PDA

View Full Version : ESPN3 Must read!

UNHFan
September 1st, 2011, 10:18 AM
Hi all

I just went on the ESPN3 site and they have revamped it you need to download Adobe 10.3 They just launched this... I was on it 2 todays ago it was the old site its all new just letting you know so your not screwed I would have been I set up a laptop at my Dad for him to watch game... Disaster avoided :) he is 78 and not a clue about computers Hew

Go CATS!!

Site is even more amazing now!

Smitty
September 1st, 2011, 10:21 AM
It will be interesting to watch the game tonight on my computer. I will more than likely hook it up to my tv to play it though.

NHwildEcat
September 1st, 2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up...site looks alot better now!

UNHFan
September 1st, 2011, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the heads up...site looks alot better now!

Its amazing I agree I have the new iMac 27" and now when you expand to full screen it looks just like you watching TV Amazing pic!

appfan2008
September 1st, 2011, 12:02 PM
Always changing and always upgrading... hopefully for the better... I just wish everyone could get it!

catbob
September 1st, 2011, 12:33 PM
There is a current work-around to get ESPN3 if you don't have an eligible provider...

WileECoyote06
September 1st, 2011, 12:43 PM
Thanks a lot. I'm watching the NCCU-Rutgers game tonight.

mad_dog97
September 1st, 2011, 12:46 PM
For those of you who have an Xbox-360 (and are eligible to get ESPN3 through your cable/internet provider) they have a great interface to watch all the games. They've recently improved it as well and includes Picture-in-Picture, DVR-like capability (rewind/pause), etc.

I fired it up last night and it works very well. For me it's the best way to get the games on my big screen.

catbob
September 1st, 2011, 12:47 PM
Right now you can sign up for a free ATT account via their website. Then select ATT as your provider from ESPN3 and use the credentials you created at ATT's website. :)

bluehenbillk
September 1st, 2011, 01:32 PM
Right now you can sign up for a free ATT account via their website. Then select ATT as your provider from ESPN3 and use the credentials you created at ATT's website. :)

AT&T??

JMUNJ08
September 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Thanks a lot. I'm watching the NCCU-Rutgers game tonight.

Cover your eyes!!!! JK I hope Rutgers realizes they aren't Texas or anything...

jmufan999
September 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM

can you elaborate, please? i just signed up for what looks like an AT&T email address but this does nothing to give you access to ESPN3.com. maybe you can provide a link?

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 01:55 PM
Cover your eyes!!!! JK I hope Rutgers realizes they aren't Texas or anything...

I hope Rutgers gets smoked.

WileECoyote06
September 1st, 2011, 02:09 PM
We can only hope. I'd be happy if we make it interesting for a half or three quarters.

JSUBison
September 1st, 2011, 02:44 PM
can you elaborate, please? i just signed up for what looks like an AT&T email address but this does nothing to give you access to ESPN3.com. maybe you can provide a link?

This is how Twentysix figured it out: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22788

jmufan999
September 1st, 2011, 03:06 PM

scratch that, i just called my girlfriend and got her info with a different IP. locked and loaded with espn3!

DFW HOYA
September 1st, 2011, 03:18 PM

Link? And what kind of account?

catbob
September 1st, 2011, 03:24 PM
Sign up for a free att.net email address here: http://www.att.net/s/s.dll?spage=host/getatt.htm&site=attportal&source=homepage

When you log into ESPN3, choose ATT as your provider. It will then ask for you login information, and use the [email protected] (username being the username you created) and password. Worked just fine for me up here in Montana!

darell1976
September 1st, 2011, 04:52 PM
Sign up for a free att.net email address here: http://www.att.net/s/s.dll?spage=host/getatt.htm&site=attportal&source=homepage

When you log into ESPN3, choose ATT as your provider. It will then ask for you login information, and use the [email protected] (username being the username you created) and password. Worked just fine for me up here in Montana!

I just did that and it worked for me!!!!!!

Grizalltheway
September 1st, 2011, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up, catbob! xbowx