PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week - Furman vs Georgia Southern

FurmanWins!!
October 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Huge game for the Paladins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1oi0HHKgE

FurmanWins!!
October 10th, 2011, 11:56 PM
2011 NCAA FCS Passing Efficiency Leaders:

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/fcs/stats/passing

FurmanWins!!
October 10th, 2011, 11:57 PM
FU Message Board:
http://www.uffp2.com/SMF20/index.php?board=2.0

GSU Message Board:
http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/forumdisplay.php?8-The-Flight-Line

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 12:27 AM
A history of close battles:

FU GSU
2010 28 32
2009 30 22
2008 10 17
2007 24 22
2006 13 10
2005 24 27
2004 29 22
2003 24 29

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 02:19 AM
OK, I'll bite:

I prefer the 1998 result: 45-17

Moving on...

seantaylor
October 11th, 2011, 03:27 AM
VG/Hatcher 1-3 vs Furman. And Sammy Baker still has a job.

eaglewraith
October 11th, 2011, 06:57 AM
VG/Hatcher 1-3 vs Furman. And Sammy Baker still has a job.

Monken 1-0 against Furman

That's all that matters right now.

gsugt1
October 11th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Monken 1-0 against Furman

That's all that matters right now.

Exactly ..... things are as they should be in Statesboro.

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 08:34 AM
OK, I'll bite:

I prefer the 1998 result: 45-17

Moving on...

Haha, fair enough, I actually prefer the 45-10 win by Furman over GSU in 2000 ;)

blueballs
October 11th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Haha, fair enough, I actually prefer the 45-10 win by Furman over GSU in 2000 ;)

...and we all liked what happened in the month and a half after that. ;-)

GSUhooligan
October 11th, 2011, 11:36 AM
A history of close battles:

FU GSU
2010 28 32
2009 30 22
2008 10 17
2007 24 22
2006 13 10
2005 24 27
2004 29 22
2003 24 29

2011 won't make this list.

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 11:46 AM
SoCon Football Weekly Teleconference - Week 7

Bruce Fowler (FU)
Jeff Monken (GSU)

http://www.soconsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=21895&SPID=1781&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205252349&DB_OEM_ID=4000

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 11:49 AM
2011 won't make this list.

Time will tell mate, Furman has got to win this game to get back on track, ready for Saturday!

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 01:12 PM
A Look at the History of the Georgia Southern-Furman Football Rivalry
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/889006-a-look-at-the-history-of-the-georgia-southern-furman-football-rivalry

The Georgia Southern-Furman rivalry is one of the best on the SoCon gridiron, and rightfully so, as the first two meetings between the two tradition-rich programs took place in the national title game. The Eagles completed an unbelievable, 44-42, come-from-behind win in the national title game in 1985, in which the GSU trailed 28-6 early in the third quarter.

Furman would exact revenge three years later in Pocatello, Idaho, by coming up with a 17-12 win over the Eagles to claim the school's only national title. The Paladins and Eagles will be meeting for the 23rd time in series history this fall, with the Eagles holding a 14-8 all-time series edge. The Eagles and Paladins have played some epics since GSU joined the SoCon as an official member in 1993.

No GSU fan will soon forget the Eagles' 27-24 win over the top-ranked Paladins in 2005, which allowed the Eagles to qualify for the FCS post-season. The Eagles were able to come up with the win when Terrance McBride stepped in front of a Ingle Martin pass in the waning moments to help send the GSU faithful into a frenzy and clinch the three-point win over the Paladins.

Most Furman fans won't soon forget the 2000 meeting with the Eagles, as Paul Johnson brought his top-ranked club to Paladin Stadium having already clinched at least a share of the SoCon title. Furman needed a win to keep its post-season hopes alive. Johnson decided to bench his stud running back and all-time FCS leading rusher Adrian Peterson, who was nursing a minor injury.

