PDA

View Full Version : New looks for 2006

SU Jag
April 16th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Is there anyone who will be having significant uniform changes for the 06 season? I know that Jackson State is going back to the old unis.:nod:

April 16th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Lots of new unis coming with deals being done with the various companies.

Pard4Life
April 16th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Lehigh should change theirs... haven't they learned that if it's Brown, flush it down? :p

slostang
April 16th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I know North Dakota State is getting new NIKE road uniforms.

exbearkat
April 16th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Sam Houston is supposed to be getting new uni's for both home and away. Apparently, the accent/trim color is going to be changed from blue to black.

We shall see...:cool:

golionsgo
April 16th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Is there anyone who will be having significant uniform changes for the 06 season? I know that Jackson State is going back to the old unis.:nod:

Rumor has it that we're going to be tweaking our uniforms a bit. Not sure if there will be major changes but it seems like I recall someone saying we're going to go to more traditional numbering.

Overall I like our uniforms but the numbers do need to be addressed for sure.

TxSt02
April 16th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Rumor has it that we're going to be tweaking our uniforms a bit. Not sure if there will be major changes but it seems like I recall someone saying we're going to go to more traditional numbering.

Overall I like our uniforms but the numbers do need to be addressed for sure.

I dig yalls unis... I really like the color combo of yellow and green used with a very clean white...

bcrawf
April 17th, 2006, 08:41 AM
UNI is SUBSTANTIALLY changing. No black pants, more purple. Might be going to gold helmets!!

ngineer
April 17th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Lehigh should change theirs... haven't they learned that if it's Brown, flush it down? :p

That's not a second, but a 'turd' opinion...but 'tis still better than being 'morons 'n' white'...:smiley_wi

Bear Fan 101
April 17th, 2006, 01:57 PM
we're changing uni's, I just havent gotten confirmation on how significant they will be as of yet.

Proud Griz Man
April 17th, 2006, 03:15 PM
I know North Dakota State is getting new NIKE road uniforms.

Nike and Green/Gold? You wouldn't be suggesting that they are getting hand-me-downs from Oregon?

:eek: :rotateh:

Kill'em
April 17th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Well, they're changing everything else at Georgia Southern. I hope they leave the uniforms alone.

kats89
April 17th, 2006, 04:48 PM
I wish we would get new unis and go back to the KATS logo on the helment.

ngineer
April 17th, 2006, 07:18 PM
We added a big white stripe to the jersey shoulders in '04. With the new coach some thought there might be more, but maybe next year. Don't want to 'shake things up' too much that first year!:rolleyes:

Go...gate
April 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I liked those Lehigh unis in the '80's and early '90's that looked like the SF 49ers. Very tasteful.

ngineer
April 17th, 2006, 09:46 PM
I liked those Lehigh unis in the '80's and early '90's that looked like the SF 49ers. Very tasteful.

Yeah, I liked the brown and white stripes down the middle of the gold helmet and the brown oval with the interlocking LU on the side....The three stripes on the sleaves I could take or leave.

Pard4Life
April 17th, 2006, 11:02 PM
That's not a second, but a 'turd' opinion...but 'tis still better than being 'morons 'n' white'...:smiley_wi

xlolx

Stang Fever
April 17th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Cal Poly is getting new Road Uni's and after this season they will get new home uni's

slostang
April 17th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Cal Poly is getting new Road Uni's and after this season they will get new home uni's
What will they look like? Are they switching from Russel? If so, do you know to what company?

Stang Fever
April 17th, 2006, 11:46 PM
should be addidas....they will have a strip on the side......that goes to a point......