PDA

View Full Version : EKU Kansas State Game

ekufbfan
September 3rd, 2011, 09:43 PM
No Moral Victories!
EKU 7 KSU 10
EKU led at the beginning of the 4th quarter 7-3. KSU scores TD with a 1:39 left in the 4th quarter to win the game. EKU was without their junior starting QB and was playing a true freshman QB. EKU picked 3rd in the OVC? xeyebrowx We will see how that turns out!
Go EKU!

Bam
September 5th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Not bad with a true Frosh at QB. I am still very disappointed, but proud of the effort.

MSUBear42
September 5th, 2011, 09:14 AM
So is EKU that good or is K State that bad??

Looking forward to the game this weekend between MO State and EKU. EKU could feel like a High School team sandwiched in between Arkansas and Oregon, but I think our team will be ready.

Bam
September 5th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Neither team sounded (from the EKU radio call I heard) to be in very good rhythm all night. EKU had no running game. KSU may used a vanilla package on O & D, but either way the game sounded quite dull. Just hope TJ is back for the MSU game?

ekufbfan
September 5th, 2011, 09:56 AM
So is EKU that good or is K State that bad??

Looking forward to the game this weekend between MO State and EKU. EKU could feel like a High School team sandwiched in between Arkansas and Oregon, but I think our team will be ready.

I watched the game via KSU internet tv:
1. EKU defense was awesome
2. KSU defense played very good also.
3. I don't think that KSU was using "vanilla" anything. We were leading with less than 2 mins. in the 4th quarter playing with a true fresmanh QB. I can't imagine KSU letting that stand to keep things "vanilla". Come on you really believe that? Imagine if they had lost that game which was a very real possibility!
4. Is "KSU that bad or EKU that good". That's the million dollar question, and I don't think anyone knows the answer to that one. We will have that answer in the weeks to come. But, playing EKU will be like playing a "high school" team? Ask KSU if they were playing a high school team?????
Does MSU have a fan forum? Come over and visit EKU fans at http://maroon-nation.com/forums

Bam
September 5th, 2011, 11:59 AM
#4- If that was K-St's Offense, there in for a long year, I guess. Game over, move on.

MSU Board:

http://www.bear-nation.com/forum/index.php?portal/