PDA

View Full Version : NDSU @ Iowa, 2016

DJKyR0
September 21st, 2011, 01:19 PM
http://thegazette.com/2011/09/20/iowa-notes-non-conference-schedule-update/

owa will open the 2015 season at home against Illinois State, then play at Iowa State, at home against Pittsburgh and host North Texas. In 2016, Iowa opens at Kinnick Stadium against North Dakota State, then hosts both Iowa State and Central Michigan. In 2017, Iowa plays at Iowa State and hosts North Texas again.

Excellent scheduling by Gene Taylor.

PantherRob82
September 21st, 2011, 01:31 PM
Go.....um.....Bison? xlolx

Houndawg
September 21st, 2011, 01:44 PM
xeyebrowx

Won't that be a intra-conference game by '16?

THE HERD
September 21st, 2011, 02:07 PM
That will probably be the one and only time that UNI fans actually cheer for us.......maybe. haha Excellent scheduling Mr. Taylorxthumbsupx

Grizzaholic
September 21st, 2011, 02:10 PM
xeyebrowx

Won't that be a intra-conference game by '16?

No because NDSU will be in the NFL by then.

THE HERD
September 21st, 2011, 02:18 PM
No because NDSU will be in the NFL by then.

If your not responding to Lakes or JBBs post back off on the sarcasm......it gets old for us normal rational Bison fans. Its to the point that any Bison fan can't have a normal x's and o's conversation on here thank to those two dip*****! Don't get me wrong, I don't blame ya at all for coming down on those two, but if the post is a level headed post and not from them why not respond in kind?

Go Bison
September 21st, 2011, 02:25 PM
Iowa's AD(Gary Barta) is a former Bison QB. Good to see that they got the game on the schedule. From Iowa's website...Barta earned a bachelor of science degree in mass communication and broadcast journalism from NDSU in 1987. He was an option quarterback for Bison football squads that won the Division II NCAA national championship in 1983, 1985 and 1986. Bison fans also will tell you he wasn't the starting QB on those teams.

Grizzaholic
September 21st, 2011, 02:25 PM
If your not responding to Lakes or JBBs post back off on the sarcasm......it gets old for us normal rational Bison fans. Its to the point that any Bison fan can't have a normal x's and o's conversation on here thank to those two dip*****! Don't get me wrong, I don't blame ya at all for coming down on those two, but if the post is a level headed post and not from them why not respond in kind?

I should say I am sorry, but I am not. OH well. Back to your talking points.

Houndawg
September 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM

Well if you hadn't banned them, they might not be here.....you got a lot to answer for....

THE HERD
September 21st, 2011, 02:54 PM
Well if you hadn't banned them, they might not be here.....you got a lot to answer for....

You got me I run bisonville and am the all powerful one who banned those two and caused them to come here........Please!

FargoBison
September 21st, 2011, 03:36 PM

JBB isn't banned from Bisonville, that said the admin told him couldn't post about UND ever again though so basically he has no reason to post over there anymore.

darell1976
September 21st, 2011, 03:43 PM
Good game NDSU!! Hopefully the Big 10 network will pick that up. I still would like to see Craig Bohl against his former team (Nebraska). What FBS games does NDSU have from 2012-2015?

Professor Chaos
September 21st, 2011, 03:53 PM
Good game NDSU!! Hopefully the Big 10 network will pick that up. I still would like to see Craig Bohl against his former team (Nebraska). What FBS games does NDSU have from 2012-2015?
2012: Colorado State
2013: Kansas State
2014: Iowa State
2015: ????

TheBisonator
September 21st, 2011, 03:59 PM

I'm pretty sure it will be on the BTN, assuming it's not on a Thursday night and is picked up by The Deuce or The U....

Squealofthepig
September 21st, 2011, 04:01 PM
2012: Colorado State
2013: Kansas State
2014: Iowa State
2015: ????

Illinois State! Oh, wait...

