PDA

View Full Version : Official Nominate Your Posters Of The Year Thread..

OB55
August 31st, 2011, 01:03 PM
Here is what we have thus far-

AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year-
AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year-
AGS Lounge Poster Of The Year-
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year-
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year-
AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year-

Go ahead and copy/paste this list and add your nominations, we are not going to keep track of seconds, just compiling a list of top nominees to advance to the final polls.

If you believe we need another category, pipe up.

Mods might wish to sticky this, nominations will close when the traffic slows, but not without a few days notice.

Dane96
August 31st, 2011, 02:23 PM
Could we have a:

AGS SAND IN THEIR VAGINA POSTER OF THE YEAR?

My guess, it would be a landslide for certain fan whose screename starts with a "Tenn......"

superman7515
August 31st, 2011, 02:29 PM
Could we have a:

AGS SAND IN THEIR VAGINA POSTER OF THE YEAR?

My guess, it would be a landslide for certain fan whose screename starts with a "Tenn......"

Not so fast my friend. There's a lawyer in Baltimore who would certainly give his all to win that noble title.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2011, 03:30 PM
Not so fast my friend. There's a lawyer in Baltimore who would certainly give his all to win that noble title.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Side Judge
August 31st, 2011, 03:33 PM
But don't POTY nominees require a bit of staying power? I nominate Grizza instead...

Or Capn'. Or PFL if she'd ever come back...

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2011, 03:34 PM
OB, when did the old AGS awards thing get decided? Wasn't it in the early part of January? We could just leave this open and pump it for nominations to put on a ballot and then run the voting during the month of December pretty easily I think.

Thanks for doing this OB cuz I can't even remember some of the lost traditions and this was a great one.

Rob Iola
August 31st, 2011, 03:39 PM
I nominate GAS and Lulu for MVP posters, cuz they pretty much saved this place...

Mr. Chicken for most humorous...

TJ for lounge lizard...

Rob Iola
August 31st, 2011, 03:42 PM
But don't POTY nominees require a bit of staying power? I nominate Grizza instead...

Or Capn'. Or PFL if she'd ever come back...

Sorry, but TT walks away with this one (don't hate me! I'll buy you lunch if/when we ever meet!)

OB55
August 31st, 2011, 03:48 PM
OB, when did the old AGS awards thing get decided? Wasn't it in the early part of January? We could just leave this open and pump it for nominations to put on a ballot and then run the voting during the month of December pretty easily I think.

Thanks for doing this OB cuz I can't even remember some of the lost traditions and this was a great one.

Sounds great, we'll stretch this out through the regular season at least before going to the final poll. Suppose that could stay up for the month of December.

Any more categories need to be here folks?

(Remember, we don't want to restrict enjoyment of our board by offending others xreadx)

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2011, 04:03 PM
Sounds great, we'll stretch this out through the regular season at least before going to the final poll. Suppose that could stay up for the month of December.

Any more categories need to be here folks?

(Remember, we don't want to restrict enjoyment of our board by offending others xreadx)

I can't think of any more categories but that's a good start to say the least. I'll have to give that some thought and get my nominations in on this thing but kinda want to wait until we see if some of the old guard make an impression on the board again too.

Grizzaholic
August 31st, 2011, 06:12 PM
I can't think of any more categories but that's a good start to say the least. I'll have to give that some thought and get my nominations in on this thing but kinda want to wait until we see if some of the old guard makes an impression on the board again too.

Have you seen this thread?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?84559-65th-Anniversary-Bikini-Thread

All credit goes to RALPH for NOT talking football.

blackfordpu
August 31st, 2011, 07:31 PM
BFPU = most missed and greatest return....... right?......... :)

Cap'n Cat
August 31st, 2011, 07:38 PM
Time was, old Cap'n Cat was winnin' all them awards. He just kinda faded away, though, an' walked off into the sunset.....

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1416/5103935337_5ac19e5ab4_z.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2011, 07:46 PM
Time was, old Cap'n Cat was winnin' all them awards. He just kinda faded away, though, an' walked off into the sunset.....

You've let everyone down. You used to be about as fun as a big ol' set of tittay's but those days are long past.

We will rebuild and move forward. Thanks for nothing.:D

Grizzaholic
August 31st, 2011, 08:06 PM

More like your ball popped and you picked up and went home. Some role model you are.

OB55
August 31st, 2011, 08:43 PM
Them was the days boyz...

Next!

StorminASU
September 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM
I would say AppAlum2003 is in the mix for most humorous poster

AppAlum2003
September 1st, 2011, 10:11 AM
I would say AppAlum2003 is in the mix for most humorous poster

My team of writers whom all earn minimum wage appreciate your nomination. I stole them all from the George Lopez show - they were all kicked off for not being "Latino enough."

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 10:52 AM
My team of writers whom all earn minimum wage appreciate your nomination. I stole them all from the George Lopez show - they were all kicked off for not being "Latino enough."

Or funny

StorminASU
September 1st, 2011, 11:04 AM
Or funny

I wonder if they would have just added on a few notes of "Low Rider" to every joke if they could have stayed employed.

...but seriously, that guy/show is terrible. Is he on an affirmative action TV contract? How else is he still employed?

AppAlum2003
September 1st, 2011, 11:09 AM
Or funny

Hence the minimum wage.

AppAlum2003
September 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM
I wonder if they would have just added on a few notes of "Low Rider" to every joke if they could have stayed employed.

...but seriously, that guy/show is terrible. Is he on an affirmative action TV contract? How else is he still employed?

His contract also stipulates that he must play every male Latino animal character in all animated and non-animated (voice over) children's movies.

