PDA

View Full Version : Montana @ Tennessee Roll Call

PantherRob82
August 25th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Wife and I are rolling into Knoxville on Friday. I know a couple guys will be there. Who's in? Any meet-ups planned?

ursus arctos horribilis
August 25th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Wife and I are rolling into Knoxville on Friday. I know a couple guys will be there. Who's in? Any meet-ups planned?

Alpha and a couple of other friends will be there. If I forget Rob call me and I'll pass the party and contact info. along to ya.

Squealofthepig
August 25th, 2011, 03:42 PM
I know of one Montana grad in Chicago who is trying to work out babysitting stuff; she's an AGS'er and I'll point her here if she figures out how to make it work.

Uncle Rico's Clan
August 25th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I'm heading down there with three buddies, it should be good fun.

PantherRob82
August 25th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Should be a blast. Gameday down there looks awesome. Might be my best football weekend ever. I don't think I've ever done two games in a weekend, or been to somewhere as cool as Neyland.

dgtw
August 25th, 2011, 08:16 PM
While you are there, you need to pay a visit to the Mecca of FCS football. The Mocs will be out of town, but you need to pay homage anyway. Its only about an hour and a half away, so it would be well worth the trip.

PantherRob82
August 25th, 2011, 08:58 PM
While you are there, you need to pay a visit to the Mecca of FCS football. The Mocs will be out of town, but you need to pay homage anyway. Its only about an hour and a half away, so it would be well worth the trip.

We went in 2005. Nice place. :)

Griz0383
August 25th, 2011, 10:28 PM
My self and brother will be making the trip! I will try not to embarrass my family, the griz nation and state! I tend to get carried away and have a bit too much fun at big games! Bring on the BBQ!:-) GO GRIZ!!!!

PantherRob82
August 29th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Has anyone ever been to Neyland? Trying to get some suggestions for Fri and Sat, but I haven't been authorized for the Vol board.

If anyone wants to meet up, PM me your # and I'll give you mine.

dgtw
August 29th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Eat at Calhouns on the river by the stadium. Good food and you can see the Vol Navy parked outside.

chattownmocs
August 29th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Just show up early enough to see the greatest pregame festivities in all of the land.

PantherRob82
August 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Just show up early enough to see the greatest pregame festivities in all of the land.

Will do, we do that everywhere.

TennesseeBoyintheRockies
August 29th, 2011, 06:11 PM

Enjoy the trip to Obnoxiousville, that is until after the Louisiana Tech reject coaches his team to a win over 1-AA Montana.

Grizo406
August 29th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Enjoy the trip to Obnoxiousville, that is until after the Louisiana Tech reject coaches his team to a win over 1-AA Montana.

Relax, TBitR...the game isn't being played in Missoula.

Have a great time at Neyland, Rob! You're gonna' love the place!!

If you see ALPHA at the game, please tell him, for me...GFY! xsmiley_wix

PantherRob82
August 29th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Relax, TBitR...the game isn't being played in Missoula.

Have a great time at Neyland, Rob! You're gonna' love the place!!

If you see ALPHA at the game, please tell him, for me...GFY! xsmiley_wix

I wouldn't know Alpha if I saw him, hope to meet up with him. Hope to meet up with you, Sat Oct 29th at the Zoo!