The Paladins led 10-7 at the break, but the second half would belong to the Paladins and Furman running back Loius Ivory. Ivory not only set a school-record, but also a SoCon regular-season record for rushing yards, rushing for 301 yards and three TDs, leading the Paladins to a lopsided 45-10 win over the Eagles. Furman would later end up qualifying for the post-season with a victory in its final game against Chattanooga, while Georgia Southern would be fueled by the thumping at the hands of the Paladins to win their second-straight national title.

Furman Running Back Louis Ivory After Rushing For A SoCon Single-Game Record 301 Yards In FU's 45-10 Victory Over No. 1 Georgia Southern in 2000. Georgia Southern Record-Breaking RB Adrian Peterson Actually Rushed For 333 Yards In A 1999 Division I-AA Quarterfinal Win Over UMass, Which Is A Postseason Division I-AA Record.
The 2001 season saw two classics played between the two schools, with Georgia Southern claiming a gritty, 20-10, win in the regular-season home finale in front of the home folks. Playing in front of the home folks for the final time, Adrian Peterson used the emotional, electric sell-out atmosphere to rush for 158 yards on 24 rush attempts.

The two would meet against in FCS semifinals, however, it was the Paladins who handed Georgia Southern its first post-season loss (27-0 coming in to the game) at Paulson Stadium, while also ending GSU's 39-game (dating back to a 1997 loss to William & Mary) winning streak.

Furman, which played without star running back Louis Ivory, used a trio of running backs, in Hindley Brigham, Toreico O'Neal and Lamar Rembert to control the ball and the clock in getting a 24-17 win over the Eagles in front of a stunned 11,827 fans at "Our House."The Furman defense also did its job in the contest, holding Adrian Peterson to a career-low 68 yards rushing in the contest.

With nothing on the line for GSU in 2003 except a winning season, the Eagles showed a great sense of pride in gutting out a 29-24 win over the Paladins in a game that featured a matchup between two great running backs, in FU's Hindley Brigham and GSU's Jermaine Austin.

It was Brigham who opened the fireworks on the afternoon, with an 80-yard scoring scamper to establish a Paulson Stadium record for the longest rushing TD by an opponent in facility history. However, it would be Austin that had the last laugh, as he rushed for 136 yards and a TD on 25 carries, despite a slightly injured knee. GSU posted an impressive afternoon offensively, rolling up 448 yards against the nation's third-ranked defense.

Jimmy Satterfield Led Furman To Its Only National Title With A 17-12 Win Over Georgia Southern In 1988
Sean Holland connected on five field goals, which accounted for more than half of GSU's points and tied a Reed Haley's school mark set against The Citadel in 1994.

A year later, an epic battle would ensue between the Paladins and Eagles. Furman came into the matchup ranked seventh in the nation, while the Eagles' offense had been steamrolling their opponents to the tune 49 PPG and 487.0 YPG. However, in what would go down in a classic, Furman would win a hard-fought, 29-22, contest, as the Paladin defense slowed the Eagle offense to 412 yards and 22 points in a matchup between the two top teams in the SoCon.

The Paladins would get the game-winning score with just over a minute from fullback Jerome Felton to take a 27-22 lead. Wide receiver Isaac West would take a hand-off on the end around to give the Paladins the TD lead, sending the capacity Paladin Stadium crowd into a frenzy. The Paladins would go on to claim the Southern Conference title in 2004 after that victory over the FCS juggernaut Eagles.

Since that initial win in Statesboro, the Paladins have claimed wins in their last two trips to the place Eagle fans call "The Prettiest Little Stadium In America." Last season, it was the Eagles who were able to come from an early deficit and post a thrilling 32-28 win over Furman, in what was another emotional game. It was the final game for head coach Bobby Lamb, who's tied to the GSU rivalry as much as any Paladin, having quarterbacked the 1985 squad that suffered the 44-42 loss at the hands of the Eagles.