TheRevSFA
September 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM

He's no longer employed.

Sincerely yours,
Your 2011 AGS new poster of the year..

StorminASU
September 1st, 2011, 11:17 AM
He's no longer employed.

Sincerely yours,
Your 2011 AGS new poster of the year..

Did his work visa expire?

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 11:19 AM

He got caught employing all of his relatives from the "old" country...their work visa's were not all correct.

TheRevSFA
September 1st, 2011, 11:44 AM

TBS decided they only wanted a Mick on there...

superman7515
September 1st, 2011, 11:45 AM
Easy fellers. If Citdog said this stuff there'd be lawyers from Baltimore and Mormons falling outta the d@mn woodwork. Ursus would already have blisters from a half hour of "ignore" "ignore" "ignore". I suggest you straighten up.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71VCWXQR0WL._SL500_AA300_.gif

813Jag
September 1st, 2011, 11:54 AM
He got caught employing all of his relatives from the "old" country...their work visa's were not all correct.
I thought they all worked for bandl xconfusedx

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
I thought they all worked for bandl xconfusedx

HAHAHA....might be true if he ever would post here. He is dead to me.

Dane96
September 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Easy fellers. If Citdog said this stuff there'd be lawyers from Baltimore and Mormons falling outta the d@mn woodwork. Ursus would already have blisters from a half hour of "ignore" "ignore" "ignore". I suggest you straighten up.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71VCWXQR0WL._SL500_AA300_.gif

I thought Ursus got blisters from other things...

appfan2008
September 1st, 2011, 12:00 PM
Most likely to reply to every thread even if he doesnt know what he is talking about? (including this one) appfan2008!!!!!!

appfan2008
September 1st, 2011, 12:01 PM
Least likely to get positive rep? Me again :)

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 12:02 PM
Least likely to get positive rep? Me again :)

I neg repped ya. you are welcome

appfan2008
September 1st, 2011, 12:03 PM
I neg repped ya. you are welcome

Thank you... I guess!

appfan2008
September 1st, 2011, 12:03 PM
Most likely to say only positive things about his school and only negative about every other school?... you guessed it!

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 12:04 PM
Most likely to say only positive things about his school and only negative about every other school?... you guessed it!

Citdog?

TheRevSFA
September 1st, 2011, 01:46 PM
Most likely to get drunk before answering to UAH's posts - ..This guy...

813Jag
September 1st, 2011, 01:54 PM
Most likely to get drunk before answering to UAH's posts - ..This guy...
I'm sorry, but if you don't think most of us are drunks/heavy drinkers then you are sadly mistaken xlolx

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry, but if you don't think most of us are drunks/heavy drinkers then you are sadly mistaken xlolx

Purple Kool-aid doesn't count.

appfan2008
September 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM

i dont think that is kool aid in that massive cup you got there...

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 02:00 PM
i dont think that is kool aid in that massive cup you got there...

Miller High Life. Notice the pinky. My one and only friend here cropped it for me but left out some.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/funny-awesome-photos-8.jpg?w=500&h=955

813Jag
September 1st, 2011, 02:00 PM
you're thinking of the wrong purple drank.
http://withfriendship.com/images/b/8311/purpledrank.jpg

TheRevSFA
September 1st, 2011, 02:01 PM
you're thinking of the wrong purple drank.
http://withfriendship.com/images/b/8311/purpledrank.jpg

He doesn't know what means..he's not black nor from Houston.

813Jag
September 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM
He doesn't know what means..he's not black nor from Houston.
I'm not from Houston and some here say I'm not black either xlolx

Grizzaholic
September 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM

but...but...

TheRevSFA
September 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM

so you were the kicker at Southern? :D

citdog
September 1st, 2011, 02:33 PM
As a two time smack board poster of the year "if nominated I will not run and if elected I will not serve". Got to spread the love around.

TheRevSFA
September 1st, 2011, 02:47 PM
Cit I'll just nominate you for MVP

813Jag
September 1st, 2011, 02:49 PM
so you were the kicker at Southern? :D
xreadx xwhistlex

ursus arctos horribilis
December 28th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Here's my nominations. We better get this back up and rolling. Get your noms in. Don't know an exact date yet but we'll run with the nominations, set the field, and then have the vote around the middle to the 3rd week of January. The winners will be tabbed at that point and each category will be recognized with a trinket or and possibly a couple of other things I'm figuring out right now.

Here is my nominations for the 2011 POTY:

AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year-Mr. C (the game threads were the clincher)
AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year-Apphole
AGS Lounge Poster Of The Year-The Eagles Cliff
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year-MTFan4Life
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year-AlphaGriz
AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year-Superman7515

ursus arctos horribilis
December 28th, 2011, 11:05 PM
The Rev had high marks in several categories and would have been a normal shoe in for the overall on my ballot but Supe had a pretty steller all around effort this year. Thank you to both you guys for the entertainment and knowledge.

Even though I didn't nominate MR. CHICKEN I had a coin flip with him and Alpha.

Cleets
December 28th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Here is my nominations for the 2011 POTY:

AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year-Mr. C (the game threads were the clincher)
AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year-Apphole
AGS Lounge Poster Of The Year-The Eagles Cliff
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year-MTFan4Life
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year-AlphaGriz
AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year-Superman7515

I think Grizalltheway is funnier than than Alpha by a long stretch...
Alpha has one joke that he does over and over - a schtick - that is infinitely repeated

ursus arctos horribilis
December 28th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Alpha has one joke that he does over and over - a schtick - that is infinitely repeated

I don't give a **** what you think even if I think you have a good selection with GATW. He's a funny little SOB! Stop the god damn critique and post your ****ing nominations. This isn't about a debate, it's about YOU and everyone else making their choices known so we can get this **** rolling. Stop the debate and start the nominate.

