PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga Mocs

NoleMoc08
August 28th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I have just a few questions about my beloved Mocs:

1. Could the Mocs actually win there first SOCON title since 1985?

2. Could BJ Coleman have a lights out season and play his way into the top 3 rounds of the NFL draft next year?

3. Who else will step up on the offense side of the ball besides the Coleman and Bradford show?

4. Will Kadeem Wise repeat or top his freshman season?

5. Will Mocs make the playoffs?

Just curious to see what other people think about the Mocs.

Apphole
August 28th, 2011, 10:50 AM
1. No
2. Hell no
3. No one
4. Fall below
5. No
But seriously, if you DO have some players step up on offense, you may have a shot at a playoff spot. With 3 other teams with better resumés, it's gonna take a little luck. As far as BJ's NFL future, see the career of Scott Riddle for that. CFL bound.

pike51
August 28th, 2011, 10:53 AM
1. Nope, won't happen. Not a chance.
2. Doubtful but anything is possible.
3. Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised by the offensive line, otherwise Coleman will be running for his life.
4. Sophomore slump is more likely
5. See #1

The Eagle's Cliff
August 28th, 2011, 11:53 AM
The Mocs would certainly have a better chance if the SoCon wasn't so solid 1-6. What I "think" about the Mocs (since you asked) is that they seem to be doing all the right things with their program. Good Coach, talented players, building pride and tradition, etc. All of those things should pay off at some point, but they're going to actually have to win enough games and make the playoffs to get over the last 25 years.

App St. and Wofford are the two most consistent teams right now and Elon would actually be included in that were it not for the departure of Lembo and Riddle. Ga Southern has to prove 2010 wasn't just a win streak fluke and Chatty has take 2 of 3 from GSU, App, and Wofford while not slipping up against Furman, Samford, or Elon.

We can all guess at what teams should look like, but no one knows until week 3 or 4.

I think your schedule makes it really easy for you to be 2-3 headed to Statesboro on October 8. If you're 4-1, it ought to be a lot of fun and hype.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 28th, 2011, 12:10 PM
1. No. With games in Statesboro and Boone, it'll just be too hard.
2. Probably not.
3. Good question
4. I think he will.
5. You can, but it will be tough. I think if you are at least 7-4 with at least one or two respectable wins they can sneak in.

appfan2008
August 29th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I have just a few questions about my beloved Mocs:

1. Could the Mocs actually win there first SOCON title since 1985?

2. Could BJ Coleman have a lights out season and play his way into the top 3 rounds of the NFL draft next year?

3. Who else will step up on the offense side of the ball besides the Coleman and Bradford show?

4. Will Kadeem Wise repeat or top his freshman season?

5. Will Mocs make the playoffs?

Just curious to see what other people think about the Mocs.

1. Not this year
2. Doubtful
3. Not likely anyone!
4. Possible but not likely
5. Not this year

SideLine Shooter
August 29th, 2011, 08:29 AM
1. Not this year
2. Doubtful
3. Not likely anyone!
4. Possible but not likely
5. Not this year

Ditto!

appfan2008
August 29th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Ditto!

Thanks-

SideLine Shooter
August 29th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks-

You are welcome.

appfan2008
August 29th, 2011, 08:37 AM
You are welcome.

gonna be taking pictures again this year?

SideLine Shooter
August 29th, 2011, 08:37 AM
gonna be taking pictures again this year?

Absolutely!!!

appfan2008
August 29th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Absolutely!!!

look forward to them again!