PDA

View Full Version : Who has an open date on September 15 or 22, 2012??

TheBisonator
October 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I was wondering, cause NDSU needs to fill in one more game for next season. we need it to be a home game, and if 2014 is one of those years where you can schedule 12 games (I forgot if it is), it could be a home-home with us making the return trip in '14, otherwise we can pay a handsome guarantee to just about anyone in FCS.

Anyone know if their team has an opening on either one of those dates?? I'm not trying to play Athletic Director, but I'm just curious as to what my school's options are.

darell1976
October 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I was wondering, cause NDSU needs to fill in one more game for next season. we need it to be a home game, and if 2014 is one of those years where you can schedule 12 games (I forgot if it is), it could be a home-home with us making the return trip in '14, otherwise we can pay a handsome guarantee to just about anyone in FCS.

Anyone know if their team has an opening on either one of those dates?? I'm not trying to play Athletic Director, but I'm just curious as to what my school's options are.

Too bad UND had San Diego State on the 15th or else I would suggest UND start the every other year deal with NDSU starting next season.

R3TRO
October 4th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Are you the AD? Do you do the NDSU scheduling?

bojeta
October 4th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Cal Poly shows 9-15 open, but I know that is scheduled with Wyoming.

LakesBison
October 4th, 2011, 06:29 PM
yea, who cares, the AD Gene taylor will take care of this, this is a pointless thread especially when you see the first 2 posters.

No_Skill
October 4th, 2011, 06:34 PM
It's not entirely pointless. He's just trying to see who's open dates match up with ours. What's the harm in that? If you don't care...don't let the door hit ya.

LakesBison
October 4th, 2011, 06:42 PM
no skill, why would you fight with me? Im just stating the obvious.

slostang
October 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Cal Poly shows 9-15 open, but I know that is scheduled with Wyoming.

I have heard that Cal Poly's 2012 schedule is set.

No_Skill
October 4th, 2011, 06:50 PM
no skill, why would you fight with me? Im just stating the obvious.

Not fighting...and of course the AD has the last say, but there's no harm in seeing who's schedule matches up.

Granted, this type of thread would be more appropriate during the off-season, but whatever...

darell1976
October 4th, 2011, 07:02 PM
yea, who cares, the AD Gene taylor will take care of this, this is a pointless thread especially when you see the first 2 posters.

And yet you read it and commented on it.xrolleyesx

bojeta
October 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I have heard that Cal Poly's 2012 schedule is set.

I believe it is with the addition of the Yale game. Wow!! What a change for us!! Completed schedules before the current season even ends. And NO DII teams!!!! I'm friggin giddy lol....

TTUEagles
October 4th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I'd be willing to bet that TTU has open dates outside of all conference games at this point.

bonarae
October 4th, 2011, 07:52 PM
One of Harvard's OOC games for 2012 is blocked off with U. San Diego already (not sure about its exact order). We still need a new 9/21/13 opponent (since the agreement with San Diego is for 2012 and 2014).

bojeta
October 4th, 2011, 08:32 PM
One of Harvard's OOC games for 2012 is blocked off with U. San Diego already (not sure about its exact order). We still need a new 9/21/13 opponent (since the agreement with San Diego is for 2012 and 2014).

Is the San Diego game home or away? It would be something to have two Ivy League teams in Cal the same season and perhaps even the same week.

bonarae
October 4th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Is the San Diego game home or away? It would be something to have two Ivy League teams in Cal the same season and perhaps even the same week.

We're travelling to San Diego for the first game of the agreement. I do not remember now if both games will be held in San Diego.

bojeta
October 4th, 2011, 08:42 PM
We're travelling to San Diego for the first game of the agreement. I do not remember now if both games will be held in San Diego.

Cool! I've got some Ivy League friends out here that will definitely want to make one or both of these games.