PDA

View Full Version : Two hundredth Win

SoCon48
September 11th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Appalachian's Coach Jerry Moore got his 200th win yesterday vs NC A&T. He's one of only 16 Division I coaches to do so.
Congratulations, Coach Moore and all ASU fans.

JRCA
September 11th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Yes, a big congratulations to Coach Moore. He is in a club with an elite membership. Also. very important is how Coach Moore has achieved this milestone; while I am no fan of ASU, from all I know, Coach Moore has won playing by the rules and with class. He is, from all I hear from fans and foes, a darn decent fellow. You just don't seem to see his type of loyalty very often in coaching these days. We could use more like him helping mold young men into fine student-athletes. Now, if he had just done it somewhere else....but hey, I had a lot of respect for Tom Landry too, and he was a Cowboy, darn near as bad as being a Mountaineer! Seriously, Congrats, Coach Moore, may you continue to have good health and happiness ( except on November 19th, in the happiness department anyway, health always).

BTW, Just wondering, what is Mike Ayers overall record and how many years has he been at Wofford? He is another guy that does a great job and has been doing it a long, long, time.

olejack
September 12th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Congrats Coach Moore. I was fortunate to be able to meet and speak with Coach Moore once. Classy guy.