PDA

View Full Version : Montana Dummy

Grizzaholic
August 26th, 2011, 04:49 PM
http://www.kpax.com/news/griz-tight-end-charged-with-dui/

MISSOULA - Montana Griz football tight end Kavario Middleton was charged with a DUI.

The Seattle Times is reporting the former University of Washington Husky was pulled over on June 6th in Seattle for driving under the influence.

Middleton is a senior at U-M and joined the Grizzlies last August.

His arraignment is scheduled for September 3rd, the same day the Griz play Tennessee.

coover
August 27th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Just wondering if the Griz like to take big time type athletes with problematic histories?

The Eagle's Cliff
August 27th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Just wondering if the Washington Huskies are considered "big time"?:p

McNeese75
August 27th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Geez, seems like Missou law enforcement is somewhat overzealous when it comes to stalking transfer players

JSUBison
August 27th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Geez, seems like Missou law enforcement is somewhat overzealous when it comes to stalking transfer players

I'll say. They arrested him in Seattle.

McNeese75
August 27th, 2011, 10:20 AM

xlolx, ok so maybe I did not absorb all the details

Squealofthepig
August 27th, 2011, 10:26 AM

And in June.

Personally, I'm curious as to how we're all just hearing about this now; Pflugrad (our head coach) seemed legitimately shocked when he heard about it this week.

Skjellyfetti
August 27th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Just wondering if the Washington Huskies are considered "big time"?:p

Washington is one of the best programs in the history of college football. They've fallen off the cliff since their glory years... but, I'm sure you can relate to that. :p

The Eagle's Cliff
August 27th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Washington is one of the best programs in the history of college football. They've fallen off the cliff since their glory years... but, I'm sure you can relate to that. :p
xtroublex