It is odd that they keep moving one state east each year.

darell1976
September 21st, 2011, 04:05 PM
Illinois State! Oh, wait...

It is odd that they keep moving one state east each year.

2015...Wisconsin, Nebraska, or Michigan?

Twentysix
September 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM
Wisconsin/illinios/mizzou/nebraska(least likely)/Northwestern would be my guess.

No idea what any of those teams schedules look like.

Maybe one of the arizona's or colorado.

darell1976
September 21st, 2011, 04:19 PM
Wisconsin/illinios/mizzou/nebraska(least likely)/Northwestern would be my guess.

No idea what any of those teams schedules look like.

Maybe one of the arizona's or colorado.

All those teams have dates open. Nebraska is the only one with 2 OOC games scheduled for 2015 the rest listed has 1 or none.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2011, 04:31 PM
All those teams have dates open. Nebraska is the only one with 2 OOC games scheduled for 2015 the rest listed has 1 or none.

They are all states that are close in proximity or we recruit out of... I assume the FCS school seeks out the game with the FBS school those would be our AD's targets.

I would prefer northwestern. More recruiting in and around chicago could be great.

Cincinnati's second half started poorly. Broncos linebacker Joe Mays threaded between offensive lineman, finding Cedric Benson through ever obstacle. On a run to the right to start the second half, Mays tackled Benson high for a two-yard loss. The following screen pass fooled no one, especially Mays who likely gave Benson enough nightmare on the return flight from Denver Sunday night to last through Halloween. No, Cedric. The turbulence on the flight isn't Mays perched on the plane's wings, waiting for you.

Thats where Mays came from.

darell1976
September 21st, 2011, 04:45 PM
They are all states that are close in proximity or we recruit out of... I assume the FCS school seeks out the game with the FBS school those would be our AD's targets.

I would prefer northwestern. More recruiting in and around chicago could be great.

Thats where Mays came from.

How about South Bend? It would definately be televised here, plus playing in that stadium with its history would be a site to see.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM
How about South Bend? It would definately be televised here, plus playing in that stadium with its history would be a site to see.

ND doesnt play FCS schools.

darell1976
September 21st, 2011, 05:02 PM

Is it because they are an Independent? That sucks.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
Is it because they are an Independent? That sucks.

No its because they are notre dame.

NDB
September 21st, 2011, 07:49 PM

Jerk.

They already played Drake.

darell1976
September 22nd, 2011, 07:43 AM
Jerk.

They already played Drake.

funny.xsmiley_wix

LakesBison
September 22nd, 2011, 11:08 AM
why is there a und fan posting in ndsu stuff? weird

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Cause hes only a roosterface on the other board.

Here he is all fluffy and you can pull his tail all you want.

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/tdk-twoface.jpg <--- darrel.

darell1976
September 22nd, 2011, 12:00 PM
why is there a und fan posting in ndsu stuff? weird

Why is there Bison fans that post things on Siouxsports.com, just because you are a fan of a different team doesn't mean you can't be a FCS fan.

darell1976
September 22nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
Cause hes only a roosterface on the other board.

Here he is all fluffy and you can pull his tail all you want.

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/tdk-twoface.jpg <--- darrel.

Thats pretty badass.

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Thats pretty badass.

I told you not to pour gas on the grill...

TheBisonator
September 22nd, 2011, 03:04 PM
Harvey Dent > The Joker, but just MHO.

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2011, 09:30 PM
Harvey Dent > The Joker, but just MHO.

No way, the joker kills people with an unsharpened pencil.

DJKyR0
September 22nd, 2011, 10:51 PM
Thats pretty badass.

The tragic result of a classic Bisonville thread? http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?21219-Ignite-the-Spirit-Disaster!

President Kelley Torches Pubs in Failed PR Stunt

Grand Forks, ND - University of North Dakota President Robert Kelley had hoped to kickoff the recently announced "Ignite the Spirit" Capital Campaign with fanfare and enthusiasm.

