PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh Spring Prospectus

ngineer
April 5th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Lehigh's Spring Prospectus is now published online and downloadable at www.lehighsports.com[/U]
Nineteen pages with photos, stats from last year and leading candidates for starting and backup positions.

Lehigh Football Nation
April 7th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Now that the son and the missus and I are finally over this heinous stomach flu, I managed to come up with an update on Lehigh's spring season. Overall, there was some real interesting developments around the depth chart, especially at linebacker. I've been waiting to see Matt Mohler and Joel Kriss on the defensive line, and now I'm going to be seeing them competing for the starting LB position. Very interesting.

ngineer
April 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Also interesting observation by one of your posters that DC Kotulski favors the 3-4 and hence the shift of some bodies to LB. Your take on Lehigh's depth at a number of positions is also well-taken. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised at the quality of play at WR. There was some serious recruiting at that position over the past two years in anticipation of last year's seniors leaving.