You are an anchor around my neck with a rope made of razors 1/2 the time around this place.

Do your job & shut your Richardholster.

Cleets
December 29th, 2011, 12:03 AM
I don't give a **** what you think even if I think you have a good selection with GATW. He's a funny little SOB! Stop the god damn critique and post your ****ing nominations. This isn't about a debate, it's about YOU and everyone else making their choices known so we can get this **** rolling. Stop the debate and start the nominate.

You are an anchor around my neck with a rope made of razors 1/2 the time around this place.

Do your job & shut your Richardholster.

xlolx Wow I guess I hit a soft spot there... xlolx
I know you two are best friends and all but I didn't think I'd get you that riled up
And the whole rope with the razors is nice imagery - a little gay and over dramatic but nice all the same - I know you get sensitive about Alpha

xnodx I'll just nominate Alpha for all categories

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2011, 12:14 AM
xlolx Wow I guess I hit a soft spot there... xlolx
I know you two are best friends and all but I didn't think I'd get you that riled up
And the whole rope with the razors is nice imagery - a little gay and over dramatic but nice all the same - I know you get sensitive about Alpha

xnodx I'll just nominate Alpha for all categories

"a little gay and over dramatic" is exactly how I describe you to those that ask...well that one guy, that one time anyway.

Alpha is right about how badly you miss the mark on things other than that however.xthumbsupx

He is my BFF though.

Stop being a dbag and for once in your life put some thought into ONE THING and nominate the posters.

Smitty
December 29th, 2011, 07:29 AM
I saw Citdog and thought he was alive again... Didn't realize he posted that in September.

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2011, 07:46 AM
The Rev had high marks in several categories and would have been a normal shoe in for the overall on my ballot but Supe had a pretty steller all around effort this year. Thank you to both you guys for the entertainment and knowledge.

Even though I didn't nominate MR. CHICKEN I had a coin flip with him and Alpha.

Always the bridesmaid :D

asumike83
December 29th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Smack: Can we nominate more than one? Apphole comes to mind, but there are some other good ones too.
Lounge: BlueHenSinfonian, for his contributions to the music thread. He posted Here Come the Mummies!
Most Humorous: MR. CHICKEN. Brawk!

Smitty
December 29th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Most delusional: Chattownmocs

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Smack: Can we nominate more than one? Apphole comes to mind, but there are some other good ones too.
Lounge: BlueHenSinfonian, for his contributions to the music thread. He posted Here Come the Mummies!
Most Humorous: MR. CHICKEN. Brawk!

How about you just nominate the one but one but then put the others out for there as honorable mentions so others can go "Oh yeah that dude nailed it on...".

Bluesin has just been killing it on the music thread. The Delaware reps as a whole are f'n incredible in the music category. 93hen and Supe were ripping the tits off of it all summer.

OL FU
December 29th, 2011, 11:41 AM
OL FU for the best absent posterxthumbsupx

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Second.

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Haiku nomination for most humorous poster of the year:

Mr Chicken is
deserving of this award
due to use of "BRAWK"

OB55
December 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Thus far-

AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year- Mr. C (one nomination)
AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year- Citdog (1, his own) Apphole (2)
AGS Lounge Poster Of The Year- BFPU (1) BluehenSinfonian (1) Tampa Jag (1) Eagles Cliff (1)
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year- Mtfan4life (1)
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year- Mr. Chicken (2) Alphagriz (1) Grizalltheway (1) AppAlum2003 (1)
AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year- GAS & Lulu (1) Superman 7515 (1)

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Jesus Christ am I glad to see you OB. This thing has absolutely zero direction. I, of course, blame Cleetoris for this.

OB55
December 29th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Jesus Christ am I glad to see you OB. This thing has absolutely zero direction. I, of course, blame Cleetoris for this.

I am your helper, sans the awful techno-babble 80's vintage boom box noise.

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Ursus I think you had to lead by example..

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Ursus I think you had to lead by example..

I tried, still not catching fire with people though. I blame Cleets.

OL FU
December 29th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I tried, still not catching fire with people though. I blame Cleets.

We all blame cleets. just as Mrs. TOGxnodx

buckp
December 29th, 2011, 04:23 PM

buckp....for THE most absent poster!:p

GO SAM!!!!

asumike83
December 29th, 2011, 04:23 PM
I have had the good fortune (and spare time) to rack up 1,000 posts here in my first year. Is there any sort of honorable mention for that? A spot on the AGS All-Freshman 2nd Team would be nice. I mean, I didn't take the time out of my day imparting all this knowledge on you fools just to get Woffed by the committee!

Cleets
December 29th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Ursus...
I managed to get 75 people to fill out a bracket
and you can't voters lined up - dude you couldn't organize a two car parade xeyebrowx

This is how Ursus and Cleets run AGS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwKryuazNMk&feature=related

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Actually I feel I should get newcomer of the year. Yes I know it says I joined nov of 2010 but I didn't start my successful run of posts until this year

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2011, 05:54 PM

GO SAM!!!!

OL FU, you gotta admit that seeing that avatar is a lot rarer than even yours. Glad to see it though...on both counts.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Ursus...
I managed to get 75 people to fill out a bracket
and you can't voters lined up - dude you couldn't organize a two car parade xeyebrowx

This is how Ursus and Cleets run AGS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwKryuazNMk&feature=related

Numbnuts, you did not do jack or **** other than start a thread and then lay the remnants in mine and MTFan's lap to clean up. Being a bystander at the Superbowl does not make you the MVP so shut it promptly or risk having a lung kicked clean out of ya.

