PDA

View Full Version : All NFL-Europe Voting: Let's support I-AA!

Fordham
May 16th, 2005, 10:08 AM
NFL Europe All-Star Voting (http://nfleurope.com/news/story/8460638)

If you get the chance, please vote for Kevin Eakin at QB and let us know of other I-AA's who are on the list that we should be supporting.

Reed Rothchild
May 16th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Chad Setterstrom: Center from Northern Iowa playing for the Amsterdam Admirals. Listed #1 on the depth chart at center for everygame this year except Saturday when he started at guard. Amsterdam has the #1 offense in the league and is #1 in rushing. The oline is always to be thanked for those kind of numbers.

Fordham
May 16th, 2005, 11:17 AM
noted. i'll include him in my voting.

fyi, the site allows multiple voting, so have a day ...

GannonFan
May 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Jamin Elliott for both WR and KR - he's actually the #1 WR target now for Cologne (tied for 1st in the league) and is one of the top 5 KR's - oh, plus he's a IAA grad as well!

Josh
May 16th, 2005, 11:26 AM
NFL Europe All-Star Voting (http://nfleurope.com/news/story/8460638)

If you get the chance, please vote for Kevin Eakin at QB and let us know of other I-AA's who are on the list that we should be supporting.

Let's vote for the best period no matter what division. I want to see the best players noticed period!

Make sure though if there is a I-AA deserving at all that he gets on though. They tend to get overlooked!!

Cocky
May 16th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Jacksonville State has RB Kory Chapman and LB Seante Williams.

ISUMatt
May 16th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Jamin Elliott for both WR and KR - he's actually the #1 WR target now for Cologne (tied for 1st in the league) and is one of the top 5 KR's - oh, plus he's a IAA grad as well!

He is a Chicago Bear isnt he, Ive heard good things about this guy!!!

Rabbitlivinginverm
May 16th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Don't forget to vote for Scott Connot (S Amstradam Admirals) of South Dakota State University. He's leading the team in tackles, 2nd in NFLE in tackles and had two picks last week!

GannonFan
May 16th, 2005, 02:43 PM
He is a Chicago Bear isnt he, Ive heard good things about this guy!!!

Yes, he's been buried there though and hasn't amounted to much, although he's still on the roster so that says something. Slow start in Europe but with an injury to another player he's had to step up and has as of late.

Josh
May 16th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Don't forget to vote for Scott Connot (S Amstradam Admirals) of South Dakota State University. He's leading the team in tackles, 2nd in NFLE in tackles and had two picks last week!

I voted him. I like his play a lot!

Josh
May 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Naw... vote for the best former I-AA player. After all Josh the name of this board is "Former I-AA in the Pros."

Vote for the best I-AA players not just all of them lol. I voted for 6 former I-AA players. I will make a vote with all I-AA players but 1 of my 2 ballots is gonna have the best. If you don't name the best then why recognize an all-star team?

Josh
May 16th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Because on this board you shouldn't say vote for others. The name of this board is "Former I-AA in the Pros" so the advocacy should be for I-AA "Former I-AA in the Pros."

Well then someone post the NFL Europe I-AA All-Star Team... :)