Wagner

401ks
October 10th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Albany vs. RMU - Albany on path to NEC Championship
Bryant vs. Monmouth - Wow. Tough call. Bryant at home
CCSU @ Duquesne - Dukes back on track after a$$ kicking in Albany :o
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA - Resurgent Pioneers in a close one

Bye Week
Wagner - Thank goodness. They need the break. Hopefully they won't suddenly find the answer before they play Duquesne next week! :D

hidalgo
October 10th, 2011, 07:09 PM
RMU
Bryant
Duquesne
Sacred Heart

danefan
October 10th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Homecoming week for Albany. Expect 6500+.

RMU better come ready to stop the run........and the pass.........and the kicking game........and well.....me after my 4 hr long tailgate!
xthumbsupxxsmiley_wix

crusader11
October 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

M Ruler
October 11th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Albany:Ford will have them ready. Best team IMHO left on our schedule. Will be closer than recent games. big crowd should help.
Bryant: Tough at home. Do or die for Monmouth
Duquesne: See 401K I still think Dukes r a good team. Long trip to Pittsburgh and a pissed off Duquesne team
Sacred Heart: They think they are a good team, so they are a good team.

busybee14
October 11th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Albany
Bryant
CCSU
SHU

And no loss for Swagner,gonna be a good week !!

blackbeard
October 11th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Albany
Bryant
CCSU
Sacred Heart

hidalgo
October 11th, 2011, 11:27 PM
M Ruler-------and hopefully a duquesne offensive coordinator that isnt Woody Hayes...........three yards and a cloud of dust!!!!

Seahawks Fan
October 12th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

andy7171
October 12th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

Is there a week 6 results thread that I am missing?

andy7171
October 12th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Never mind I found it.

bjtheflamesfan
October 12th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

Dane96
October 12th, 2011, 07:46 AM
M Ruler-------and hopefully a duquesne offensive coordinator that isnt Woody Hayes...........three yards and a cloud of dust!!!!

We love that kind of offense.

aceinthehole
October 12th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

Dane96
October 12th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

401ks
October 12th, 2011, 08:32 AM

These days with the artificial turf fields, it's more like, "Three yards and a cloud of black, recycled tire pellets!" :D

hidalgo
October 12th, 2011, 09:15 AM
401k- your right!...........although I might be happy with three yards on first down instead of 2nd and 10 or 11. I have been saying it for weeks......finally reared its ugly head vs Albany. Hopefully we come out firing to Dixon and Sprague.........next thing you know larry for 15.........amazing concept.

UAalum72
October 12th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Albany's the last place in the NEC with real grass.

Dane96
October 12th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Not for long though :)

dgreco
October 12th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Albany's the last place in the NEC with real grass.

Actually Bryant has real grass... And the like to grow it nice and high :)

UAalum72
October 12th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Right, Albany WAS the last with real grass until Bryant joined.

I've been wondering if Albany should start changing the type of player they recruit if Sprinturf is in the future.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Question for y'all. I have the capability of adding an automated NEC scoreboard with live updates to my LFN blog, similar to the one I have here for the Patriot League:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/p/football-live-scoreboard.html

And the FCS Top 25:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/p/fcs-top-25-live-scoreboard.html

If I made it, would you use it?

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2011, 11:00 PM
I decided to make it anyway:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/p/nec-football-live-scoreboard.html

Enjoy!

Go...gate
October 13th, 2011, 12:54 AM

Real grass - the surface upon which God intended football to be played.

danefan
October 13th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Albany vs. RMU - Danes are fired up for this one. Some pay back for last year and a win that will really put Albany in the driver's seat.

This is a great statistical match up:

Albany with #1 scoring offense in the NEC (13th Nationally) versus Robert Morris with the #1 scoring defense (22nd Nationally).

Albany has the #2 rushing offense in the NEC (25th nationally) versus the Robert Morris with the #1 rushing defense in the NEC (11th nationally).