This is much more like how AGS is ran anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUYbu5DJA1U

ursus arctos horribilis
December 29th, 2011, 06:12 PM
I have had the good fortune (and spare time) to rack up 1,000 posts here in my first year. Is there any sort of honorable mention for that? A spot on the AGS All-Freshman 2nd Team would be nice. I mean, I didn't take the time out of my day imparting all this knowledge on you fools just to get Woffed by the committee!

I'll be real honest here mike, I didn't even consider that you hadn't joined until this year. Hell you've been so involved with cogent material that I just saw you as an old friend that had been around the block with us. Until you just posted that, I didn't even realize you were a newcomer. That's something to be mighty proud of in it's own right. Somebody damn sure oughta throw a nomination your way.

Actually I feel I should get newcomer of the year. Yes I know it says I joined nov of 2010 but I didn't start my successful run of posts until this year

Still, just miss the timeframe but I did check to see when you joined cuz I didn't remember ya from the old country or the old days and started noticing a lot of good posts this summer...which is when we came in of course.

Grizalltheway
December 29th, 2011, 06:44 PM

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/2/3/ohstopumade128465155589697500.jpg

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2011, 07:25 PM
True...nominate asumike for newcomer of the year.

OL FU
December 30th, 2011, 06:01 AM

GO SAM!!!!

You have my vote for most and bestxthumbsupx

asumike83
December 30th, 2011, 08:54 AM
I'll be real honest here mike, I didn't even consider that you hadn't joined until this year. Hell you've been so involved with cogent material that I just saw you as an old friend that had been around the block with us. Until you just posted that, I didn't even realize you were a newcomer. That's something to be mighty proud of in it's own right. Somebody damn sure oughta throw a nomination your way.

True...nominate asumike for newcomer of the year.

You guys are much too kind, I was just busting your chops. Since MTfan was involved in helping with the brackets, I am on board with that nomination. I spend so much time chatting on here now that I almost forget I joined just this year as well. Been a fun ride so far!

You sure weren't absent when Furman beat App this year, you big bully. I won't forget that when App exacts their revenge on Black Saturday 2012! I'll come hunt you down on the UFFP if I have to! xtroublex

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I just try to contribute to the conversation, but in all honesty, I bring nothing to the table

asumike83
December 30th, 2011, 09:09 AM
I just try to contribute to the conversation, but in all honesty, I bring nothing to the table

On the contrary, I enjoy your haiku poems and thoughts on this "beanless chili" contraption you speak of.

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 09:25 AM
On the contrary, I enjoy your haiku poems and thoughts on this "beanless chili" contraption you speak of.

Putting beans in Chili is wrong. It's wrong..like Justin Bieber, the BCS, and Villanova being mentioned on here in terms of basketball.

asumike83
December 30th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Putting beans in Chili is wrong. It's wrong..like Justin Bieber, the BCS, and Villanova being mentioned on here in terms of basketball.

I've just always had beans in my chili. To be honest, I do not really like eating beans with most other dishes and I would love to try some chili without beans. May have to fire up the crockpot this weekend and give it a shot.

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Use beef..stewed tomatoes and chiles instead...if you don't do fresh chiles go get a can of Rotel and drain the liquid out.

OL FU
December 30th, 2011, 10:02 AM
You guys are much too kind, I was just busting your chops. Since MTfan was involved in helping with the brackets, I am on board with that nomination. I spend so much time chatting on here now that I almost forget I joined just this year as well. Been a fun ride so far!

You sure weren't absent when Furman beat App this year, you big bully. I won't forget that when App exacts their revenge on Black Saturday 2012! I'll come hunt you down on the UFFP if I have to! xtroublex

xlolx My absentism is like my memory..........................selective:) Easier to find me here than on the uffpxnodx

buckp
December 30th, 2011, 10:02 AM
You have my vote for most and bestxthumbsupx

Thanks OL FU!!!!xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 31st, 2011, 04:09 PM
So am I to guess we are all not gonna be real involved with putting other users names up for consideration? Not a whole lot of you chiming in with names of people you've gotten a kick out of, or learned something from, or argued with?

OL FU
January 1st, 2012, 07:34 AM
So am I to guess we are all not gonna be real involved with putting other users names up for consideration? Not a whole lot of you chiming in with names of people you've gotten a kick out of, or learned something from, or argued with?

I would love to put up some names and think it is a great idea, but time limited me to all football and mostly SoCon threads. I wouldn't have a good perspective.

superman7515
January 1st, 2012, 01:26 PM
AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year- LehighFootballNation, knows how to get the hornets nest stirred and contributes quite a bit as well
AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year- Chattownmocs, at least he was consistent
AGS Lounge Poster Of The Year- SFA 71, always active in the lounge with jokes you don't have to edit to re-tell
AGS Least Popular With Minorities Poster Of The Year - Texas Terror narrowly over Citdog, due mainly to Citdog's multi month absence
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year- asumike83, pretty active in the time he's been here
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year- LegalGaSouthernEagle, like a firework, over quickly, but what an explosion
AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year- GreatAppState for keeping it going before it could be taken over on a more permanent basis

ursus arctos horribilis
January 1st, 2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks supe, I appreciate the effort.

superman7515
January 1st, 2012, 03:20 PM
Maybe after the championship game when we're about to enter the slow period, this can be stickied on the general discussion thread? There are some active people who don't come into the Lounge section much, if ever, who may be able to toss a few names out.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 1st, 2012, 03:35 PM
Maybe after the championship game when we're about to enter the slow period, this can be stickied on the general discussion thread? There are some active people who don't come into the Lounge section much, if ever, who may be able to toss a few names out.

