PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Ohio Valley Conference Preview Video

FootballCEO
August 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0vx12v2eqw

Good Morning AGS! Here's my OVC Preview Video!

Enjoy!

Em

TTUEagles
August 22nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
My way-too-paranoid-about-security work computer can't get this - I'll check it out when I get home. I'm betting TTU isn't picked first. HA! I know it gets said every year but, I truly think this is the deepest the OVC has been in years. There are 5 schools that wouldn't surprise me to see them win it all this year, and I'm not sure I wouldn't include SEMO - but, they lost too many people for me to really believe they can win it outright.

JaxStateDSM93
August 22nd, 2011, 02:27 PM
My way-too-paranoid-about-security work computer can't get this - I'll check it out when I get home. I'm betting TTU isn't picked first. HA! I know it gets said every year but, I truly think this is the deepest the OVC has been in years. There are 5 schools that wouldn't surprise me to see them win it all this year, and I'm not sure I wouldn't include SEMO - but, they lost too many people for me to really believe they can win it outright.

Very true. The OVC is stacked. And TTUEagles....we havent forgotten about that comeback you guys put on us back in 2010 up in Cookeville. :)

TTUEagles
August 22nd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Very true. The OVC is stacked. And TTUEagles....we havent forgotten about that comeback you guys put on us back in 2010 up in Cookeville. :)

That last quarter single-handedly changed how TTU is approaching their offense this year...Basing the entire year's gameplan on "O" with the success they had that night...Will be fun to watch if they can move the ball, or games will get out of hand quickly. I'm nervous about "our" D-line but, otherwise, this will be a very good TTU team...

JaxStateDSM93
August 22nd, 2011, 03:49 PM
I concur. We did the exact thing at TTU, that Ole Miss did when we opened the season with them in 2010. Melted down. You guys took advantage of that, and totally deserved to win. Hopefully, the outcome will be different this year in Jville.

The teams that I have my eyes on, are Murray and EKU.

TTUEagles
August 22nd, 2011, 05:32 PM
I concur. We did the exact thing at TTU, that Ole Miss did when we opened the season with them in 2010. Melted down. You guys took advantage of that, and totally deserved to win. Hopefully, the outcome will be different this year in Jville.

The teams that I have my eyes on, are Murray and EKU.

I'm hearing that UT-Martin is looking good, too, and they have a D-Line transfer from UT (Knoxville) that is out of shape but, otherwise tearing it up in preseason.

Big_Fan
August 22nd, 2011, 06:39 PM
Don't see it.

TTUEagles
August 22nd, 2011, 07:32 PM
Very nicely done. A bit of a surpise with the conference standings-predictions...

msupigskin
August 23rd, 2011, 02:43 AM
Very surprising predictions but a nice video piece nonetheless.

JaxStateDSM93
August 23rd, 2011, 03:33 AM
Of course I'm going to disagree with being picked #3 in the conference, when we are the only OVC team in the preseason top 25. Our defense is as good, if not THE best in the entire FCS.

We'll start the discrediting of this video, on 9/1 with "#2 UT-Martin". o_0

eiu1999
August 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
http://jg-tc.com/sports/article_5ca2be9e-c948-11e0-9511-001cc4c002e0.html

ekufbfan
August 23rd, 2011, 09:19 PM
Don't see it.

Are you the same Big_Fan that lived in Richmond at one time, a preacher who hates everything EKU, Richmond and Madison County? Just curious if it's you????

ekufbfan
August 23rd, 2011, 09:22 PM
The teams that I have my eyes on, are Murray and EKU

Would have agreed with you before we lost Orlando Harris and then TJ Pryor for at least a couple of games to injuries.