PDA

View Full Version : SLU-Tulane Moved Up To 12:30 Start

GeauxLions94
September 2nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
We're still playing even with Tropical Storm Lee out in the Gulf of Mexico, but will move game up from original 2:30 p.m. kickoff.

SLU-Tulane Game Moved Up to 12:30 kickoff (http://www.lionsports.net/news/2011/9/2/FB_0902112401.aspx)

Hood
September 2nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
Good luck to the Lions. Make the SLC proud! Try to stay dry from the parking lot to the dome.

Actually considered grabbing some tickets for this game and wearing nondescript clothing before this weather nonsense started up.

lionsrking2
September 2nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Good luck to the Lions. Make the SLC proud! Try to stay dry from the parking lot to the dome.

Actually considered grabbing some tickets for this game and wearing nondescript clothing before this weather nonsense started up.

You still can! I expect you to be there! No excuses! xsmhxxnodx:)

RabidRabbit
September 2nd, 2011, 07:28 PM
Since tailgate is cancelled, where should my Rabbits' feet take me to join Lion backers at the Dome?

lionsrking2
September 2nd, 2011, 09:56 PM
Since tailgate is cancelled, where should my Rabbits' feet take me to join Lion backers at the Dome?

Tailgating itself isn't cancelled, just the official caravan drive down is ... I believe they'll still be set up, just underneath in the parking garage, from what I understand ... not sure how many folks will show, but you should find plenty of Lions fans ... you better be there RR!!! xnodx

TexasTerror
September 3rd, 2011, 06:39 AM
Attended last year's game...

Wish I could this year, but in Mississippi for another day (if not longer). Looking forward to getting back to NOLA and weathering the storm with the wife.

McNeese75
September 3rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
Good luck to the Lions. You are due for a win in the dome.

RabidRabbit
September 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
w/2:40 in 3rd. TU 40. sela 24.

no d either team