PDA

View Full Version : TSN PL Preview

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 25th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Good stuff....

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4430875

RichH2
August 25th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Nice overview of PL race. After looking at PL media guide, I am reminded of how many close wine we had last year. Will not be easy.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 25th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Nice overview of PL race. After looking at PL media guide, I am reminded of how many close wine we had last year. Will not be easy.

The league overall will be better imo. The only team i'm not real sure about is HC. I'm not sure if they have enough athletes/difference makers this year. I think Georgetown is being undervalued given the talent they return on defense. Lafayette will be much improved but still a step behind Lehigh and Colgate. Ultimately they're the 3rd best team.

Special teams and the secondary remain the biggest concern. I know the OL is a little banged up but at the end of the day they'll be fine. There's good combination of talent and experience. Plus, the front seven they go up against in practice will have them prepared. They're not overly big but rarely are Lehigh OL a bunch of monsters. The 6'3/6'4 280/290 lb guys that can move do well at this level.

RichH2
August 25th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Ok I feel better, HC hard to read other than their TE no real standouts but lots of solid players. Taggert probable qb another solid slot but nowhere near a difference maker.
I think we'll be Ok with ST Suggs KR? Ol is still my concern. We were not good last yr at run game even with Rackley and Clerge. Hard to see us being better this year. Dave will get O to work. I look for Lum to come close to 3000 yds. 2ndary has been better than I thought during camp. OOC will be tough but I think we'll be OK for PL.

Do not be shocked if Bucknell qb breaks out this year.