly unfriendly to the visitors, but I can assure you from what I'd read and heard about the "Red Flag" bunch you will be treated like a gentleman.. (Whether you deserve it or not).

It'll also be a handy place to run back to for protection should things get ugly.. ;)

Best Wishes,

JP

The Gadfly
May 2nd, 2006, 09:33 PM
I am hearing that this game will be televised on CSS this year.

Just a little tidbit of information to pass along to my friends from Coastal Carolina.:D

WAIT!!!! I don't have any friends from Coastal Carolina.:bawling: xlolx

YET!!!:nod:

You got at least one Gus. We are trying to get a nice little "pilgramage" to visit God's Country for the game. Yell "OOOOH TA LAY LAY" near the CCU tailgaters, I'll fill your mug up with "Sweet Tea" and give ya a plate of chicken bawg :nod: . I'll teach ya what CINO means (before our guys do), how to do Fist-a-Claws, and I may give ya some tailfeathers... it's not what you think :o . Our's will be the one with the LEO flag.

Kill'em
May 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
It is true about what is said about the Red Flag Gang. These guys are really cool to visitors. It is an experience.

Kill'em
May 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
Georgia Southern may have a new offensive scheme this year, but, I wouldn't expect them to lose a lot of games. Even if the passing game is running smoothly yet, they have the raw talent to run the ball up the middle well against most of the teams they play. As long as they don't turn the ball over often, I don't see the Eagles losing the "Bird Bowl" to the Chanticleers at Paulson.
Very wise man, you are. :bow:

bodoyle
May 3rd, 2006, 09:25 AM
Laser: I would expect nothing less then good-natured trash talking. That's all good by me, I have no problems with that at all.

Gad: Chicken Bog is absolutely scrumptious. I don't have a damn clue what is in it, and don't want to know. I had it at a friends house when I stayed down there for Thanksgiving.

Sweet Tea on the other hand...xpumpukex Absolutely disgusting. I will stick with homemade unsweetened iced tea.

Eagle: you will recognize me most likely. I will be the 6'3" 215lb guy in a CCU Teal Football Jersey and ballcap, with a "Yankee accent" :smiley_wi ....IF I can get down there, and out of the office. :eyebrow:

ButlerGSU
May 3rd, 2006, 09:53 AM
I can hardly wait to get to Paulson and smell chicken being grilled out everywhere...:smiley_wi

MarkCCU
May 3rd, 2006, 12:02 PM
Laser: I would expect nothing less then good-natured trash talking. That's all good by me, I have no problems with that at all.

Gad: Chicken Bog is absolutely scrumptious. I don't have a damn clue what is in it, and don't want to know. I had it at a friends house when I stayed down there for Thanksgiving.

Sweet Tea on the other hand...xpumpukex Absolutely disgusting. I will stick with homemade unsweetened iced tea.

Eagle: you will recognize me most likely. I will be the 6'3" 215lb guy in a CCU Teal Football Jersey and ballcap, with a "Yankee accent" :smiley_wi ....IF I can get down there, and out of the office. :eyebrow:

He is talking about Southern Sweet Tea which is SoCo and special juice but Sweet is absolutley DELICIOUS!!!

Gadfly....LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LEO WILL BE THERE!

bodoyle
May 3rd, 2006, 01:14 PM
Well I don't drink alcohol, never have, so I will stick with my xpumpukex

Kill'em
May 3rd, 2006, 02:25 PM
I can hardly wait to get to Paulson and smell chicken being grilled out everywhere...:smiley_wi
And all the sweet tea flowin'.;)

MarkCCU
May 3rd, 2006, 03:54 PM
Well I don't drink alcohol, never have, so I will stick with my xpumpukex

we'll have unsweet tea just for you...look for the LEO tent or listen for the lound, obnoxious group yelling, "LALALALALALALALALA"

eagleskins
May 3rd, 2006, 05:55 PM
And all the sweet tea flowin'.;)

Sweet Tea? Paulson Stadium, where the beer flows like wine.

Kill'em
May 3rd, 2006, 07:45 PM
It does, but I don't drink much anymore.

alexale23
May 3rd, 2006, 09:35 PM
all i can really say is i hope CCU gets crushed. I developed a hatred for this team last year. Every week i wanted them to lose. any they kept pulling out these miracle victories. Also CCU is going to get crushed next year when they come to Harrisonburg.
OH yeah

The Gadfly
May 4th, 2006, 05:58 AM
all i can really say is i hope CCU gets crushed. I developed a hatred for this team last year. Every week i wanted them to lose. any they kept pulling out these miracle victories. Also CCU is going to get crushed next year when they come to Harrisonburg.
OH yeah

Oh well :bawling: . At least we gave you two joyful weekends last season. You might have 4 this season. Again, enjoy. :nod:

Coastal89
May 5th, 2006, 12:02 PM
OH yeah
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: xazzx

CCU97
May 9th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Should be fun tailgaiting in Statesboro and hope that the game is a good one!:hurray:

Blueandwhitefightfight
May 9th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Y'all are making me really miss Paulson right now.. I haven't seen it's beauty in 4 days and I already miss it. Sucks being home for the summer. I am going to go nuts by August.