Yeah I was thinking of starting a thread just pointing to this one over there but that's a good idea. I'll actually just move it over there for this week or a few days at least and see if we can get some more traction in there. Thanks for the idea'r.

frozennorth
January 1st, 2012, 06:35 PM
nominating The Fan for poster of the year, smack poster, newcomer and humorous, in that order.

paward
January 1st, 2012, 09:05 PM
Numbnuts, you did not do jack or **** other than start a thread and then lay the remnants in mine and MTFan's lap to clean up. Being a bystander at the Superbowl does not make you the MVP so shut it promptly or risk having a lung kicked clean out of ya.

This is much more like how AGS is ran anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUYbu5DJA1U

So why does the driver have to be a women? Drivers that try to elude police officers are males 9.9 out of 10 times and you find the one woman to ever try it. Put me in Cleetoris corner, I mean Cleets.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 1st, 2012, 10:22 PM
So why does the driver have to be a women? Drivers that try to elude police officers are males 9.9 out of 10 times and you find the one woman to ever try it. Put me in Cleetoris corner, I mean Cleets.

paw, I don't even think she knew it was a chase. That's just normal chick driving.:D

Drblankstare
January 1st, 2012, 10:54 PM
I nominate everyone who contributed to the Thorpe weed jokes in the JMU v NDSU thread.

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 09:15 AM
FCS Board Poster of the Year: Emory (FootballCEO) - loved those game of the week previews

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM
FCS Board Poster of the Year: Emory (FootballCEO) - loved those game of the week previews

OH HELL YEAH! Thanks for getting that one in there mike cuz he did us some real good videos this year.

BisonFan02
January 4th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Lakesbison for comeback poster of the year :D

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM
OH HELL YEAH! Thanks for getting that one in there mike cuz he did us some real good videos this year.

No problem! My votes are slowly trickling in, still mulling over the MVP.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 4th, 2012, 02:41 PM

Lakesbison for "Poo thrower of the year"

TheRevSFA
January 4th, 2012, 02:46 PM
NoDak for the best bison poster of the year

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2012, 03:36 PM

I don't know if there should be a seperate category for that or not....

jmufan999
January 4th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Someone may have already mentioned this, but what about giving out a Rex Ryan Award?

For that, I nominate chattownmocs.

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Someone may have already mentioned this, but what about giving out a Rex Ryan Award?

For that, I nominate chattownmocs.

Oh man. When his mom gives him his internet privileges back, you guys are all gonna get it!

Pard4Life
January 5th, 2012, 06:16 PM
AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year- Bogus Megapardus
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year- The_Fan
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year- Mr. Chicken

superman7515
January 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM
I didn't think that The Fan technically qualified as a newcomer.

gasoutherneagle
January 8th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I think we need a "Sandbagger of the Year."
AND
a "Totally Off His Tree Poster of the Year." *COUGH* Chattownmocs ...that'd be you.

superman7515
January 10th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Well, the off season is upon us. Anyone else actually have some nominations?

Go...gate
January 12th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Gotta get Bogus Megapardus, Carney 2 and DFW HOYA in there somewhere along with Lehigh Football Nation....

The Patriot League has to get a little love here.

And how about MPLS Bison?

I nominate Citdog for Comeback Poster of the Year....

ursus arctos horribilis
January 12th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Gotta get Bogus Megapardus, Carney 2 and DFW HOYA in there somewhere along with Lehigh Football Nation....

The Patriot League has to get a little love here.

And how about MPLS Bison?

I nominate Citdog for Comeback Poster of the Year....

Could you quantify where you want them nominated for us go...?

Go...gate
January 12th, 2012, 12:40 PM
OK. Details, details... ; )

ursus arctos horribilis
January 12th, 2012, 12:49 PM
OK. Details, details... ; )xlolx

You bastards sure don't try it make it easy on a guy.

asumike83
January 12th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Any deadline for nominations before we can vote on these bad boys?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 12th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Any deadline for nominations before we can vote on these bad boys?

I was thinking somewhere around the end of Jan. but I guess I could just call it 1/31/2012 and have the voting run the first week of Feb. unless that seems too extended?

Anybody got any thoughts on it?

TheRevSFA
January 12th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I've been joking around..but here are my serious nominations

AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year- FootballCEO (as much as I didn't agree with his SLC prediction, it was spot on)
AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year- AppHole
AGS Lounge Poster Of The Year- SFA 71 (we all need bad jokes)
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year- ASUMike
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year- MrChicken
AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year- Superman7515

Seal it.

asumike83
January 12th, 2012, 02:16 PM
I was thinking somewhere around the end of Jan. but I guess I could just call it 1/31/2012 and have the voting run the first week of Feb. unless that seems too extended?

Anybody got any thoughts on it?

Sounds like a plan to me. If the thread goes a week or so with no more nominations then it may be a good idea to start the vote early but end of the month is a good deadline.

TheRevSFA
January 12th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. If the thread goes a week or so with no more nominations then it may be a good idea to start the vote early but end of the month is a good deadline.

Mike just doesn't want any competition.

asumike83
January 12th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Mike just doesn't want any competition.

Hey, I voted for MTfan! I resent your implicatons, sir. xnottalkingx

RichH2
January 13th, 2012, 11:26 AM
For the most artistic poster must have Bogus

Should have most annoying category. I would nominate The Fan posthumously. If limited to those alive on AGS MplsBison has no competition

MTfan4life
January 13th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I technically joined in May of this year, but soon after I took a 5 month sabbatical and started getting into things around the dead end of October. I'm trying to formulate some nominations.