The Eagles used their opportunistic defense to overcome an early 14-point deficit to get back in the game. It was the GSU defense that became dominant in the second half, as the Eagles controlled the line of scrimmage. In fact, the Eagles allowed the Paladins just three first downs in the second half and ended up holding nearly a 17-minute (38:20-21:40) advantage in time of possession.

It was a gutty performance by quarterback Jaybo Shaw, who kept getting up after taking some vicious hits from Paladin linebacker Kadarron Anderson and Chris Wiley. Shaw more than showed his toughness by willing the Eagles to a win, as he rushed for 101 yards and three TDs, while passing for 126 yards in leading the Eagles to the win.

Saturday's meeting promises to be an exciting one, as the past eight meetings have been decided by about 5.0 PPG.

GSU_Alum08
October 11th, 2011, 03:55 PM
great write up

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 04:26 PM
You forgot the Paladin/Horse incident! That will always be one of the best memories for the Eagle Nation. hee...hee...

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 04:43 PM
You forgot the Paladin/Horse incident! That will always be one of the best memories for the Eagle Nation. hee...hee...

Haha indeed ;)

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 05:21 PM
FURPLE is the color of FCS football (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRc_BNBRgDc) HAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRc_BNBRgDc

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Haha, oh its on son ;)

The benefits of a GSU education:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYAiWDtDoA

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 06:21 PM
http://youtu.be/zfkED9H1w8Q

Apparently that liberal arts school in Greenville is doing some bang-up work in the corporate jingle industry.

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Speaking of music, how about that GSU karaoke department:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-tJeYHaH0

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 06:35 PM
xlolxWhat's wrong with that? I did that last night!xlolx

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 06:42 PM
xlolxWhat's wrong with that? I did that last night!xlolx

Are you talking about the big girl at the end! Haha just kidding bro ;)

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 06:45 PM
What I wanna know is where the hell is the booze? If I'm going face down in the sink like that, there's bound to be a couple of empty bottles of Jack and a pyramid of cans in the background.

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 06:51 PM
What I wanna know is where the hell is the booze? If I'm going face down in the sink like that, there's bound to be a couple of empty bottles of Jack and a pyramid of cans in the background.

Very true, very true!

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 07:04 PM
This has GOT TO BE the lamest smack between a Furman and Southern fan EVER! Damn, I'm getting older and tamer. Gonna be in the 'Boro this weekend? If so, come by and have a cold one: H-149 is my spot. Standing at the stadium facing the lot, I'm three rows back on the left and five spots in.

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Cool dude, if I have time I just might have to roll on over into hostile territory, your pretty close compared to where I tailgate, anyways I am humbled due to the lack of success overall the paladins have had nationally since our last playoff appearance in 2006, plus I know that the only way we have a shot at having a good season is if we upset you guys on Saturday to get this season back on track, Cheers!

gasoutherneagle
October 11th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Please do. Oh and I've got an extra Bishop pass floating around here somewhere, so if you wanna go back and say you had a beer on-the-house from Georgia Southern Athletics lemme know.

I know exactly what you mean on the humble pie. I haven't gone "chattownmocs" on this board since the Sewak years.

FurmanWins!!
October 11th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Please do. Oh and I've got an extra Bishop pass floating around here somewhere, so if you wanna go back and say you had a beer on-the-house from Georgia Southern Athletics lemme know.

I know exactly what you mean on the humble pie. I haven't gone "chattownmocs" on this board since the Sewak years.

Chattownmocs really is a piece of work isn't he, the dude just sets himself up for massive disappointment week after week.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 11th, 2011, 10:39 PM
This has GOT TO BE the lamest smack between a Furman and Southern fan EVER! Damn, I'm getting older and tamer.

Nah, there is an understated beauty to the humor that is rarely used so it's better than the same ol' crap believe it or not.

