PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs Tennessee - Videos

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2011, 09:13 AM
We still have 2 more to upload to YouTube. Check it out if you want.
http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=322

bojeta
September 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Thanks for posting the videos and..... Wow! First time I've ever seen a team make the Grizzly line look small!!!!! Look forward to Saturday's game!!

GaSouthern
September 7th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the vid!

chattownmocs
September 7th, 2011, 12:52 PM
How bad must Montana suck to get pummeled by the "worst FBS team" youve ever seen?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM
This is one of my favorietes though Alpha.xlolx

You hadn't mentioned that you met up with chattymoc down there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc6v8XtfTwU&NR=1

chattownmocs
September 7th, 2011, 02:39 PM
This is one of my favorietes though Alpha.xlolx

You hadn't mentioned that you met up with chattymoc down there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc6v8XtfTwU&NR=1

Dude is a douch. Almost as big of a douche as Alphagriz.

Grizzaholic
September 7th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I remember seeing Chattanooga in the chipper lots of times in the past few....well at least they made the playoff....hummm...

I guess there was that time back in '84 where...bad example

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Dude is a douch. Almost as big of a douche as Alphagriz.
True on both counts brother.:D

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2011, 01:46 AM
How bad must Montana suck to get pummeled by the "worst FBS team" youve ever seen?

Pummeled?

Vols didnt do **** all game long. We turned the ball over. They had 6 fumbles and 2 INTs and somehow got all of them back and the INTs were magically gone because of penalties. You are one delusional douchebag if you think they kicked our *** that bad.

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Pummeled?

Vols didnt do **** all game long. We turned the ball over. They had 6 fumbles and 2 INTs and somehow got all of them back and the INTs were magically gone because of penalties. You are one delusional douchebag if you think they kicked our *** that bad.

Yeah thats what happens when you blatantly interfere with the WR. You might get a pick, but you also get a PI that nullifies it, did you not know that? And I dont blame them because they were so overmatched, it was sad. Tennessee could have thrown for 600 yards, but they decided not to after throwing long TDs on their first 2 passing plays. Hey guess what, Tennessee fumbled, that not a thumbs up to Montana, Montana didnt force ****. They didnt know the ball was fumbled half the time. They did a good job stopping the run because they put 8 or 9 men in the box. And tennessee chose to try to run it anyway to get better. Dont bull**** me, you guys sucked. And to bring your 12 year old son down here after all the **** you talked, is one of the biggest ***** moves ive ever seen in my life.

AshevilleApp2
September 8th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Yeah thats what happens when you blatantly interfere with the WR. You might get a pick, but you also get a PI that nullifies it, did you not know that? And I dont blame them because they were so overmatched, it was sad. Tennessee could have thrown for 600 yards, but they decided not to after throwing long TDs on their first 2 passing plays. Hey guess what, Tennessee fumbled, that not a thumbs up to Montana, Montana didnt force ****. They didnt know the ball was fumbled half the time. They did a good job stopping the run because they put 8 or 9 men in the box. And tennessee chose to try to run it anyway to get better. Dont bull**** me, you guys sucked. And to bring your 12 year old son down here after all the **** you talked, is one of the biggest ***** moves ive ever seen in my life.

Tell us about the most athletic championships in Southern Conference history! Must be a link somewhere that can prove it. I'd love to see it.

Also, it seems to be pretty cool to take your 12 year old cross country to a game. I hope he enjoyed the experience.

Grizzaholic
September 8th, 2011, 07:58 AM

It is not good to be angry so early in the morning.
Here is a hug and hope you feel better.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_8XyPgqCGXhE/TG9fduNC2cI/AAAAAAAADa8/ECE83NqkiwA/Bear-Hug-400x400.jpg

Grizzaholic
September 8th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Tell about the most athletic championships in Southern Conference history! Must be a link somewhere that can prove it. I'd love to see it.

Don't you remember back in '84 when they lost in the first round of the playoffs. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

THE DANIMAL
September 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM

Your an idiot! I was at the game also and you obviously weren't watching it too closely. #1 douchebag on this forum

THE DANIMAL
September 8th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Your an idiot! I was at the game also and you obviously weren't watching it too closely. #1 douchebag on this forum

I got a strong feeling that your the dumb*** UT fan in the video AG posted at the end of the game booing the players? Am I wrong? I doubt it

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2011, 09:46 AM

Both of the pass interference calls were bogus, we have every right to make a play on the ball...but you already know that.....it was just SEC homecooking to keep you guys in the game.

Also who the hell do you think you are to tell me when and where I can take my son? At 12 he is already old enough to handle any of you southern retards...mentally and physically.

I seriously bet your dad regrets jacking off in the sock your mom was using for a rag, doesnt he?

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 09:49 AM

Well I wasnt at the game. I dont attend easy victories. I watched it on PPV. So Im pretty sure I had a better view of the action than you did. You dont know what the meaning of the word douchebag. Usualy people throwing the word around fit the definition better than anyone.

