PDA

View Full Version : I am so thankful my son plays in a Christian environment!

DG Cowboy
September 8th, 2011, 03:18 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/esuwkj.jpg

A stroke in the making!

AppAlum2003
September 8th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Catholics aren't Christian...

They're just Irishmen with less-severe drinking problems.

DG Cowboy
September 8th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Catholics aren't Christian...

They're just Irishmen with less-severe drinking problems.

Difference between a Catholic and a Protestant? The Protestant takes his bottle home in a shoebox the liquor store provided.

alvinkayak6
September 8th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I know I'm going to hell, but I'd rather go to Sweden first. Low crime rates, high literacy, long life expectancy, 85% atheism, and HOTT BLONDES. ;)

dgtw
September 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Difference between a Catholic and a Protestant? The Protestant takes his bottle home in a shoebox the liquor store provided.

Why don't Baptists have sex standing up?

So people won't think they're dancing.

boonegoon
September 8th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Why do you take 2 baptist fishing with you instead of just 1?

If you take 1, he'll drink all your beer.

GeauxLions94
September 8th, 2011, 06:22 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/esuwkj.jpg

A stroke in the making!

No, this is a stroke in the making. Still one of my favorites (this was week before we played them in 2007)

The Fatman Goes Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmAYpAzNB34)

Skjellyfetti
September 8th, 2011, 06:37 PM
http://mgofootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/brian-kelly-insane.gif

chattanoogamocs
September 8th, 2011, 06:38 PM
What is the difference between Baptists and Episcopalians? Episcopalians say hi to each other in the liquor store.

gasoutherneagle
September 8th, 2011, 07:05 PM
What is the difference between Baptists and Episcopalians? Episcopalians say hi to each other in the liquor store.
AND THAT MY FRIEND, is why I converted 15 years ago from Baptist to Episcopalian. Life has been much less restricted ever since!xthumbsupx

chattanoogamocs
September 8th, 2011, 07:13 PM
I too am an Episcopalian...aka "Catholics, without all the guilt."

Side Judge
September 8th, 2011, 07:58 PM
I too am an Episcopalian...aka "Catholics, without all the guilt."

True story - our parish priest was "reassigned" rather suddenly a couple years back, then reappeared a year later in an Episcopal church about an hour away as a married minister...

AppStsGr8
September 8th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Ah ... Episcopalians. Wherever you find four, there's bound to be a fifth.

Yes, I'm an Episcopalian, too.

chattanoogamocs
September 8th, 2011, 10:19 PM
nuthin but a bunch of whiskeypalians on here.

Go...gate
September 8th, 2011, 10:22 PM
He's just trying to expand his players' vocabularies..... ; )

RichH2
September 9th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Your all going to the ETERNAL FIRE for your sins. Nice Irish bar on 57th ST NYC All denominations are welcome. We have separate private rooms for Baptists, if requested. A round on me.:D

Lest I forget , thank you all for a very enjoyable threadxbowxxbowxxnodx:D

Go...gate
September 9th, 2011, 10:33 AM
We Catholics thrive on guilt. It is what we do.

LeadBolt
September 9th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Perhaps letting Jesus come down off the cross as Protestants do, might help forgive the guilt....

Hood
September 9th, 2011, 12:12 PM
All this religion talk reminds me....around 2 years ago I started seeing a guy that looked very much like my friend's Lutheran minister in my church on Sunday evenings (I'm Catholic). So I shot my friend an email, "Hey, I keep seeing a guy that could pass as your minister's twin. What gives? I know Catholics and Lutherans are pretty tight and all but I'm seeing this guy EVERY Sunday." "

It's been two years, she's never answered my question.

frozennorth
September 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM
A priest from my grandmothers church made and appearance on Wild On about a decade ago, bumping and grinding on some hotty in mexico.

Uncle Rico's Clan
September 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Why have no Liberty fans posted on this thread?

bjtheflamesfan
September 9th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Because Im getting ready for work tonight (producer for local high school football) and the rest are getting ready to tailgate the butt-stomping of Robert Morris tomorrow

biggame
September 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM
A priest from my grandmothers church made and appearance on Wild On about a decade ago, bumping and grinding on some hotty in mexico.

He must have been on a mission, nothing like grinding on hotty to save her soul.

bluehenbillk
September 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM
What exactly is tailgating like at Liberty? I've heard horror stories from visiting fans...

DJKyR0
September 9th, 2011, 01:14 PM
No, this is a stroke in the making. Still one of my favorites (this was week before we played them in 2007)

The Fatman Goes Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmAYpAzNB34)

Nothing a bucket of chicken won't fix.

bjtheflamesfan
September 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM
bluehen, Its actually pretty good. grills everywhere, footballs being tossed around, yeah there is no alcohol (dry campus) but its not that big of a deal...I mean it may be a "horror" to someone who comes from a background where beer flows freely at your tailgate but I havent heard any bad stories. The tailgating was virtually non-existent until a few years ago

Franks Tanks
September 9th, 2011, 01:22 PM
bluehen, Its actually pretty good. grills everywhere, footballs being tossed around, yeah there is no alcohol (dry campus) but its not that big of a deal...I mean it may be a "horror" to someone who comes from a background where beer flows freely at your tailgate but I havent heard any bad stories. The tailgating was virtually non-existent until a few years ago

That is a horror to me, but I drink way too much. Oh well.

Skjellyfetti
September 9th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I don't know if it's possible to grill meat without a beer in one hand.

citdog
September 9th, 2011, 01:26 PM
even THE JEW can't help the baptist scum this saturday in the Holy City.

DG Cowboy
September 9th, 2011, 01:48 PM
even THE JEW can't help the baptist scum this saturday in the Holy City.

Hard to picture Richard Boone in Purple.

SideLine Shooter
September 9th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I don't know if it's possible to grill meat without a beer in one hand.

Hush your mouth, they're laws against that.

RichH2
September 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM

Ah so true , may my sainted mother rest easy. I was always going to hell in a handbasket for one thing or another.

Grizzaholic
September 9th, 2011, 03:43 PM
That is a horror to me, but I drink way too much. Oh well.

Well said.

Go...gate
September 9th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Ah so true , may my sainted mother rest easy. I was always going to hell in a handbasket for one thing or another.

Yep. Yours was Clearly a good Catholic Mom, like my own, with iron-clad backing by the nuns in elementary school (ouch! not the ruler, Sister).....

TheBisonator
September 9th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Thank God I was raised as a general theist (father is Muslim, mother is athiestic-Communist, God save her soul) and I had my own relationship with God rather than all this "church" nonsense that you guys had to go thru...xrotatehx,

Try being a non-churchgoer on Sunday mornings in the statictically most church-going city in the US (Fargo). It's weird as hell.

mtjack
September 10th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Bisonator -
I learned something new about my former residence and will pass this tidbit of info on to my aunt in Fargo. I do remember that downtown is vacant on Sundays but never contemplated why.

mtjack
September 10th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I don't drink much but I can't imagine that tailgating at Oral Roberts (in soccer or basketball or tennis or baseball or cross country...maybe?) or Liberty is all that wild and crazy.

AppChicago
September 10th, 2011, 10:15 PM
(father is Muslim, mother is athiestic-Communist, God save her soul)

Barack?

Hammerhead
September 11th, 2011, 08:14 PM
My 6th grade parochial school basketball coach used to swear at as regularly during hafltime. He usually told us we were playing like horse s**t.