PDA

View Full Version : Gainey and Tanyi are back for app state!

elkinftball2002
September 30th, 2011, 12:56 PM
great news for the team and the university

asumike83
September 30th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Very good news to have them back for the big game. Even BETTER news that the accusations turned out to be untrue.

Reign of Terrier
September 30th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Good for them, I apologize for my dialogue about them this week

Skjellyfetti
September 30th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I apologize for my dialogue about them this week

Good man. xthumbsupx

AppAlum2003
September 30th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Some of the players are tweeting about them coming back. Still, I'll hold my optimism until kickoff. It was reported before the UTC game that they were "available" and that didn't happen.

94Terrier
September 30th, 2011, 02:08 PM
From a student standpoint, I'm glad to hear that the accusations against these young men have proven untrue. I'm sure this has been a learning experience for them, and now they have the rest of their lives back. Froma player standpoint, I'm glad they're back. I wouldn't want there to be any excuses from the App faithful come Saturday evening when they are trying to figure out why little ole Woffy kicked their cans all over the place! Go T-Dogs

ASUG8
September 30th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Good for them, I apologize for my dialogue about them this week

Thanks for taking up for ASU on terrierfans.com. xthumbsupx Some seem to think that it's a coincidence that these guys are starting against one of our toughest opponents when in fact they haven't even practiced in two weeks. Glad to see the AD and Moore let things play out and didn't rush to justice by dismissing them from the team before seeing if the accusations had some merit.

Reign of Terrier
September 30th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks for taking up for ASU on terrierfans.com. xthumbsupx Some seem to think that it's a coincidence that these guys are starting against one of our toughest opponents when in fact they haven't even practiced in two weeks. Glad to see the AD and Moore let things play out and didn't rush to justice by dismissing them from the team before seeing if the accusations had some merit.
Every team has an amen corner, whether it be App, GSU, Wofford, etc. Everyone's going to have their conspiracy theories and what not but it's no big deal. They post on terrierfans for a reason and that's to talk about Wofford sports, it's their shtick to be pro-Wofford and anti-everyone else

asumike83
September 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Every team has an amen corner, whether it be App, GSU, Wofford, etc. Everyone's going to have their conspiracy theories and what not but it's no big deal. They post on terrierfans for a reason and that's to talk about Wofford sports, it's their shtick to be pro-Wofford and anti-everyone else

Yeah, pretty amazing how many folks on there think we paid the girl off, threatened her, etc. to get them back. I'd love to get in on that conversation but I can't register, the confirmation code won't come up on the registration page.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 30th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Good to hear that these guys can not only play, but get on with their lives. It's too bad that App. has to hold these guys out just for allegations because the fascist NCAA might not like it if guilt isn't presumed until innocence is proven.

Reign of Terrier
September 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Yeah, pretty amazing how many folks on there think we paid the girl off, threatened her, etc. to get them back. I'd love to get in on that conversation but I can't register, the confirmation code won't come up on the registration page.

It's no big deal, if 2 of our players did something like that and they would have been reinstated the day before, chances are some of your fans would say the same thing. T Dog 4 also posts on here on another avatar (same profile pic I think) and if you've had a dialogue with him it's not something unnormal for him to say

ASUG8
September 30th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Good to hear that these guys can not only play, but get on with their lives. It's too bad that App. has to hold these guys out just for allegations because the fascist NCAA might not like it if guilt isn't presumed until innocence is proven.

Didn't stop Scam Newton. xrotatehx

Terrierforlife
September 30th, 2011, 05:30 PM
It's no big deal, if 2 of our players did something like that and they would have been reinstated the day before, chances are some of your fans would say the same thing. T Dog 4 also posts on here on another avatar (same profile pic I think) and if you've had a dialogue with him it's not something unnormal for him to say

Ok youngster, don't throw any other Terrier fans under the bus. You were the one destroying these kids and App.'s institution. I know you apologized but, C'MON MAN!

Reign of Terrier
September 30th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Ok youngster, don't throw any other Terrier fans under the bus. You were the one destroying these kids and App.'s institution. I know you apologized but, C'MON MAN!
We always get our panties in a bunch over stupid stuff against App and I'm tired of it, you don't really see any other fanbase do it on that scale

Mikeyosef
October 1st, 2011, 07:45 AM
I hope everything, whatever "everything" was, is cleared up and they're playing today but; they are not on the game day depth chart. Oddly enough, I believe they were on the depth chart for last weekend's game....Sooo maybe they will play today.xconfusedx