The first day that I joined this site was the same day as LGSE/Opie's epic meltdown, so clearly he was actually just mad that I had joined forces with AGS. However, I would give best meltdown to TheFan. His Montana/NDSU thread debacle was fun, but there were a couple posts in there where I could just picture someone literally melting down.

Superman7515 is right up there with MVP. I don't have too much viewing experience, but his posts often make me imagine him having a "top contributor" label like on Yahoo Answers.

Alpha seemed to get under a lot of people's skin and also had some odd but funny videos around Griz/Cat time. I'll nominate him for FCS Smack.

Wow, Long story short:
AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year- PantherRob82 or whatever number he is :P
AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year- Alphagriz1
AGS Meltdown Of The Year- (I didn't have a Lounge nom) TheFan link (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?98498-Stratify-the-FCS-Conferences/page27) (If you want a back story behind this meltdown, just ask me. The many chronicles of TheFan will probably turn into bedtime stories for kids of mine if I ever legally come across being a father of any. :P hehe)
AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year- TSN :P hehe
AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year- Grizzaholic
AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year- Superman7515

Well I probably will lose a couple votes for this post, but oh well. I'll keep it short next time. xthumbsupx

superman7515
January 21st, 2012, 05:34 PM
After a week of no action, I motion that the nominations be closed and we vote.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 23rd, 2012, 07:28 PM
After a week of no action, I motion that the nominations be closed and we vote.

Cool by me. I'll work on this tomorrow if I have time but will get to it in the next couple of days for sure.xcoolx

FormerPokeCenter
January 23rd, 2012, 08:58 PM
I read a little of The Fan's stuff and a little of Chattownmocs stuff and, well....I think they both pale in comparison to Opie's full-on public meltdown this past year. I think that HAS to stand as perhaps the most conspicuous case of textual seppuku, ever, on AGS....or any other sports message board.

To tarnish that by listing it with the rather amateurish performances in all the other categories is a huge disservice, imho....

ursus arctos horribilis
January 23rd, 2012, 09:02 PM
I read a little of The Fan's stuff and a little of Chattownmocs stuff and, well....I think they both pale in comparison to Opie's full-on public meltdown this past year. I think that HAS to stand as perhaps the most conspicuous case of textual seppuku, ever, on AGS....or any other sports message board.

To tarnish that by listing it with the rather amateurish performances in all the other categories is a huge disservice, imho....

I totally agree. One thing of note though is that only a fairly core group of posters were around when he went all *** over teakettle and due to the more prime time break downs it puts him at an unfortunate disadvantage.

FormerPokeCenter
January 23rd, 2012, 09:06 PM
I totally agree. One thing of note though is that only a fairly core group of posters were around when he went all *** over teakettle and due to the more prime time break downs it puts him at an unfortunate disadvantage.

I think Opie gets bonus points for having nearly simultaneous meltdowns on AGS and CS at virtually the same time, though...

You can't be an amateur and pull off a double like that, in real time ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
January 23rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
I think Opie gets bonus points for having nearly simultaneous meltdowns on AGS and CS at virtually the same time, though...

True enough. I do take full credit for baiting him out of his sheeps clothing on CS when he went over there and then sitting back and watching the ritualistic dismantling that you and many others handed out though.

Good times.:D

clenz
January 23rd, 2012, 09:15 PM

if you don't know what it means...F10

asumike83
January 23rd, 2012, 10:44 PM

Ha, that dude was a trip. He used to come post on AppFan as well, have not seen him in a while. I imagine he was probably banned from there at some point too.

citdog
January 23rd, 2012, 11:02 PM
I do believe that opie gets the nod for the "Trojan Enz Boner of the Year" award. I REALLY enjoyed his public emasculation and his hatred of lunch.

also cops

ursus arctos horribilis
January 23rd, 2012, 11:10 PM
I do believe that opie gets the nod for the "Trojan Enz Boner of the Year" award. I REALLY enjoyed his public emasculation and his hatred of lunch.

also cops

Well, am I to assume that login problems have taken leave of our southern fried friend.

LakesBison
January 23rd, 2012, 11:12 PM
Any ndsu fans get in on these ballots?

citdog
January 23rd, 2012, 11:16 PM
Well, am I to assume that login problems have taken leave of our southern fried friend.

you would be correct. remember that as a WINNER of Smack Board POY on SEVERAL occasions "If nominated I will not run and if elected I will not serve".

ursus arctos horribilis
January 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
you would be correct. remember that as a WINNER of Smack Board POY on SEVERAL occasions "If nominated I will not run and if elected I will not serve".

That however does not preclude you from nominating some deserving posters that would consider it both an honor and a privilege to have been nominated by one such as yourself.

TheRevSFA
November 28th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Ursus we bringing this back for 2012? Gotta get Emory winning an award.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Ursus we bringing this back for 2012? Gotta get Emory winning an award.

Yes, it was actually a part of the site for a long time and I think it was only skipped in one or two years when there was some discord but it's gonna be a yearly thing as it used to be.

Hell, you got lots of choices to nominate him in so when it starts up get to lobbying.

Man, nominations are gonna be starting in the next couple of weeks! I better get my poo in a grou and get this figured out date wise. Thanks for the reminder Rev. I was just thinking about this a few days back and left that thought laying on the side of the road.

AppAlum2003
November 28th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Is OL FU available for Newcomer of The Year?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Is OL FU available for Newcomer of The Year?