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Both of the pass interference calls were bogus, we have every right to make a play on the ball...but you already know that.....it was just SEC homecooking to keep you guys in the game.

Also who the hell do you think you are to tell me when and where I can take my son? At 12 he is already old enough to handle any of you southern retards...mentally and physically.

I seriously bet your dad regrets jacking off in the sock your mom was using for a rag, doesnt he?

See this is a douchbag comment here. This is what a douchebag is. The PI calls were completely obvious. Only an idiot would dispute it. You talked all that garbage and then brough your 12 year old son. You are a pussy. BTW, maybe your son should join the Montana football team because obviously your college kids arent good enough to compete with the south physically or mentally.

Grizzaholic
September 8th, 2011, 10:11 AM

xlolxxlolxxlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2011, 10:22 AM
See this is a douchbag comment here. This is what a douchebag is. The PI calls were completely obvious. Only an idiot would dispute it. You talked all that garbage and then brough your 12 year old son. You are a pussy. BTW, maybe your son should join the Montana football team because obviously your college kids arent good enough to compete with the south physically or mentally.

I had to bring my friend (hes slow) along to the game to translate the slackjawedyokelness of that non-forking family tree of football fans yall got overnaer.

I have the video of both of those plays and I was less than 40 feet from the one on the endzone. Both call were wrong, I wouldnt have called either of them. You want to talk about another ********* call how about the hold on our blitzing LB when you ran the flea flicker? ********* no call there as well...................home cookin.

I never said anything that any classless Vol fan has dropped out of their cockholster so take your southern hospitality and put it right next to all your civil war victories. Out matched then and now....................but something tells me you will keep running off at the mouth like the hypocrite you are.

...Im a pussy? Really? A pussy wouldnt have shown up.............like you.

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I had to bring my friend (hes slow) along to the game to translate the slackjawedyokelness of that non-forking family tree of football fans yall got overnaer. I have the video of both of thos plays and I was less than 40 feet from the one on the endzone. Both call were wrong, I wouldnt have called either of them.

I never said anything that any classless Vol fan has dropped out of their cockholster so take your southern hospitality and put it right next to all your civil war victories. Out matched then and now....................but something tells me you will keep running off at the mouth like the hypocrite you are.

...Im a pussy? Really? A pussy wouldnt have shown up.............like you.

Lets see the video then. Where is it at? Hey you cant beat me up! Ive got my 12 year old son with me!

Grizzaholic
September 8th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Lets see the video then. Where is it at? Hey you cant beat me up! Ive got my 12 year old son with me!

You do understand that you are dealing with Alpha, right? He will win, you will not. Might want to save some face and just walk away now.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2011, 10:38 AM

Ahhh the thread is titled Montana - Tennessee VIDEOS............so maybe try there....thats "Where it is at?"

That must be the difference between the south and the real world. I would kick your *** with or without your 12 yr old son........in fact if you ever date rape some chick and have kids of your own it would probably do the kid some good to see you worked over.

sikolec
September 8th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Awesome videos of the game. Can't wait for Saturday! Wish I could make the trip. :/ Made it to the SDSU game, but that is a lot closer and cheaper for me...

Best of luck Griz.

Grizzaholic
September 8th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Awesome videos of the game. Can't wait for Saturday! Wish I could make the trip. :/ Made it to the SDSU game, but that is a lot closer and cheaper for me...

Best of luck Griz.

The CP guys who come up to each game are great.

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Ahhh the thread is titled Montana - Tennessee VIDEOS............so maybe try there....thats "Where it is at?"

That must be the difference between the south and the real world. I would kick your *** with or without your 12 yr old son........in fact if you ever date rape some chick and have kids of your own it would probably do the kid some good to see you worked over.

So specifically which video and at what time are these PIs? I want you to get them right out in the open for everyone to judge on their own. Its funny that the refs were trying to keep tennessee in a game they were already leading big when these calls were made though. But lets see them. Also you cant beat me up. Not even close, If the south isn't the "real world" then what is Montana? Ill tell you, completely irrelevent. Not as irrelevant as its football team, but irrelevent.

THE DANIMAL
September 8th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Well I wasnt at the game. I dont attend easy victories. I watched it on PPV. So Im pretty sure I had a better view of the action than you did. You dont know what the meaning of the word douchebag. Usualy people throwing the word around fit the definition better than anyone.

This topic was brought up as some informative video on the game for those people that did not witness the game and then.......this sir is why I have no respect for your opinion and I'd imagine many other posters here agree. Not trying to get in a pissing match with you but take how you'd like:

"How bad must Montana suck to get pummeled by the "worst FBS team" youve ever seen?"

Obviously Tennesse is not the worst FBS team ever so thats just dumb and whether you hate or love the Griz they far from suck.