GATA
October 11th, 2011, 11:23 PM
WOOO!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 11th, 2011, 11:34 PM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/r/ricflair2/04.jpg

gasoutherneagle
October 12th, 2011, 01:20 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOO WOO WOO... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!xtroublex

FurmanWins!!
October 12th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Word is there was a security breach at Paulson Stadium last night:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6526/1349141892e03c1e0fe3.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/1349141892e03c1e0fe3.jpg/)

Your turn Eagles ;)

GaSouthern
October 12th, 2011, 05:44 AM
In retaliation we tried to steal your sense of pride but found out Furman fans don't have any.

How was that? lol :D

FurmanWins!!
October 12th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Fair enough, as far as I am concerned for us to regain our pride in football it would do a world of good for us to win Saturday, season is on the line in my opinion.

eaglewraith
October 12th, 2011, 06:25 AM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/r/ricflair2/04.jpg

TO BE THE MAN

WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN

OL FU
October 12th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Georgia Southern's real mascotxnodx

http://www.ento.okstate.edu/ddd/IMAGES/fungusgnat.JPG
Gnats:(:p

GaSouthern
October 12th, 2011, 07:14 AM
That is a fact :D

I think the eagle knows it too thats why it tried to fly away during the UT-C game

FurmanWins!!
October 12th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Gameday Info:

http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=90301&SPID=10890&DB_OEM_ID=18700&ATCLID=204783818

FurmanWins!!
October 12th, 2011, 10:44 AM
The Return Of FU All The Time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh0eo_VbD6s

FurmanWins!!
October 12th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Furman-Georgia Southern: Enough Said

http://furmanpaladins.com/sports/m-footbl/2011-12/2011_Furman_Football_Game_Notes_-_Stats.pdf

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- The Furman Paladins hit the road this Saturday to face the Georgia Southern Eagles, the No. 1 ranked team in Football Championship Subdivision (FSC) Football. Kickoff for the SoCon Network televised game (click here for channel listings) is set for 3:00 p.m. at Paulson Stadium.

In addition to being televised, the contest will be broadcast over Furman Sports Network Greenville flagship station WOLT-FM 103.3, Upstate affiliate WGOG-FM 96.3, as well as stadium transmitter at FM 105.9. Audio will be presented online by StretchAudio through Furman All-Access at www.furmanpaladins.com. Live stats will also be provided through www.furmanpaladins.com and in-game twitter updates available at twitter.com/furmanpaladins

Football rivals since 1985, the Paladins and Eagles met for the first time in Tacoma, Wash., in the NCAA I-AA (now FCS) national championship game, and three years later in Pocatello, Idaho, for the same national stakes. In the years since, Furman and Georgia Southern football clashes have usually carried SoCon championship and/or FCS playoff implications, including last year when the Eagles needed a fourth quarter rally to secure a 32-28 win in Greenville and berth to the FCS playoffs.

Furman has won the last two games in Statesboro, including a 30-22 verdict two years ago. The schools have split the last 12 meetings.

In Georgia Southern the Paladins will be facing the top rushing team in FCS, averaging 374.8 yards per game out of its traditional spread scheme. The Eagles (5-0, 4-0 SoCon), who went 10-5 and advanced four rounds into last year's FCS playoffs, clipped Chattanooga, 28-27, last week at home to remain perfect on the 2011 campaign.

For Furman (3-2, 2-1 SoCon) Saturday's game at Georgia Southern will mark the Paladins' fourth road contest of the season. The Paladins dropped a 26-21 home verdict to Samford last Saturday despite a school record tying 356-yard passing performance by senior quarterback Chris Forcier (for-see-A), who threw three touchdowns in the contest.

The Paladins are 2-6 all-time against top-ranked teams but have faced only one No. 1-ranked foe in the last decade, that being Appalachian State last year in Boone (37-26 loss). Furman's last victory over a top-ranked team was a 45-10 drubbing of Georgia Southern in Greenville in 2000.

The Paladins' balanced offensive attack is paced by Forcier (fore-see-A) and junior running back Jerodis Williams.

