PDA

View Full Version : SBU QB

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 09:56 PM
I just have to start my own thread, this kid Coulter kills me. His arm is like puss and he holds the ball too long. Throw it!

Essington should stay in at QB.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:11 PM
God, you can clock Coulter's arm with a sun dial. His ball has no zip at all. You hold your breath every time he throws.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:12 PM
Sometimes SBU looks like they just roll over and give up on third down. Drives you nuts. and yes, i'll keep posting to myself!

oceandogs
September 3rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
haha I'm listening uncle buck

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:17 PM
I just have to vent!

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:19 PM
Vinny Polo looks lost in the secondary sometimes. Just ran right past the guy for a big gain. Also gave up a huge pass for the last UTEP TD.

Now UTEP inside the SBU five dammit!

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:20 PM
3rd and goal from the 2. C'mon defense!

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:21 PM
Incomplete, 4th and goal from the 2

UTEP will go for it. C'mon defense!

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:22 PM
Picked off in the end zone by Porter!!! Bring it out to the 20 baby!!!!!

blackfordpu
September 3rd, 2011, 10:24 PM
UB, you sound a little bipolar in this thread, going from "this guy sucks" to "Picked off in the endzone!!!!......", all on the same page. :)

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:24 PM
Damn, couldn't do a thing. Punt team on.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:26 PM
UB, you sound a little bipolar in this thread, going from "this guy sucks" to "Picked off in the endzone!!!!......" :)

Haha, the SBU QB is killing me. Makes me nervous as hell since his passes take soooo long to get there. Plus, a win by SBU let's me shove it further up the a$$ of the Hofstra fans who ***** on SBU.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:27 PM
SBU run defense has been playing tough as hell, i gotta give'em credit.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:29 PM
UTEP QB is elusive, damn

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:32 PM
UTEP fumbles going into the endzone...TOUCHBACK!!!! Bring it out to the 20 BABY!!!

Wait, UTEP challenges the call, but the announcers say they're going to lose, ball knocked loose at the 1/2 yard line from the WR's hand.

The play stands! SBU ball. 7:20 left in the 4th qtr.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:37 PM
*****...three and out with two bad play calls

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:38 PM
Great, ***** punt and UTEP has the ball at about their 42 with 6 and change left.

Bad playcalling. UTEP would have been ripe for a reverse since SBU has run all over them and the miners are just jumping the strong side.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:41 PM
SBU just can't contain the UTEP QB, scrambles and hits a big play to the SBU 36

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:41 PM
We suck, giving way too much cushion and overrunning plays.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:46 PM
We just let UTEP tie it up. Both teams leaving points on the field tonight. SBU needs to drive and put this thing to bed.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:47 PM
Some cute El Pasoans out there in the stands, just saying.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:48 PM
UTEP kicker is a freshman and just keeps pouding kickoffs 7 yards deep in the endzone.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:49 PM
Gee, Coulter holds ball way toooo long, almost takes a huge sack and should be lucky he didnt get called for grounding.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:51 PM
Again, Coulture just doesn't do it for me. I wish Sidaris would have transferred from Hofstra, he would have been head and shoulders above.

*****, now they get cute on 3rd and 2 and they get stopped.

oceandogs
September 3rd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Stony Brook doesn't deserve to win this game

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:56 PM
They went away from what worked and now they're paying the price. Both teams left points on the field, but they went into play not to lose mode. Defense has to be sucking wind this half, but they gotta come up big. I still say bring in Essington at QB, looks much more agile and his arm looked better.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 10:57 PM
Big stop for SBU, UTEP punting from their own 46.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 11:00 PM
Coulture's arm sucks. Wide open out to the short side and he throws it at the WR's shins. Jesus Christmas!

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 11:01 PM
Coulture sacked, go figure. Feet like a duck.

Uncle Buck
September 3rd, 2011, 11:33 PM
Game ends in OT with a Coulture pick, long throw, ball was up there a long time and d-back just stepped in and made a play. I hope Essington gets more reps next week.

oceandogs
September 8th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Game ends in OT with a Coulture pick, long throw, ball was up there a long time and d-back just stepped in and made a play. I hope Essington gets more reps next week.

In his weekly teleconference call, Priore highlighted Essington's performance and said he should have played him more.

Seawolf97
September 8th, 2011, 11:10 PM
In his weekly teleconference call, Priore highlighted Essington's performance and said he should have played him more.

I would vote for that. I have to believe Buffalo is a far better team than UTEP. The Miners were forced to use several freshman due injuries of their starters. Buffalo will be a more veteran team.