PDA

View Full Version : HELP please: ODU @ UD question

jmufan999
September 23rd, 2011, 10:29 PM
On the UD site, it says the game will be on CSN-NE. I have CSNEHD, which is apparently showing SMU @ Memphis. So evidently, I'm looking for a different channel. I then searched by college football and found everything I was looking for except this game.

WHERE can I find this on DirecTV? Anyone? I found the JMU game. Check. I found the UR/UNH game. Check.

Can't find the ODU/UD game.

UD SECT D FF
September 24th, 2011, 06:31 AM
for us in Northern Delaware it is on Comcast network. I guess its a sister station. fios channel 99

superman7515
September 24th, 2011, 08:01 AM
http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/82410/1/watch-old-dominion-vs-delaware.html

NHwildEcat
September 24th, 2011, 08:46 AM
I feel ya...I was planning on watching this game too today, as I also looked at the CAA website. Just to find that Comcast is forcing a national game..

jmufan999
September 24th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Ok, thanks for the responses, fellas.

Steelers
December 31st, 2011, 08:40 AM
i have a question is this firstrowsports.tv illegal because i have been told you can view games there but who is paying and can the viewer be charged for watching it even thogh he r she is not the host site? I know it is a crazy question but I dont want any trouble?

Monarch Nation
December 31st, 2011, 10:56 AM
i have a question is this firstrowsports.tv illegal because i have been told you can view games there but who is paying and can the viewer be charged for watching it even thogh he r she is not the host site? I know it is a crazy question but I dont want any trouble?

First, I am not an attorney, so take what I say as simply using common sense. It seems to me that an internet viewer of firstrowsports.tv would be held harmless since you did nothing to engage in any illegal activity. You did not contract the site to web cast the games, and you did not provide any payment or documentation of any kind. Further, there is advertising on the site, which is how they make their money. If there is any legal problems, it would be the headache of firstrowsports.tv.

I suspect that this will eventually go the way of channelsurfing.net, so for the time being, just sit back and enjoy the games.