Forcier, the FCS passing efficiency leader (190.53 rating), has thrown for 1,027 yards and 15 touchdowns this fall, completing 70.4 percent of his passes. He has been supported by a deep, experienced receiving corps that includes senior Tyler Maples (21 rec., 359 yds., 3 TDs) and junior tight end Colin Anderson (22 rec., 281 yds., 4 TDs).

Williams, meanwhile, has registered three 100-yard rushing performances, including a career high 28-carry, 175-yard effort in a 47-21 victory over Western Carolina on Oct. 1. He has rushed for 559 yards on the year, an average of 111.8 yards per game.

Defensively, the Paladins are led by senior linebacker Kadarron Anderson, who is coming off a career best 20-tackle peformance against Samford. He has 316 career stops, tops among active league defenders.

Furman's secondary received a recent boost with the return of junior safety Nathan Wade, who is coming off a 10-tackle outing versus Samford that included a tackle for-loss, fumble recovery, and pass deflection.

gasoutherneagle
October 12th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Georgia Southern's real mascotxnodx

http://www.ento.okstate.edu/ddd/IMAGES/fungusgnat.JPG
Gnats:(:p
HEYHeyhey...QUIT EXPOSING OUR HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE! xeekx

FurmanWins!!
October 12th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Furman coach: Defend more than GSU rushing
Greenville, SC (Sports Network) - Furman football coach Bruce Fowler wants his players to be ready to defend top-ranked Georgia Southern's ... passing game?

It may seem like Georgia Southern's triple option has been running the football effectively since the beginning of time, but the Furman coach, whose team visits the Southern Conference leader on Saturday in Statesboro, Ga., was quick to point out this week that the Eagles rank second in the FCS in passing efficiency.

Who knew? Georgia Southern, home to a record six FCS (formerly Division I-AA) championship teams, are punishing opponents with the top rushing offense (374.8 ypg) and second-best scoring offense (42.8) in the nation.

The Eagles' 171.46 passing efficiency rating comes on 29-of-53 accuracy for 501 yards and six touchdowns. Starting quarterback Jaybo Shaw is 25 of 47 for 460 yards and five touchdowns.

"They do a great job first off at game planning," Fowler said. "They do the same thing over and over again well, but they tweak it a little bit from week to week and they find out what you're doing during the game and they adjust very well.

"Obviously, (there's) stress that's put on you because they run the ball consistently more than they pass it, but you have to do a great job in any defensive scheme when you're playing any offense."

Furman's defense will take aim on the Eagles offense behind linebackers Kadarron Anderson and Mitch McGrath and cornerback Ryan Steed.

Furman (3-2, 2-1) missed an opportunity to make this meeting of a rivals even bigger by losing at home to Samford last weekend. Georgia Southern (5-0, 4-0) sits atop the conference standings.

The Paladins are 2-6 all-time against top-ranked teams, including a 45-10 win over Georgia Southern in Greenville in 2000.

FurmanWins!!
October 13th, 2011, 08:59 AM
(Sports Network Prediction)

Furman Paladins (3-2, 2-1 SoCon) at No. 1 Georgia Southern Eagles (5-0, 4-0), 3 p.m. (ESPN 3)

Series record: Georgia Southern leads, 14-8

Last meeting: Georgia Southern 32, at Furman 28 (Nov. 20, 2010)

What to know: These two programs met for the first time in the 1985 FCS (then I-AA) Championship, a game which was won by the Eagles. Ever since, Furman and Georgia Southern have met with national implications on the line. Last season, the Eagles needed a fourth-quarter rally to defeat Furman and secure an FCS playoff berth, which eventually led to an appearance in the national semifinals.

Furman quarterback Chris Forcier has been one of the FCS' most efficient passers, completing 70.4 percent of his passes for 1,027 yards. Even more impressive is Forcier's 5-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio and the fact nearly 20 percent (19.7) of his completions have resulted in touchdowns.

