PDA

View Full Version : SportsNetwork.com playoff prediction: Oct. 5th

kdinva
October 7th, 2011, 02:57 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf

They now predict Norfolk St. to win the MEAC, Indiana St. to make it (and host a game), Duquesne to win the NEC, and Richmond to not make it........stay tuned.

danefan
October 7th, 2011, 03:02 PM
From Haley:

Dear Damani Leech:

Since you are the NCAA Football Director, we are imploring you to allow 6-5 teams in to this year’s FCS playoffs. If you don’t, we’ll run out of eligible teams by Halloween. Seriously,10 ranked teams lost this weekend. To fill out our brackets,we’ll have to ask the SWAC or Ivy League to donate their champions. And imagine all the fan mail you will receive when a 7-3 Ivy team gets in the AlmostBigDance (20teams) and the Pioneer Football League sits on the sideline again.

eagle07
October 7th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Why even waste time with making a prediction this early

Squealofthepig
October 7th, 2011, 03:07 PM
To be fair, Norfolk State is the only 1-loss team in the MEAC; and Richmond must win four of six (have to beat Main, UMass and the Tribe at home and also pick up a road win at Towson, ODU or Delaware) to be eligible.

crusader11
October 7th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Lehigh is listed twice in the bracket, maybe Haley meant to give the other playoff spot to Holy Cross (wishful thinking, I know)?

JmuSkinsfan
October 7th, 2011, 03:28 PM
JMU hosting App state in round 2? Yes. Please.

GaSouthern
October 7th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I'd LOVE another crack at UNH at home!

danefan
October 7th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Lehigh is listed twice in the bracket, maybe Haley meant to give the other playoff spot to Holy Cross (wishful thinking, I know)?

It is? I see Lehigh @ W&M in the second round.

Where is the other one?

Skjellyfetti
October 7th, 2011, 04:02 PM
App would outbid JMU.

EdubAlum
October 7th, 2011, 04:07 PM
4 big sky schools. I'm not sure Sac State will live up to their billing honestly, they've been flakey since the beaver game.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 7th, 2011, 04:18 PM
A bye and @ William & Mary would be a good draw for Lehigh. If they manage to win out I think they can get a bye and a home game. Their attendance will be decent enough and the school will put up they money.

A possible matchup with Montana State would be interesting. I recently applied to MSU's grad school.