And to think I was considering you for my "humor" nomination.

AppAlum2003
November 28th, 2012, 01:27 PM
And to think I was considering you for my "humor" nomination.

After losing to a chicken last year, I gave up.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2012, 01:40 PM
After losing to a chicken last year, I gave up.

You sure did.

I haven't seen a collapse like this since Grizo back in 2008. Just completely fell off the map. Anybody know what ever happened to that guy?

AppAlum2003
November 28th, 2012, 01:46 PM
You sure did.

I haven't seen a collapse like this since Grizo back in 2008. Just completely fell off the map. Anybody know what ever happened to that guy?

I dunno... I smell foul play.

Smitty
November 28th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I thought for sure we just did this.... Meh time flies when you are being tortured I guess.

TheRevSFA
November 28th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Can we get Cmitty an award for Best supporter of a losing team?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 28th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Can we get Cmitty an award for Best supporter of a losing team?

Call it the Don Quixote award.

TheRevSFA
November 28th, 2012, 02:17 PM

This

BisonFan02
November 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM

Agreed.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I'm not real big on adding awards just for the sake of it but that is one that has been missed in the past and I would be willing to do that one. I always appreciated the guys like andy7171 that would keep up the fight and roll with the punches even when their team was bad.

Some ground rules need to be worked out I think though. Your team can't have more than a couple wins...3 at the most or something. It's gotta be for the guys that truly keep in the hunt on the board even while their team gives up the hunt on the field.

Drblankstare
November 28th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Could we add an "Poster most likely to go ape crazy and lose his **** THEFAN MEMORIAL" award.

Im still working on the title. :)

Smitty
November 28th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I'm not real big on adding awards just for the sake of it but that is one that has been missed in the past and I would be willing to do that one. I always appreciated the guys like andy7171 that would keep up the fight and roll with the punches even when their team was bad.

Some ground rules need to be worked out I think though. Your team can't have more than a couple wins...3 at the most or something. It's gotta be for the guys that truly keep in the hunt on the board even while their team gives up the hunt on the field.

Well I've been qualified for the past few years then

Southern Bison
November 29th, 2012, 12:14 AM
I dunno... I smell fowl play.

FIFY

mmiller_34
November 29th, 2012, 12:15 AM
FIFY

oooo... nice...

seantaylor
November 29th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Most racist Juden?

Lehigh'98
November 29th, 2012, 01:43 AM
How about a nomination for 'Quickest NDSU poster to jump in on any topic, no matter how mundane, and claim that if the Bison aren't already #1 in said category, there is some reason why they should be.'

Twentysix
November 29th, 2012, 02:47 AM
How about a nomination for 'Quickest NDSU poster to jump in on any topic, no matter how mundane, and claim that if the Bison aren't already #1 in said category, there is some reason why they should be.'

Easily me. I'll take your award with pride.

OL FU
November 29th, 2012, 06:19 AM

I refuse to participate simply because I refused to admit that we only won three games:o

some things are just not acceptablexcoolx

Lehigh'98
November 29th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Easily me. I'll take your award with pride.

Yep Twentysix, now that I think about it, I would vote for you.

AppAlum2003
November 29th, 2012, 07:12 AM
FIFY

Yeah, that was kinda the joke... I just can't spell.

OL FU
November 29th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Yeah, that was kinda the joke... I just can't spell.

Appalachain:D

AppAlum2003
November 29th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Appalachain:D

It's a cool new way to mention the mountain range... the Appala-chain of mountains.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 29th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I nominate Ursus for bestest mod/owner EVER........................

Cleets.....not so much.

xcoffeex

Side Judge
November 29th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Yes, it was actually a part of the site for a long time and I think it was only skipped in one or two years when there was some discord but it's gonna be a yearly thing as it used to be.

Hell, you got lots of choices to nominate him in so when it starts up get to lobbying.

Man, nominations are gonna be starting in the next couple of weeks! I better get my poo in a grou and get this figured out date wise. Thanks for the reminder Rev. I was just thinking about this a few days back and left that thought laying on the side of the road.

With this year's new FCS Wedge show I propose adding an "AGS Poster with the Best Face Made for Radio" award...

813Jag
November 29th, 2012, 11:58 AM

should be my award. my team is always out of the hunt xlolx

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
should be my award. my team is always out of the hunt xlolx

On a related note, could we give the SWAC their own award? :D

eaglewithabus
November 29th, 2012, 12:50 PM
least likely to have ever touched a woman.... citdog

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2012, 12:51 PM
least likely to have ever touched a woman.... citdog

No Cops

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 29th, 2012, 01:43 PM
With this year's new FCS Wedge show I propose adding an "AGS Poster with the Best Face Made for Radio" award...

Then Grizo wins this hands down..............in R Vegas

813Jag
November 29th, 2012, 02:33 PM
On a related note, could we give the SWAC their own award? :D
I'll accept it on national tv :D

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I'll accept it on national tv :D

With there be bands there? That's all we want to see anyway. :D

813Jag
November 29th, 2012, 03:14 PM
With there be bands there? That's all we want to see anyway. :D
just one, like every other Bayou Classic :D

TheRevSFA
November 29th, 2012, 03:15 PM
just one, like every other Bayou Classic :D

Damn I was beat to the whole band joke....

Stupid work.

citdog
November 29th, 2012, 07:51 PM
As i attempted to do last year but was not allowed i withdraw my name from consideration. A half decade as the Manheeg of the smack board is long enough. 'if nominated i will not run. if elected i will not serve.' i am keeping the belt i had made.