"Yeah thats what happens when you blatantly interfere with the WR. You might get a pick, but you also get a PI that nullifies it, did you not know that? And I dont blame them because they were so overmatched, it was sad. Tennessee could have thrown for 600 yards, but they decided not to after throwing long TDs on their first 2 passing plays. Hey guess what, Tennessee fumbled, that not a thumbs up to Montana, Montana didnt force ****. They didnt know the ball was fumbled half the time. They did a good job stopping the run because they put 8 or 9 men in the box. And tennessee chose to try to run it anyway to get better. Dont bull**** me, you guys sucked. And to bring your 12 year old son down here after all the **** you talked, is one of the biggest ***** moves ive ever seen in my life."

Who are you to judge a man you've never met and what he does with his son? Kind of classless in my opinion on your part. IMO

Lastly,

"See this is a douchbag comment here. This is what a douchebag is. The PI calls were completely obvious. Only an idiot would dispute it. You talked all that garbage and then brough your 12 year old son. You are a pussy. BTW, maybe your son should join the Montana football team because obviously your college kids arent good enough to compete with the south physically or mentally."

Just a plain stupid comment. You proved your lack of knowledge regarding FCS football here. I don't believe anyone claimed we can compete with the SEC, but I'm pretty sure we hold our own against most southern state football players as the Griz history can verify for me. So I'm pretty sure my defintion of a "douchebag" is about right. And as for you an AG1's conversation on here I don't care. Enjoy your season for whatever the team you root for is, have a nice life xsalutex

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2011, 02:08 PM
So specifically which video and at what time are these PIs? I want you to get them right out in the open for everyone to judge on their own. Its funny that the refs were trying to keep tennessee in a game they were already leading big when these calls were made though. But lets see them. Also you cant beat me up. Not even close, If the south isn't the "real world" then what is Montana? Ill tell you, completely irrelevent. Not as irrelevant as its football team, but irrelevent.

***** you, watch them and find them yourself. Both of them are on the video jagoff.

CP guys that cant make the game, we will have some video up for that game as well so check back Sunday night Monday morningish.

bojeta
September 8th, 2011, 04:21 PM
***** you, watch them and find them yourself. Both of them are on the video jagoff.

CP guys that cant make the game, we will have some video up for that game as well so check back Sunday night Monday morningish.

Anyone in the SLO or Santa Barbara area will be able to watch the game live on KSBY TV. They're going to carry the feed from Missoula. Wish I could be there in person, but at least I get to see it live!! They did this in 09 as well.

Grizzaholic
September 8th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Anybody know if the KPAX website is airing the game? Or if it will be available later on that night or Sunday?

PantherRob82
September 8th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Pummeled?

From being at the game, I completely agree with alpha. Game was much closer than the score.

PantherRob82
September 8th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I never said anything that any classless Vol fan has dropped out of their cockholster so take your southern hospitality and put it right next to all your civil war victories. Out matched then and now....................

Tennessee was the last state to join the confederacy and the first to leave. I don't think either side wanted them.

sikolec
September 8th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Anyone in the SLO or Santa Barbara area will be able to watch the game live on KSBY TV. They're going to carry the feed from Missoula. Wish I could be there in person, but at least I get to see it live!! They did this in 09 as well.

Any word on any internet streaming? Guess that's what I get for moving to LA for a job :/

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Tennessee was the last state to join the confederacy and the first to leave. I don't think either side wanted them.

And probably the most successful in battle.

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 05:11 PM
From being at the game, I completely agree with alpha. Game was much closer than the score.

Thats because you dont understand the game. Tennessee played with montana like a cat plays with a mouse. It was a glorified scrimmage.

THE DANIMAL
September 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Anybody know if the KPAX website is airing the game? Or if it will be available later on that night or Sunday?

Its airing on the CW, all non-conference games are on CW for the rest of the year and all conference games on KPAX

PantherRob82
September 8th, 2011, 05:39 PM
And probably the most successful in battle.

I suppose when you are on both sides you always win. xrolleyesx

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I suppose when you are on both sides you always win. xrolleyesx

When did they fight with the union?

Skjellyfetti
September 8th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Tennessee was the last state to join the confederacy

Nope. That distinction goes to North Carolina.

chattownmocs
September 8th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Alright as far as the PIs go. Alpha griz did not get the first as he claims. Fail in editing. As far as the second goes. Video 4 7:55. Eve from his home video you can clearly see the DB push the reciever to the ground right as the ball is thrown. I guess that is legal in Montana land.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Yawn

The best part is how UT is gonna get worked by Cinci this week.

chattownmocs
September 9th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Yawn

Sure they will. Which would only make Montana look even weaker.

Skjellyfetti
September 10th, 2011, 11:38 PM

lol. fail.

Skjellyfetti
September 10th, 2011, 11:39 PM
ol. fail. xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx