PDA

View Full Version : ASU's Jerry Moore

SoCon48
September 10th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Coach Jerry Moore gets win #200 vs NC A&T today.

49RFootballNow
September 10th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Coach Jerry Moore gets win #200 vs NC A&T today.

He's earned it. Congrats to Coach Moore and his players, past and present.

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Great career. Time to retire.

GaSouthern
September 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Congrats! Hope it's #1 vs. #2 when GSU comes to boone!

paward
September 10th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Congrats to a great coach that has built a greater program. One can not think about the Rock without him in mind. Now I do agree can he retire?

ASUMountaineer
September 13th, 2011, 02:08 PM

Classy? No. Consistent? Yes.

Despite what others say, I'm impressed by your work. Keep it up!

SoCon48
September 14th, 2011, 10:02 AM
He's earned it. Congrats to Coach Moore and his players, past and present.

Good post, 49er.

The Cats
September 14th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Congrats! Hope it's #1 vs. #2 when GSU comes to boone!

wishful thinking.....xtwocentsx

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2011, 11:08 AM
wishful thinking.....xtwocentsx

Perhaps...only time will tell.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I sent coach an e-mail this morning congratulating him on winning #200 at ASU and for being a great representative for the school. He's a great coach and an even greater man. He is a prime example of how to be a leader...as he says "always do more than is expected."

phoenix3
September 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Congrats to Coach Moore. I've seen/heard how he conducts himself over the past 7-8 years. Classy gentleman. Sorry, but I'm in agreement with the retirement thing!

SoCon48
September 16th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I just hope he retires before the move to FBS. He deserves to go out on top. The transition to FBS will be tumultuous and judging from typical fan critique of every action he makes, he will come under a lot of undeserved fire.

SoCon48
September 16th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Classy? No. Consistent? Yes.

Despite what others say, I'm impressed by your work. Keep it up!

What do you consider about Coach Moore that is not being classy?

AtlantaMountaineer
September 16th, 2011, 05:22 PM
I sent coach an e-mail this morning congratulating him on winning #200 at ASU and for being a great representative for the school. He's a great coach and an even greater man. He is a prime example of how to be a leader...as he says "always do more than is expected."

I have a Jerry Moore signed football with that quote on it. Always wondered where that came from.

AppStsGr8
September 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I have a Jerry Moore signed football with that quote on it. Always wondered where that came from.

We also got pics at this year's Football 101 that Coach Moore had signed with that quote. I love having that on my desk as a reminder that it applies in every aspect of life.

Milktruck74
September 16th, 2011, 08:48 PM

I believe the comment about lack of class was referencing Chattown, not Moore.

GSU_Alum08
September 16th, 2011, 11:06 PM
as much as I HATE app st, I can't help but respect what Moore has done for this team, and also what the AD has done for that program. I wish he would have quit or got fired about 10 years ago. lol. Congrats to coach more. At least I know he won't get another win against us this year ;-)

MR. CHICKEN
September 16th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Congrats to [B]Coach Moore. I've seen/heard how he conducts himself over the past 7-8 years. Classy gentleman. Sorry, but I'm in agreement with the retirement thing!

DON'T LISTEN TO 'EM JERRAH......IFIN' JOE PA.......STILL IN CHARGE......YA'LL CAN GO...TIL YA CAIN'T REMEMBERAH......WHAT COMES AFTERAH .....SECOND DOWN........AWK!!

alvinkayak6
September 17th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Time to get started on 300...... >-<

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 17th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Not App. State's biggest fan (naturally :D) but I've always liked and respected Moore. Class act and never gave up on coaching no matter what happened. Congrats, coach.

ASUMountaineer
September 19th, 2011, 09:24 AM

Wow, you totally missed everything. It was in response to chattownmocs post. If you had noticed that, you would have noticed that I said his post wasn't classy (I'm guessing you also missed my post that I e-mailed coach to congratulate him on the win and for being such an outstanding representative of ASU). See below:

ASUMountaineer
September 19th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I believe the comment about lack of class was referencing Chattown, not Moore.

Thanks Milktruck!

Go Apps
September 19th, 2011, 09:42 AM

No retirement!!!