PDA

View Full Version : JAX STATE 37 - false GSU 21

gasoutherneagle
September 17th, 2011, 08:12 PM
My wife just walked up and said: "They shouldn't be able to call themselves GSU if they are going to suck that bad." xawesomex

After twelve years together, I'm still very much in-love with that woman. xlolx

As for State:
SUCK FAILURE FREAKS!

FormerPokeCenter
September 17th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Great quote! I see why you married her! ;)

Does she have a sister???

Redbirdz
September 17th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Sorry Mr. Curry. 17,000 plus see Jax State win.

blueballs
September 18th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I watched a good portion of that game... Gay State ain't very good and JaxSt is down from where they've been in the past few years.

Some of the JSU guys might chime in but it looks like JSU got two pretty good RB's (just run the damn ball Ealy, quit dancing) and are trying to run the ball with an o-line recruited to pass block. I know that is summarizing a big issue into one sentence but that's what it looks like.

GoGSU
September 18th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Kinda makes that Chatty win....not so big!!!xawesomex

Cocky
September 18th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Our HC has blown a lot of smpke up peoples butts on how good we should be. Talent isnt bad but JSU lack execution.
Sum it up JSU was better last year.

Milktruck74
September 18th, 2011, 09:28 AM
There seam to be alot of new cogs in the JSU wheel. I think they will get stronger as the year goes on and they start to mesh more as a team.

gasoutherneagle
September 18th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Great quote! I see why you married her! ;)

Does she have a sister???

She does, but sister is a lover of that school in Athens whose evil name shall not be spoken here.

DOME
September 18th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Chatty beat a GOOD JS team. They just beat them so badly they looked down this week. Chatty is NC bound. Stamp It. Chattawmocs says so therefore it is so.

chattownmocs
September 18th, 2011, 05:21 PM
bahaaha. Cool story boys. Chattanooga beat Jacksonville state by 21, and Jacksonville State beat Ga State by 16, therefore Chattanooga's win wasnt big. Qwesome story actually. What has Southern done again? Oh yeah, absolutely nothign excpet struggle for over 2 quarters before putting away a couple scrubs. Fail.

clenz
September 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM