PDA

View Full Version : What are your team's ticket prices??

TheBisonator
April 6th, 2006, 06:47 AM
I'm curious as to know what season and single-game tickets cost for your team's games. Here's a chart for pricing at the Fargodome:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/SmileyBoy/FargodomeFootballTickets.gif

Here's a list of single-game prices for last season:

Priority Sideline - $16-18
Sideline - $16-18
Thunderzone - $12-14
Adult General Admission - $12-14
Youth General Admission - $5
Students - FREE

Here's some single-game prices for group sales. (Number of tickets bought are in parentheses.)

Priority Sideline:
(25-49) $14
(50-74) $13
(75-99) $12
(100+) $11

Sideline:
(25-49) $14
(50-74) $13
(75-99) $12
(100+) $11

Thunderzone:
(25-49) $11
(50-74) $10
(75-99) $9
(100+) $7

I don't know how expensive season tickets are. All it says on GoBison.com is that Thunderzone seats start as low as $65 and Sideline seats start as low as $85.

rokamortis
April 6th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Coastal Carolina

$15 Reserved Seats / General Admission (Bleacher / Hill)
$20 Preferred Seating (Teal Seat Back)

Season Tickets
$150 Reserved ($90 for all 6 home games + $60 donation)
$255 Preferred ($120 for all 6 home games + $135 donation)

OL FU
April 6th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Season Tickets 6 Games

Reserved with backs $108
Reserved 78
Gen Admission 60

Single Game Adult 20
Student (Child) 10

Tribe4SF
April 6th, 2006, 07:16 AM
W&M

single game- $23 sideline
$17 end zone

season- $100 sideline (some require donation)
$70 end zone

kids- $5

TexasTerror
April 6th, 2006, 07:41 AM
SHSU
Season Ticket
$75 Reserved Chairback at Football

2005 FOOTBALL INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS

$18.00 Reserved Chairback
$10.00 West Side Bench
$5.00 East Side Bench

ALL SHSU STUDENTS ARE ADMITTED FREE WITH OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY ID
Students must pick up "Couch Potato" or "West Side" tickets by Noon the day prior to the game
East Side student admission at Gate One on game day with University ID

Ronbo
April 6th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Prices are yet to be released this year, it was $28 a seat in 2005. Our prices go up a couple bucks a year, so for 2006 it will probably be $30. Tickets for homecoming are $5 more and MSU are $10 more. So I figured that in to the season ticket prices. This would be for 6 games, a 7th game will increase the season tickets to about $225.

Reserved seatback between 40's $195 plus large donation to GSA.
Reserved seatback 20 to 40 $195 plus a donation to the GSA.
End Zones to the 20 $195.
General admission $30
General admission Homecoming $35
General admission for MSU $40
Students $5, student guests $10 (about 2500 available)

Any Griz fans know the donation amounts for the seatbacks?

89rabbit
April 6th, 2006, 08:17 AM
South Dakota State

$15 reserved seats
$12 for adult general admission seats
$5 for children's (K-12) general admission seats.
SDSU Students with ID - Free

Season Tickets
$60 reserved seats for 4 games
Preferred parking requires a $200 donation

89Hen
April 6th, 2006, 09:23 AM
http://www.udel.edu/sportsinfo/tickets/images/StadiumStgChart1.gif

Box Seats
Boxes 1N-15N; 17-33; 66-82 $28 (SOLD OUT)
Boxes 1-16; 34-49; 50-65; 83-98 $25 (SOLD OUT)
Reserved Seats
Sections D and K $22 (SOLD OUT)
East and West Stands $19
North End Zone $14
*Youth (NEZ) $6
*Youths 17 and under

Season Tickets...
Box Seats
Boxes 1N-15N; 17-33; 66-82 $196 (SOLD OUT)
Boxes 1-16; 34-49; 50-65 $175 (SOLD OUT)
Reserved Seats
Sections D and K $147 (SOLD OUT)
East and West Stands $126
East and West Stands (Recent Alumni, 1997-2006, in Section F & I only - limit 2 per person) $106
East and West Stands (UD Faculty/Staff) $106
North End Zone $91
Family Four Pack (Sections G&H) $175

I do the Family Four Pack, best deal in town. That's $175 for all four for all games.

SunCoastBlueHen
April 6th, 2006, 09:32 AM
I do the Family Four Pack, best deal in town. That's $175 for all four for all games.

That works out to $6.25 a ticket. That is a helluva deal. :nod:

DTSpider
April 6th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Richmond's prices for last year. It was the first year of giving a discount for buying tickets in advance. For the new stadium the tickets are expected to cost the same, but the prime seats will cost a small furtune.

New Stadium:
RED Spider Seats - $2,000/seat + $500 annual donation + ticket price

BLUE Spider Seats - $1,000/seat + $250 annual donation + ticket price

Old Stadium:

Season Tickets - A savings of more than 10 percent off individual game prices!!
For all five regular season home games. All seating is reserved.

Adult - $75
Youngsters (12 and under) - $25

Individual game tickets
Order EARLY - Adult tickets cost LESS IN ADVANCE (charge-by-phone, online or at the Robins Center Ticket Office) than on Gameday at UR Stadium Ticket Windows!!

Tickets prices for the following games:
Sept. 1 Massachusetts - 7pm
October 8 Villanova - 1pm
October 22 Hofstra - 1pm

Adult Prior to Gameday - $15
Adult Gameday at UR Stadium - $17
Youth (12 and under) - $5

Ticket prices for the following games:
November 5 VMI - 3pm (Homecoming)
November 19 William & Mary - 1pm

Adult Prior to Gameday - $20
Adult Gameday at UR Stadium - $22
Youth (12 and under) - $5

MYTAPPY
April 6th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Here are our ticket prices, if you care to take a gander....

http://www.goasu.com/index.php?page=217

Uncle Buck
April 6th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Football - James M. Shuart Stadium
Premium- $12.00
Adult - $8.00
Child/Student/Senior - $4.00

You can get a discount if you donate at least $50 to the Pride Club. I think I paid with the $50 donation included, about $220 for four season tix in the chairback premium.

bcrawf
April 6th, 2006, 10:14 AM
At The Dome:

Reserved Premium (30 to 30)- $18
Reserved Non-Premium (Endzone to 30)- $12

General Admission (Rows 1-23 on the East Side End Zone to End Zone)- $12

Upper half of the east side follows Premium/NonPremium Schedule.

Students are always free with ID

JoshUCA
April 6th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I am still searching for specifics for this upcoming season, but here is the general trend:
The price for reserved bench seats for football games will increase from $8 to $17 over the next six years and reserved chair seats will increase from $10 to $ 20.
From: The Log Cabin Democrat (http://www.thecabin.net/stories/120805/loc_1208050002.shtml).

bobcatfan06
April 6th, 2006, 11:18 AM
2006-2007 Texas State Athletics Individual Game Ticket Prices
Football Seating Price
Reserved $15
Reserved (Child) $10
General Admission (Adult) $12
General Admission (Child) $10

*Free admission as a Junior Bobcat Club member does not apply for Texas State Football games.

2006-2007 Texas State Athletics Season Ticket Prices
Football Seating Price
Reserved $84
Bobcat Athletic Foundation (Reserved) $78
Faculty/Staff (Reserved) $78
General Admission (Adult) $66
Child (Reserved or GA) $54
Family Package - 2 adult/2 child (Res.) $250
Group (10 or more) $75 ea.

Reserved is the press box side, the side that is in the shade for afternoon games.

I think we have the chairs that will bet put in for you if you have season tickets. I think 25 or 30 dollars for one.

carney2
April 6th, 2006, 12:15 PM
I'm doing this from memory, so if someone has additional or better information, feel free... Also, to the best of my knowledge, 2006 prices have not been announced.

Anyway, we are talking about one of the greatest bargains in all of college football. For a number of years regular old tickets have been priced at $8.00! Less for seniors and children. To the best of my recollection, there is no serious discount for a season ticket - and certainly no "seat license" or other donation required to make the purchase. The Lehigh game, if at home, has been priced at $15.00, as I recall, and home games with certain Ivy League opponents are also jacked up a few dollars.

Some folks are saying that we should expect to pay more for the privilege of sitting in the renovated Fisher Field. Even so, a 25% price increase comes to only two dollars!

For this we get an afternoon in the sunshine - or, henceforth, possibly an evening under the stars - watching college football. Ya can't beat it with a stick.

Pard4Life
April 6th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I'm doing this from memory, so if someone has additional or better information, feel free... Also, to the best of my knowledge, 2006 prices have not been announced.

Anyway, we are talking about one of the greatest bargains in all of college football. For a number of years regular old tickets have been priced at $8.00! Less for seniors and children. To the best of my recollection, there is no serious discount for a season ticket - and certainly no "seat license" or other donation required to make the purchase. The Lehigh game, if at home, has been priced at $15.00, as I recall, and home games with certain Ivy League opponents are also jacked up a few dollars.

Some folks are saying that we should expect to pay more for the privilege of sitting in the renovated Fisher Field. Even so, a 25% price increase comes to only two dollars!

For this we get an afternoon in the sunshine - or, henceforth, possibly an evening under the stars - watching college football. Ya can't beat it with a stick.

I agree, best deal in town.. it's $5 for seniors and kids. Students are free of course. Ivy game prices are the same Carney.. you might be thinking of bball tickets.

I know tickets at Lehigh are $10 for a regular game, and $15 for the Lafayette game.

Some other PL prices:
G'town $8
Princeton $7
Bucknell $10
Fordham $10
Colgate $10
Holy Cross is $15 i think

However, best deal I've seen is Marist... $3!!

The only drawback at Lafayette is no assinged seats. And the bleachers were all poor. However my old perch is in the new chairback seating so I guess I will have to find somewhere new.

walliver
April 6th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Wofford's Rates are usually around:

general admission - $16 (all seats on the visitors side are general admission)

Reserved - $18

Reserved Premium Games (Usually FU, ASU, GSU, or SCSU) - $20

Students go free. There are youth discounts for general admission tickets.

The Verandah lot, where you can tailgate while watching the game is much higher.

Ticket prices seem to up by about $2 every other year or so.

ASU Kep
April 6th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Season Tickets 6 Games

Reserved with backs $108
Reserved 78
Gen Admission 60

Single Game Adult 20
Student (Child) 10

Couldn't tell if "Student(Child)" means FU students + young children or just children, if that makes any sense. Do current FU students really pay to get in?

ASU Kep
April 6th, 2006, 02:29 PM
If your a HS coach, ASU admission is free for all games except Homecoming and playoffs, as well. Do most places do it like this? Can't hurt when it comes to recruiting, IMO. Only reason I know this is because I was working the Homecoming game this year and had to explain to numerous pissed off HS Coaches that I wasn't supposed to let 'em in for free.

OL FU
April 6th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Couldn't tell if "Student(Child)" means FU students + young children or just children, if that makes any sense. Do current FU students really pay to get in?

Student Child meant non-FU student. Sorry. I don't believe FU students pay.

catbob
April 6th, 2006, 02:50 PM
http://www.msubobcats.com/upload/TIK-stadium_seating_large.jpg
Season Tickets:
Indoor Club Seating $ 450.00* (Minimal Availability)
Stadium Club Access $ 145.00**
Sideline - Chair Back $ 120.00*
Sideline - Bench Back $ 115.00**
Sideline - Bleacher $ 109.00
Pepsi Zone $ 52.00
Pepsi Zone Family $ 37.00***

* Grand Booster membership applies
** Gold Booster membership applies. Indoor Club access only, actual seat purchased separately.
*** Families of 3-5 people, combination of adults and children. Price is per person.

Single Game Tickets:
Sideline - Non Conference $ 19.00
Sideline - Conference $ 22.00
Sideline - Homecoming $ 25.00
Pepsi Zone $ 9.00
Pepsi Zone Family $ 7.00*

Go...gate
April 6th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Colgate - $8 Reserved, $5 General Admission.

Princeton - all seats $5.

89Hen
April 6th, 2006, 05:26 PM
That works out to $6.25 a ticket. That is a helluva deal. :nod:
Don't forget my $25 discount from the Richmond debacle last year too! They actually print $6.25 on the ticket.

carney2
April 6th, 2006, 07:18 PM
The only drawback at Lafayette is no assinged seats. And the bleachers were all poor. However my old perch is in the new chairback seating so I guess I will have to find somewhere new.

Are you certain of this? My tickets always have a specific seat location printed on them - therefore assigned or "reserved." In any event the ticket seller always says "...but you can sit anywhere you want." At halftime we frequently pack up and move to the visiting stands where we have some great conversations with (visiting) players' parents, students, whatever. One year I ended up spending the second half with a "volunteer" scout from Lehigh. You don't get any of this at Penn State or Alabama - or even at Delaware or Appalachian State for that matter. Nothing I'd rather be doing on a fall Saturday.

ngineer
April 6th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Lehigh's reserved chairbacks are $15/game; reserved bench are $10;general admission (I think) are $8; youth tickets are $5 and students are free.

GAD
April 6th, 2006, 08:30 PM
At Southern I pay $150 +$15 handling fee and I sit on the goal-line, so that would come $25 a game add $38 for my Bayou Classic ticket

All that x2 for Mrs. GADs ticket:)

Pard4Life
April 7th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Colgate - $8 Reserved, $5 General Admission.

Princeton - all seats $5.

Princeton is more than $5... don't remember, but definetely more than $5.

Pard4Life
April 7th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Are you certain of this? My tickets always have a specific seat location printed on them - therefore assigned or "reserved." In any event the ticket seller always says "...but you can sit anywhere you want." At halftime we frequently pack up and move to the visiting stands where we have some great conversations with (visiting) players' parents, students, whatever. One year I ended up spending the second half with a "volunteer" scout from Lehigh. You don't get any of this at Penn State or Alabama - or even at Delaware or Appalachian State for that matter. Nothing I'd rather be doing on a fall Saturday.

You know what.. this is never clear. Do you have season tickets/order through the mail? Maybe those are labeled. We always get walk-up and they never have anything printed on them.

Pretty cool insight about the visiting stands. There never seem to be many people over there. I take a walk over there at halftime to gauge the view some quick fan banter once in awhile. Once, I was at the top of the visiting stands.. I looked over the edge, and I some some Lafayette players... um... relieveing themselves.. at halftime.. it was funny at the time.

carney2
April 8th, 2006, 09:39 AM
You know what.. this is never clear. Do you have season tickets/order through the mail? Maybe those are labeled. We always get walk-up and they never have anything printed on them.

Pretty cool insight about the visiting stands. There never seem to be many people over there. I take a walk over there at halftime to gauge the view some quick fan banter once in awhile. Once, I was at the top of the visiting stands.. I looked over the edge, and I some some Lafayette players... um... relieveing themselves.. at halftime.. it was funny at the time.

We've gone both ways (season tickets vs. walk-ups), but we've been game day buyers for the past few years. Maybe they're just picking on me because I'm funny looking and deserve to be isolated in a specific area, but our tickets always have a section, row and seat number on them.

(I'm thinking of going back to season tickets this year just to see what happens in the "new" stadium. I'm thinking that crowds could be a little larger for a while and I might just get a better seat. Besides, only 5 home games. Fewer to have potential "conflicts." Waddya think?)

Not so many years ago when the visiting team used those "rooms" under the visiting stands for their halftime gatherings, we used to wander in and join them. (We were rarely challenged, so what the hay.) It's truly amazing what goes on in there. All of that broadcaster talk about "halftime adjustments?" What a crock. It's just wall to wall screaming: "Suck it up!" "You're still in this." "The second half is ours." "F _ _ _ this!" "F _ _ _ that!" etc. Meanwhile, the kids are staring at the floor - or off into space - and sucking on oranges. We did this frequently and never saw even one constructive moment. I guess my theory is that there really are "adjustments," but that they are done by the head coach and the two coordinators. They don't really need to communicate the changes to the kids until they send them on to the field. What we were probably seeing was position coaches trying to "fire up" their charges, but with nothing much to say.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
April 8th, 2006, 10:07 AM
UNH

Season's Tickets:

Reserved Chairback - $100.00
Reserved Non-Chairback - $85.00
General Admission - $70.00

Family Season Tkt - $150.00
(GA tkts - includes 2 adults; 2 youth 18 & under)

Individual game tickets go on sale August 1, 2006. (No price info listed.)

ButlerGSU
April 8th, 2006, 10:42 AM
2005 Ticket Prices
Season Tickets:

Level Price Description
Eagle Club $140.00 Requires $1,200 Southern Boosters donation (max. 4 seats per $1,200)
Reserved/ Backs $90.00 Section C & E require $300 donation
Section B & F do not require a donation
Reserved/ w/o Backs $80.00 Section D requires $600 donation
Section C & E require $120 donation
GSU Faculty/Staff
Reserved/ Backs
$80.00 Section C & E require $300 donation
GSU Faculty/Staff
Reserved/ w/o Backs
$70.00 Section D requires $600 donation
GSU Parents*
Reserved/ Backs
(*enrolled student)
$80.00 Section C & E require $300 donation
GSU Parents*
Reserved/ w/o Backs
(*enrolled student)
$70.00 Section D requires $600 donation
SUBWAY Family Section
(min. 3 tickets) $50.00 Section J does not require a donation

*Single Game:

Level Price
Reserved Seats (all ages) $25.00
Adult General Admission
(grass) $20.00
Youth (3-12) - General Admission
(grass) $7.00

darussian12
April 8th, 2006, 01:53 PM
thats one complex pricing scheme...i saw everything from parents, to faculty to kids to the general Joe on the street....i assume students are free then or do they pay something since tickets for everyone else are relatively higher priced compared to most on here

ButlerGSU
April 8th, 2006, 05:04 PM
thats one complex pricing scheme...i saw everything from parents, to faculty to kids to the general Joe on the street....i assume students are free then or do they pay something since tickets for everyone else are relatively higher priced compared to most on here

Students do get in free and with the new Boosters graduate program first year graduates also get an 'all sports pass.' Last season I paid $30 to join boosters, this season I will pay $60, etc...

Eaglegus2
April 8th, 2006, 09:28 PM
My 2006 season tickets are in Section J. They have been for the last 8 years. The Family Plan has been moved to Sections on the home side. Most of these tickets will be located between the goal and 20 yard line.

I pay $60 (7 home games) per seat and I get 6 seats. I get two seats for my parents on the home side. They will be $100 per seat this year.

My seats are on the 40 yard line and my parents are on the 35.

Eagle Club is $150 per seat for season tickets. Everything went up with the extra home game.

Also, they have expanded the student section. I really believe that this may cause a few problems with opposing teams' fans when they come to Paulson.

Go...gate
April 9th, 2006, 09:26 PM
It's $5.00. PU decided to subsidize the cost after they built the stadium. I agree that it is ridiculous, but a Fiver will get you in!