Here, IMO is the big difference maker:
Albany has the #1 passing offense in the NEC (39th nationally) (yes you heard that right xeekxxazzx) versus Robert Morris with the #5 passing defense in the NEC. Albany is passing for 233 yards per game. RMU is letting up 185. Albany with the edge here.

This one will be tight but I think Albany is too deep and the defense is too good for RMU to overcome. A big crowd should help. I'm hoping for a 7,000+ crowd.

Keys to Albany's win:
1. Consistent passing game. No big plays needed, just need to convert on third and longs.
2. Win the kicking/field position game. Almost a lock with the a kid averaging 47.4 yards per punt. He's #2 in FCS and #4 over both FCS and FBS. Oh and he's just a sophomore. xthumbsupx
3. Defend the pass. 3 pics last week would be nice this week as well.

Bryant vs. Monmouth - Bryant is always tough at home. Monmouth is solid, but this is a game for Bryant to pull through.

CCSU @ Duquesne - Dukes are pissed about getting worked last week. They'll right the ship though and McCoy will get his 150+. Add another 150+ in the passing game and CCSU won't be able to overcome it. What happened in New Britain?

Sacred Heart vs. SFPA - SHU figured something out. Good for them. Should be a walk in the park against SFPA. I'm rooting for you Red Flash, but eventually you're going to have to actually win something.

Original_RMC
October 13th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Albany vs. RMU
This is not the same 0-3 Colonial team that started out this season. Their OL has come together and Sinclair is spreading the ball around so not to take too many hits. The D is going to give Albany fits but I see this as a game where Albany gets up early and RMU slowly chips away. I could see a 17-7 Albany halftime lead but I think some critical halftime adjustments from the Colonials will spark them and be careful of Coleman on those returns...they are getting closer and closer to finally breaking one.
RMU use a late 4th quarter charge to steal a victory away from Albany.

RMU 24-23

Bryant vs. Monmouth
Bryant + Home Game = Win
But Monmouth will scare Bryant in the 1st half

Bryant 31-27

CCSU @ Duquesne
Just like everyone else, I'm not sure what is going on at CCSU. Long road trip for the Blue Devils as they have to travel to Pittsburgh to face off against an upset Dukes team who did not show up against Albany.
CCSU shows come flashes of why they were pre-season favorites to win the conference but they can't put together a complete game and the DUkes hold on.

Dukes 27-21

Sacred Heart vs. SFPA
SFPA has some talent but I believe their issue is coaching. Harbridge runs tough but he doesn't get enough carries. Corey Nelson (new QB) has talent and has weapons but their passing game struggles as Nelson holds onto the ball too much waiting for thins to develop. If SFPA would target WR - Alexander more during the game then they could put up more points.
I think you start to see SFPA getting better and better each week but SHU is playing some great football right now and can't go against the home team.

SHU 28-13

WWII
October 13th, 2011, 04:28 PM
RMU @ Albany
Monmouth @ Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
SFPA @ Sacred Heart

RattlerFan70
October 13th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

dgreco
October 14th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Albany vs. RMU - Albany stops the RMU run and jumps out to being the top dog in the NEC.
Bryant vs. Monmouth - I think Bryant is good and they are at home. Bryant wins but like every game this year, it's close.
CCSU @ Duquesne - I can't picture seeing CCSU lose another one.
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA - keeps up its impressive streak and continues to make the NEC fans happy with their improvement.

NFLCB2
October 15th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA

Lehigh Football Nation
October 15th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Don't forget to check my live scoreboard for all the games today!

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/p/nec-football-live-scoreboard.html

And, for good measure, here are my picks:

Albany over RMU
Monmouth over Bryant
CCSU over Duquesne
Sacred Heart over St. Francis (PA)

MUHAWKS
October 15th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Albany vs. RMU
Bryant vs. Monmouth
CCSU @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart vs. SFPA