Following a stirring rendition of "Oh, Canada!" at the beginning of the event at the Chester Fritz Auditorium, the main curtain was drawn exposing President Kelley squatting spread eagle on center stage.

After loudly yelling, "Ignite the Spirit!" Kelley flicked a Bic lighter in hopes of lighting a fart to the amazement of the dozens of UND students, faculty, and alumni in attendance.

What occurred was a three alarm explosion that burned the hair of those unlucky few sitting in the first row of the auditorium and President Kelley himself.

One burned victim, UND women's basketball coach Gene Roebuck, lost his prized mustache Alphonse.

Fires were quickly 'pissed-out' by with those unaffected by the flames.

Kelley was clearly razzled but was able to make a brief statement before being taking by ambulance to Altru Hospital.

"Wow! I'm never eating at Red Pepper again!" mentioned the President as his crotchtal area continued to smolder from the explosion.

Lighting farts is a storied tradition at the University of North Dakota where the Torch of Flatulence is a part of UND's official logo.

President Kelley was heard mentioning to the EMT before being taken away, "I have to admit, I had quite the furrburger going on down there."

PantherRob82
September 22nd, 2011, 11:26 PM
Iowa forfeits:
http://go.espn.com/ncaaf/iowaforfeitsgamein2016 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM
Iowa forfeits:
http://go.espn.com/ncaaf/iowaforfeitsgamein2016 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

xwhistlex

darell1976
September 23rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
The tragic result of a classic Bisonville thread? http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?21219-Ignite-the-Spirit-Disaster!

You guys must be bored on Bisonville to come up with this. It is funny thought I will give you that.

Twentysix
September 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
You guys must be bored on Bisonville to come up with this. It is funny thought I will give you that.

October of last year...Bored? probably.

Twentysix
January 26th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Anyone know what FBS/BCS team we play in 15-16?

Colorado state 12-13
Kansas state 13-14
Iowa state 14-15
TBD 15-16
Iowa 16-17

AmsterBison
January 26th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Anyone know what FBS/BCS team we play in 15-16?

Colorado state 12-13
Kansas state 13-14
Iowa state 14-15
TBD 15-16
Iowa 16-17

NDSU is supposed to have a return game to Montana that year so the AD might pass on a FBS game; otherwise NDSU would get stuck at a maximum of five home games.

darell1976
January 26th, 2012, 08:46 AM
NDSU is supposed to have a return game to Montana that year so the AD might pass on a FBS game; otherwise NDSU would get stuck at a maximum of five home games.

I am sure Minnesota is scared to invite you back to TCF Stadium or the Metrodome.xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 26th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I am sure Minnesota is scared to invite you back to TCF Stadium or the Metrodome.xlolx

Considering that we are 2-1 against them since our move up (should be 3-0), they will schedule us again someday.....they like all the fans we bring down.

darell1976
January 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Considering that we are 2-1 against them since our move up (should be 3-0), they will schedule us again someday.....they like all the fans we bring down.

Its the only way for TCF Bank Stadium to stay out of the red.

LakesBison
January 26th, 2012, 04:34 PM
NDSU will beat IOWA in 2016 im 4 years ahead of this prediction.

2015 will be Minnesota or Illinois I am told (wisconsin refused to play NDSU)

darell1976
January 26th, 2012, 04:51 PM
NDSU will beat IOWA in 2016 im 4 years ahead of this prediction.

2015 will be Minnesota or Illinois I am told (wisconsin refused to play NDSU)

Minnesota plays South Dakota State in 2015 also OOC games against Colorado St, and Ohio I don't think they will put 2 FCS teams on their schedule.

Here is link to future FBS games. http://www.fbschedules.com/

Twentysix
January 26th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Mizzou or Nebraska would be what I would like to see for 2015, or 6 home games and an away game at Wa Griz with no FBS.

AmsterBison
January 26th, 2012, 10:24 PM

Good point. If Minnesota called, NDSU would go there because that's basically an off-campus home game.