Not only is Georgia Southern ranked on top of The Sports Network/Fathead.com FCS Top 25, but the Eagles are ranked in the Top 20 for nine different team categories, including rushing offense (374.8 ypg) and defense (93.20 ypg).

Prediction: Georgia Southern 38, Furman 27

FurmanWins!!
October 13th, 2011, 02:16 PM
SoCon Football Game Day: Week 7

FU vs. GSU

http://www.soconsports.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=805316

http://www.soconsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205251562&DB_OEM_ID=4000

gasoutherneagle
October 13th, 2011, 02:22 PM
DUDE! You are all up in some Georgia Southern/Furman run-up! WORK... It's what the rest of us do in the daylight hours...woo! At this pace you're gonna pass out from expectation before the kickoff.

OL FU
October 13th, 2011, 02:26 PM
You gotta love it though. I walked into one of my company's banks we use. the manager there is a GSU grad. We talk a little business. Talk about the weather. I ask him about his family. He returns the favor. As I get up to leave I look at him smile and say "Eagles suck":D I am walking out the door and he calmly replies "FU Eddie":D

gasoutherneagle
October 13th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Yeah, same here: "F U EDDIE!"
I think the pi$$ and vinegar of youth is starting to wear off though. I recall a time when you and I had very little hospitable to say to one another OL FU. I think we're getting old.
Come by and say "hey" Saturday. I'll buy you a beer. H-149

blueballs
October 13th, 2011, 03:06 PM
And all you purps make sure to come by the Red Flag tailgate... all the way in the back of the booster lot right off the middle road on the right- look for the red flag. We'll have a toast to a good rivalry, some good conversation, and fellowship.

Now please excuse me, I had a big lunch so I have to go take my daily Furman.

OL FU
October 13th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Yeah, same here: "F U EDDIE!"
I think the pi$$ and vinegar of youth is starting to wear off though. I recall a time when you and I had very little hospitable to say to one another OL FU. I think we're getting old.
Come by and say "hey" Saturday. I'll buy you a beer. H-149

I wish I could. Unfortunately, I will be watching from the easy chair or more likely standing up and stomping the floor, jumping up and down and yelling at the refs. I will be glad when my kids are old enough not to need me to drive them around on saturdays to their events.

BTW, that should be FU all the time, Eddie.:D

ursus arctos horribilis
October 13th, 2011, 04:25 PM
And all you purps make sure to come by the Red Flag tailgate... all the way in the back of the booster lot right off the middle road on the right- look for the red flag. We'll have a toast to a good rivalry, some good conversation, and fellowship.

Now please excuse me, I had a big lunch so I have to go take my daily Furman.

I wouldn't normally need to say this but since you're a GSU guy I feel I have to...don't forget to wipe your Paladin.

FurmanWins!!
October 13th, 2011, 10:33 PM
DUDE! You are all up in some Georgia Southern/Furman run-up! WORK... It's what the rest of us do in the daylight hours...woo! At this pace you're gonna pass out from expectation before the kickoff.

Haha, your probably right, but work is overrated anyways ;)

FurmanWins!!
October 14th, 2011, 10:13 AM
New Billboard posted in Statesboro:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg850/scaled.php?server=850&filename=gata.png&res=medium

GSUhooligan
October 14th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Furman gave Steve Jobs cancer

GaSouthern
October 14th, 2011, 03:08 PM
What does Hugo Chavez, Kim Jong Il & Castro have in common? THEY LOVE FURMAN!

...I would include Osama Bin Laden but he did not renew his Furman season tickets for some reason this year???

gasoutherneagle
October 15th, 2011, 03:31 AM
I don't know what is funnier: that FURMAN made this gay arse video (http://youtu.be/j9vaVRnFV5g) to begin with or that an Eagle fan f'ed with it and made it gayer... I mean funnier.

http://youtube/j9vaVRnFV5g