PDA

View Full Version : Mocs Schedule

Milktruck74
September 28th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Credit Rich Hart, and good luck for keeping the Mocs in the polls with their scheduling. The mocs have a tough first 4 weeks but going 2-2 should keep them above .500 (excluding 0-1 after FBS Nebraska) and in the playoff hunt and polls the entire season.

Reign of Terrier
September 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM
The difference in this year and last year is that you didn't lose those 2 OOC games. Mocs could win at least 7 games this year IMO. But the socon is tough. Elon can still rack up yards and Furman plays real physical football

chattanoogamocs
September 28th, 2011, 06:31 PM
There isn't a game that I don't think the Mocs have at least a chance to win...and there isn't a game that doesn't scare me to death :)

It make it interesting...and fun.

Skjellyfetti
September 28th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Chattanooga will beat Wofford or Georgia Southern. Hopefully both. I'll be cheering for y'all the rest of the way.

Will be awesome if the outright SoCon championship came down that bizarre game last weekend.

seantaylor
September 29th, 2011, 01:50 AM
GSU is going to beat the Mocs to death.

DJKyR0
September 29th, 2011, 02:43 AM

As an outsider looking in, Wofford looks nasty as well. I wouldn't bet the farm on the Mocs winning that even at home.

gomocs79
September 29th, 2011, 09:47 AM

As a Mocs fan I would agree that every game on our schedule is tough whether home or away and it will take Chatt's best effort to win. I also know you can tell a Georgia Southern fan, but you can't tell 'em much.

blueballs
September 29th, 2011, 10:37 AM
There isn't a game that I don't think the Mocs have at least a chance to win...and there isn't a game that doesn't scare me to death :)

It make it interesting...and fun.

... and y'all haven't had that in a long time so definitely enjoy it!

Except for your resident troll... I hope he cries so much his mother keeps him locked in her basement so he doesn't continue embarrassing her, you, your team, your school, your state, our conference, our division, our country.... dude is just an embarrassment in general.