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2012, 07:53 PM
As i attempted to do last year but was not allowed i withdraw my name from consideration. A half decade as the Manheeg of the smack board is long enough. 'if nominated i will not run. if elected i will not serve.' i am keeping the belt i had made.

Just for that, I'm going to nominate you! :D

ursus arctos horribilis
November 29th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Oh forgot to mention this the other day. If a poster has won in any one category 3 times they will be retired from that category going forward and will be know as a HOF member but there playing days are over in that particular field.

So citdog is no longer eligible.

Grizo406
November 29th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Oh forgot to mention this the other day. If a poster has won in any one category 3 times they will be retired from that category going forward and will be know as a HOF member but there playing days are over in that particular field.

The HOF is a lonely place...xtwocentsx

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2012, 08:13 PM

Does that explain the maglites, air jordans, and gnomes?

carney2
November 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Nomination for Most Humorous Poster of the Year -

Bogus Megapardus

His photoshopped "cartoons" are light years ahead of the mere wordy guys already nominated.

mmiller_34
November 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I should win the "AGS longest time barely active then suddenly a regular award". Joined as a sophomore in high school in 2005, went to college, graduated college, now married, now posting regularly on AGS. Heck, I grew up on AGS!

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 30th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Nice story, I nominate Citdog for smack talk poster of the year.................you cant take that back now....its on the internet. xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
November 30th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Nice story, I nominate Citdog for smack talk poster of the year.................you cant take that back now....its on the internet. xcoffeex

You can nominate all you want. He is not eligible. The song remains the same.

This is an old nomination thread from a couple of years back that got revived anyway so when the nominations start I'll be sure and let you know so you can nominate and I can ignore that nomination.xthumbsupx

Side Judge
November 30th, 2012, 02:12 PM
I should win the "AGS longest time barely active then suddenly a regular award". Joined as a sophomore in high school in 2005, went to college, graduated college, now married, now posting regularly on AGS. Heck, I grew up on AGS!

Unfortunately you back the wrong Dakota...

superman7515
November 30th, 2012, 02:14 PM

There's more than one?

darell1976
November 30th, 2012, 02:16 PM
There's more than one?

Yeah there are 4. Don't forget East and West.:D

Mr. C
November 30th, 2012, 02:28 PM

He is always welcome to come back home, just like those kitties that wander off and show back up a few years later.

Mr. C
November 30th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Is there a category for troll of the year? I have a few folks in mind for that honor.

Mr. C
November 30th, 2012, 02:31 PM

Grizo should be in the Hall of Fame for cutest avatar.

mmiller_34
November 30th, 2012, 03:24 PM

Shoot. I took a college visit up North (not UND), does that count?

caribbeanhen
November 30th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Clenz

xcoach2
November 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I usually sweep polls like this but I realize my body of work on AGS is limited as of now.

Grizo406
November 30th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Grizo should be in the Hall of Fame for cutest avatar.

Very true, Mr. C!

But, I'm already in the Hall of Fame of Icon's.

If there was a "Dartboard" category, I'd win that one, too...without a doubt!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2012, 01:21 AM
Very true, Mr. C!

But, I'm already in the Hall of Fame of Icon's.

If there was a "Dartboard" category, I'd win that one, too...without a doubt!!

Yeah.....I suppose your dolls win all the tea party beauty pagents too? I tried to tell you this on the trip to B Vegas you cant self nominate yourself for the HOF and induct yourself then heap praise and brag like your a legend.........it doesnt work that way when you dont live in fantasy land.

Somebody.........get the net....................:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

gasoutherneagle
December 1st, 2012, 07:16 AM
How 'bout a Fall-Off-The-Face-Of-The-Planet-After-The-First-Week Award?

I'll nominate: FURMAN WINS!!! Wow, that guy bet the farm, and when Sammy slapped'em around Week One... GONE!

We should really send out a search party to find that guy.

Wallace
December 1st, 2012, 07:38 AM
Whatever happened to Keeper?

Daved
December 1st, 2012, 10:43 AM
ClenzDitto:D

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I nominate Citdog

citdog
December 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM
I nominate Citdog

well you can't as I am not eligible. just nominate screaming eagle and get it over with.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I usually sweep polls like this but I realize my body of work on AGS is limited as of now.

Just like your school's trophy case...xcoach2 is definitely a nominee for Troll of the Year.

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Just like your school's trophy case...xcoach2 is definitely a nominee for Troll of the Year.

2nd that.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 07:32 AM

How can he be troll of the year if he only participates for 4 weeks?

superman7515
December 13th, 2012, 08:37 AM
How can he be troll of the year if he only participates for 4 weeks?

Exactly. The award would be Mpls to lose.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 10:25 AM
well you can't as I am not eligible. just nominate screaming eagle and get it over with.

Listen you Yankee hatin SOB, you DO NOT tell me who I can or cant nominate.

You are nominated and if they wont do it on this board I will do it on my site and your gonna *****ing win so just deal with it! Damn southerners are slowwww.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Listen you Yankee hatin SOB, you DO NOT tell me who I can or cant nominate.

You are nominated and if they wont do it on this board I will do it on my site and your gonna *****ing win so just deal with it! Damn southerners are slowwww.

You sir, are free to nominate and crown citdog on your site. Hell I'll go vote for him. However there seems to be some confusion as to this thread. It is not this years "Nomination" thread it is actually from a couple of years ago I think.

This years nominations were due to start Monday but I am going to close this thread and label the new one "2012 Nominations" so it clears up some of the confusion and start it today.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM
BTW, the 2012 Nominations is a sticky thrread in the AGS Lounge as it's a "members only" type thing so check the top of that forum and make your nominations there...at the link provided.